"You're a detective, eh"--Bro...

By MGrace9192

You're a Canadian detective transferring to the 99th precinct in Brooklyn. You meet all of the beloved charac... More

Getting started
The tour and the case
Tracked by the mob
Getting there
What is going on?
Finding Y/N
Rosa
4 weeks later....
One more day...
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Monday
Part 14
Part 15
Part that was incredibly late
Part 17

Part 13

2.7K 64 3
By MGrace9192

  Back in Canada, for the first time in quite a while. It stills feels like home, but less so now that the detectives aren't here. It's like you're in your house, but there's new furniture. "Welcome to Canada." The airport official said. "Thank you." I said in return, I'm just really happy I didn't say 'you too'.
When I got back to my apartment I unpacked, then I slipped into my natural form, couch potato. I put on my favourite show, and ate a lot of snacks. Then my phone decided to start ringing. "Hello?" I said picking it up. "Hello, is this detective Y/N?" The voice asked. "Yes, who is this?" There was a pause. "This Captain Bannon, I'm your old captain. I just wanted to welcome you back too Canada. I know the last few months have been hard." I smiled thinking about where I was a few months ago. "Yeah, I made some good friends at the Brooklyn precinct though." "That's good to hear. I just called to tell you that we expect you to show up to work on Monday. Is that clear?" "Yes sir." As soon as I said that he hung up. "Uhg, I actually have to move!" I said as I got up to go to bed. "What pyjamas? Aha owls!" Now I was just ready for this terrible day to be over. "Good night to myself."
As hard as I tried I couldn't fall asleep. So, naturally I texted Rosa:
(R=Rosa Y/N is still you)
Y/N: Hey Rosa
R: Yes?
Y/N: When are you going to start sending me the cases, I'm bored already!
R: Soon. When's your first day back?
Y/N: Monday.
R: Then i'll send you some details on Monday. Okay?
Y/N: Okay. I should probably go to sleep. Goodnight!
R: Goodnight

With that I feel asleep soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
371K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
247K 4.3K 19
Binged watched the entire series in a day and now I'm obsessed, so now you get made up scenarios kasjdjfj