seaycee// one shots

By sandk2125

-just for fun More

stay...
plane tings
beyond my control
worthy of my love
worthy of my love pt.2
wish come true
new york pt.2
wow
I can't live if you hate me
i see the light (pt 1)
i see the light (pt 2)
seventy two hours
seventy two hours later
the way to a girls heart (1)
the way to a girls heart (2)
mesmerized

new york pt.1

4.4K 104 11
By sandk2125

an// long time no see! sorry for the wait but im back with a new chapter! this ones based off of kaycee and Seans trip to New York in September:)

-happy reading:)

___________________________

seans pov:)

The warm breeze hit my face as i exited the cab that had dropped me off at my hotel. i took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of new york. some people said it stank, but i could only smell the opportunity and excitement. I was here for a charity event to support dancers against cancer, it was a great cause and i was so glad to be a part of it. I stepped into my hotel and walked to the front desk.

"Hi, i'm here to check in." i said with a smile.

"Alright! welcome to new york! can i ask your name?" the concierge asked.

"It should be under Sean lew." i replied

"lew... found it!" she exclaimed, handing me a key card. "you'll be on floor 6, room 8."

"thank you so much." i said, placing a tip in the box sitting on top of the counter. Everyone always comments on the rudeness of New Yorkers, but they're just like everyone else, if you're kind to them, they often return it. Walking over to the elevator, my phone buzzed, looking down i saw it was Kaycee.

kayc:)

Lew!!

What's up rice??

when are you getting here?

what do you mean? i thought you were flying in tomorrow morning.

my classes ended early in chicago and i caught an earlier flight!! I'm in my hotel room:)!

I'm just on the elevator! You're room is next to mine right?

yep, floor 6, room 9

k see you in 2

~~~
i put my phone in my pocket as the elevator doors opened to level 6. turning right down the hall, walking quicker than I had been previously until I came to my room. Kaycee and I's rooms were set up in a way so that there was a door inside, interconnecting the two, allowing both of us access to the other.

i threw my luggage on the bed of the luxurious hotel room the event had booked for me, and threw open the door that separated me and my weirdo.
"KAYCEE!" i yelled, picking her up by the waist and spinning her around. "I AM SO FRICKIN PROUD OF YOU!!!" she laughed as i set her back down. "you taught 3 SOLD OUT classes kayc! you're a superstar!"

"sean, it's not that big a deal, it was just a few classes." she said, trying to downplay her big accomplishment.

"your first classes! that's a big deal kayc!" i added, not allowing her to make less of the achievement. "how was it? teaching i mean." we sat down on her bed, and i could see the excitement from her weekend break through.

" it. was. incredible sean!" she said, beaming. "now i get why you love it so much, it feels amazing to help people achieve things and to inspire them." 

I smiled at her words, she was now inspiring people in the way i always knew she could, she could tell stories like no one is ever met, relating to people, and helping through hard times, just as she had with me. Kaycee has been working on her own choreography for awhile now, always nervous about putting it out there, always asking for my opinion. i always told her to find herself in her choreography, to create something that had meaning to her. And now, after months or trial and error, frustrated calls at 2 am, and finally success, she'd done it, and i was so incredibly proud.
~~~

after a couple hours of catching up and goofing around, we decided to go rehearse for our performance the next day. We had already arranged to use one of the hotels ballrooms to practice in so we made our way down to the lobby to grab the keys.

"im so glad to be back in new york." i said to kaycee, as we stepped into the elevator, the doors shutting behind us.

"i know," she sighed, leaning her head against the wall of the elevator, "the last time we were here was for main event this summer."

"oh right!" i had completely forgotten about main event, as the final videos had yet to surface. "that was such an amazing week."

"our first week away without our parents." she laughed, the door opening to the lobby. "and here we are again."
~~~

kaycees pov:)

"ok let's do it a few more times." i heard him say, both of us tired from the long rehearsal.

"we've been running it for two hours sean, i think we're ready to go." i said, walking over to wipe my forehead on the small towel i had brought.

"i just want it to be perfect, this event is for a really good cause and i don't want to let anyone down." his voice was full of nerves, which rarely happened with sean.

"hey, hey, you could never let anyone down, you're incredible." i took steps towards where he was sitting on the floor, head in his hands. "sean. hey, look at me." i said, sitting down in front of him. He raised his head to lock his eyes with mine.

"Kaycee, what if i mess up, or what if it's not enough." he said, his hands shaking slightly.

"Sean, you have always put too much pressure on yourself to be perfect. You forget that you're only 16, and you've already accomplished so much, people love you, not because youre perfect, but because you inspire them, like you inspire me." i smiled at him, connecting our hands, squeezing them gently.

"what would I do without you kayc?" he mumbled into my shoulder as he pulled me into a hug.

"I don't know what I would do without you either Sean." I relaxed into his embrace, breathing in his musky scent. After a few moments we pulled away and Sean rose to his feet.

"cmon then rice, lets run the piece." he said, hands on his hips, looking at me with fake impatience.

"ughhhhh fine." I moaned sarcastically, flopping my back onto the floor from my seated position. I stuck my arms out in front of me, shaking them slightly, indirectly telling him to help me up. He shook his head, laughing at me, as he took hold of my hands and pulled me up to meet him. His eyes connected with mine, and I saw the sparkle that was always there for me return. 

I took my starting position as Sean went to hit play on his laptop. 

"Ok, you actually have to be mad at me in this beginning part kaycee." he said, coming over to join me. "remember were fighting." I nodded as the music progressed. Dancing with Sean had always been a natural thing in my life, I never had to force anything, never had to fake chemistry, it was always so easy with him.

As we reached the end of the choreo, we came to my favourite part, where I got switch roles with Sean. I ran up behind him, placing my hand over his eyes, continuing through the precise and beautiful movements Sean had created. I faced away from him, our arms stretched out, our hands connected. He pulled me into his embrace, squeezing my waist. The original choreography was for me to throw his hands away, but the last time we had performed it, Sean had had other ideas. We stayed together, his arms around me as the song finished, his face burying itself into my neck. 

"so I guess were to going back to the original version?" I said softly, enjoying his closeness.

"nope." he stated, I felt him smile, tightening his grip on me.

~~~

seans pov:)

After rehearsal, me and kaycee had returned to our rooms to freshen up. I had showered and was waiting for kaycee to finish getting ready as we were planning on going out for supper. 

"hurry up kaycee!" I moaned, laying on her bed, scrolling on my phone.

"im coming, hold your horses." she replied, finally opening the bathroom door. I looked up and my mouth dropped open.

"do I look ok?" she asked. 

kaycee never was a super 'girly' girl, she rarely wore dresses, and almost never wore makeup, but today was different. There she stood, in a white dress, it was cut short but flowed nicely around her long legs and the short sleeves had a small ruffle around her shoulders. She looked stunning. Her hair was in her natural curls that I loved so much, framing her perfect face. She looked like the pinnacle of innocence, standing there self consciously, her hands held in front her.

"kayc..." I sputtered, trying to catch my breath.

"ugh, I knew it looked bad, i'll go change." she said quickly, turning around towards the bathroom. I ran towards her and grabbed her hand, turning the girl to face me.

"you look absolutely perfect kaycee." she looked up at my through her eyelashes, giving me a small smile. She looked like an angel in white, her smile creating the colours of her outfit. "lets go eat."

~~~

walking in New York city with kaycee was a dream, I had been with her before but we had never really had any time alone.

"wow, this place really is beautiful."she said, gazing up at all the lights around us. I agreed, but all I could think was that the view had nothing on her. Her eyes sparkled in the night lights, illuminating her. she was the brightest thing in my world, always shining, I just wished that she could see how I saw her.

"cmon were gonna be late." I said, grabbing her delicate hand and pulling her in the direction of the restaurant. She laughed as she told me to slow down, but she still ran along with me, holding my hand tightly.

~~~

we had gotten back from the restaurant, our stomachs full. kaycee flopped down onto her bed as we entered her room.

"that was sooooo good." she groaned, her hair spilling onto the sheets, the dark curls contrasting the stark white sheets.

"as good as mine?" I asked, laying down beside her. she turned her head to face me,

"oh definitely," she joked, nodding her head. 

"how dare you!" I exclaimed, laughing with her. I jumped on her, tickling her stomach.

"Sean, Sean, stop!!!!" she laughed, breathlessly, begging for me to stop.

"only if you admit my cooking is better!" I stated, still tickling her waist.

"ok, ok, your cooking is better." she admitted. I stood up, offering my hand to her.

"thank you." she took my hand, as I pulled her up to her feet. 

~~~

I had gone back to my room changing into my pyjamas, getting ready for bed, the smile never leaving my face after the amazing day I had had with kaycee.

It had gotten darker outside, meaning the New York lights were in their prime, illuminating the city. I walked over to the glass door that lead to the balcony attached to my room. Opening the door I found kaycee sitting on a couch in the middle of the small platform.

"hey," I said softly, not wanting to scare her.

"hey, I guess our balconies are connected too" she gave a small laugh, motioning over for me to join her.

I sat down beside her on the small couch, as she moved the blanket that was covering her to share it with me. I calmed immediately, her presence always soothing me. 

"Do you think were ready for tomorrow?" she asked, looking out at the view.

"I think we're ready for anything kayc." I replied, turning to her. She caught my gaze and we both gave a small smile. Turning back, I placed my arm around her shoulders, protecting her from the cold. She tucked her head into my chest as we relaxed back, enjoying each others company. After a while, I could feel kaycee falling asleep, her head nodding off, her weight on me growing. When I knew for sure that she was finally asleep I lifted her up and carefully put her down on her bed. I placed a small kiss on her forehead as I covered her with the white hotel sheets.

"goodnight kayc." I whispered before returning to my room.

______________________

an// I hoped you guys liked this one!! part two is going to be even cuter if all goes according to plan:) 

-thank you guys soooo much for almost 4k reads! thats insane!

have you guys seen the new 'thank u next video'????? my heart literally exploded!!!!

anyways, please vote, share and let me know what you thought of this one in the comments!:)

love you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 557 56
Fan-fiction! this story talks about Sean and Kaycee's life and also the people that surrounds them. On how they will handle and continue to overcom...
138K 4K 29
in which sean and kaycee are enemies, or so they think, and would never ever EVER catch feelings for one another. right? ~~ "You know... I heard you...
26.1K 726 19
Sean Lew. Dancer. Popular. Sean Lew was very surprised when Tate Mcrae broke up with him. He really liked her and he's willing to do anything just to...
29.4K 924 7
Trust isn't a given. It is earned, and deserved. Kaycee Rice and Sean Lew navigate what this means in their relationship, in life and dance. A 5-part...