A scrumptious surprise

By chl0elenn0n

12 year old Miranda has always been a sandwich kind of girl, but when she moves to England she spots the wait... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

38 1 1
By chl0elenn0n

I bit into my plain cheese sandwich as my mum told me the news. "We're moving to England" she said. I almost spat out my sandwich but refrained because it tasted too good. I gulped it down an stares her right in the eyes. "What?"

1 month later

Today was the day I was moving to boring England. Most Americans would die to live in England, but not me. The posh accents bothered me, and their bread was AWFUL! I passed a smiley flight attendant and stepped onto the plane, dreading the rest of my life.

When we got there all I could think was how cold it was. I shivered and pulled my hoodie tighter around me. This was going to be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 57.5K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 37.8K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
267K 6.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 57.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...