Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... More

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•thirty eight•

16.2K 708 169
By UrMyHopee

*A/N: it feels like its been a century. Oh well, first week of exams are over and I had a little free time so here ya go*

*warning*

*mature content*

Your feet continuously tap at the cold floor of the Hope world studio, teeth tugging at the flesh of your lips repetitively as they nibble away your worries. A black phone of yours lies clutched in your hand, holding tightly on to it. You wait cautiously for any type of call.

While you stare straight ahead at the the bare wall front of you, Yoongi and Hoseok keep their focus on the computer. Their chatter deeply center on the production of Jin's new song, finishing what they weren't able to before.

Hoseok breathes out his irritation, causing Yoongi to pause in his suggestions. While your thoughts get louder so does the tapping of your foot.

Hoseok whips around and shoots a soft glare towards you. "Y/N, quit it."

You barely acknowledge his snap, holding your pointless stare on the blank wall. Yoongi watches your anxious eyes capture nothing as you simply ignore Hoseok.

"Y/N" he says your name gently.

Your head darts in their direction and your foot freezes, staying planted on the ground. You study the two expressions for a few seconds.

"Oh sorry." you immediately apologize "I'll be quiet, don't worry. Just go back to whatever you were doing."

You clutch your phone to your chest and quickly shuffle to the couch, plopping yourself onto it as your wild eyes take focus to the floor and your finger starts to rapidly tap against the back of your phone.

Hoseok and Yoongi feel the need to give a few words of comfort but their chance is thrown away by the sound of someone knocking on the front door. The solid glassed door slides open, revealing the man that you had been impatiently waiting for all this time.

"Jungkook!"

You rush to him, springing your arms wide open to wrap themselves around his tall form. A certain warmness fills Jungkook's heart as he feels your body close to his. All the anger he wants to hold onto fades away as he lets out a heavy breath into your hair and lifts his arms to hug you back.

Hoseok smiles a little, along with Yoongi as they watch the couple embrace each other.

When you pull back your eyes stay filled with worry. Your hands fly straight up to cup your boyfriend's face, inspecting his bruise.

"Oh my gosh, Kookie. Why did you have to get hurt?"

Although he was enjoying the warm tingling your hand was sending to his skin, he gently grasps your wrist and pulls it down. Without smiling he delivers an assurance "I'm fine, babe. Really."

He looks past you, shooting a look towards the two men behind. You watch his expression change slightly, as if he's almost giving a warning sign. Hoseok dumbly tilts his head and stares back while Yoongi nudges him, knowing what Jungkook was trying to say.

"Come on. We can finish this off in my studio." he says, already getting up from his chair and grabbing his phone off the desk.

Hoseok blinks and looks at Jungkook's expression again, noticing the slight impatience growing in his face. "Oh, you guys want to be alone?" he points out the obvious.

Yoongi's eyes roll to the ceiling as Hoseok scrambles to save his work on his computer, making the only noise that was breaking silence the frantic clicking of the mouse. Feeling Jungkook's impatience wearing even thinner, Yoongi grasps Hoseok's tiny wrist and drags him past you and out of the studio in a hurry. Hoseok flashes a comforting grin at you before the door closes again and it's only the two of you.

Your eyes shift from the door to find Jungkook's gaze fixed on yours.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he immediately asks, cutting the silence with a knife.

You swallow calmly, knowing this conversation was going to happen at some point. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I really am." Your apology comes out painful and Jungkook notices the true guilt in your face.

His features mingle as a frown forms. He doesn't understand why you're feeling so guilty out of nowhere. The last thing he wants is for you to put all of this on yourself.

"No, babe. You're the last person who needs to apologize right now." he grabs your wrist gently again and intertwines his fingers with yours. "I'm just trying to figure out why you didn't come to me when something like that happened to you."

You sigh and nod, none of the guilt washing away from you face.

"You're right. If I had just told you in the first place then none of you would've gotten hurt and I probably would have even stayed if I had just calmed down and told you because I know you and I know you would help me think everything through and then I wouldn't be so stupid and leave you. Because I know you probably thought I left Korea because of you but I don't think I did cause I know you never intended any of-"

Jungkook lays one fingers onto your lips, cutting off your words. His action leaves you confused and you simply wait for him to say something.

"Has anyone ever told you that you talk to much?" he says, his features softening. You could see the gentleness returning to his face as he looks down at you, his heart flutters in his chest secretly.

Even when you were ranting he still adored you. It was almost impossible for him not to.

A slight tint of red makes its way onto your cheeks and you blink repetitively, looking down and deciding to stare at your shoes. Jungkook lightly lifts your chin with his fingers so that your eyes unfailingly meet his again.

"Whatever happened with Jimin was none of your fault and I hope you won't ever think that it was." he says firmly.

You nibble on the inside of your lip, still feeling some form of guilt not being able to wash away.

"I forgave you, Y/N. You don't have to feel guilty about anything anymore because it's all in the past and it's forgotten, honestly." he holds his strong gaze into your orbs, trying his best to make you understand.

"Have you forgiven Jimin?" you ask, bringing back a slight tension to the atmosphere.

His hand drops from your chin along with his eyes. He lets out a sigh, thinking about his conversation before. "Not yet. But we talked....."

He looks up to find you patiently staring back, waiting for him to say more. "And....?" you raise your eyebrows slightly.

His shoulders give out a shrug "And we're on good terms again, I guess."

A grin lifts your face and your eyes lighten up. You scoop his hand into yours and kiss it "I'm glad."

Jungkook gives a small smile back "Don't get your hopes, babe. I'll never let him think it was okay."

You shrug "I know, but still, he's apologized to me multiple times and every time he did that boy had a huge look of guilt on his face. He really regrets it, Kookie."

He leads your hand to his neck and you willingly lock your arms around him. "He better. I gotta say I was never fond of the way he looked at you."

You smirk "Why? Thought you had a little competition?"

Jungkook licks his lips as his focus slowly falls to your lips, causing the mood to change all of a sudden as you moan in your head. "Maybe just a little jealous......"

One hand travels from his neck and into his hair to intertwine with his soft locks "You don't gotta worry about that anymore, baby." You bring your face closer to his, letting your breath hit his lips while your eyes lock solidly onto his "I'm all yours."

Before Jungkook can lean down to whisk away your lips with a kiss you push him backwards forcefully. In surprise, his body falls back onto the couch behind him. He watches you with clueless eyes as you kneel down onto the floor. You make sure your directly in front of his crotch.

"And I'm going to prove it to you right now."

Lust washes away the clueless look in his eyes, overtaking his control. Your hands attack at his belt, undoing it as fast as you can as the feeling between the two of you grew. Jungkook could already feel himself go hard at the sight of you hungrily taking off his pants.

"I guess you never really had the chance to finish what you were gonna start the last time we were in a studio together." he says, a small smirk playing on his lips.

As you remove his pants, his dick springs to life. Your eyes slightly widen, you were never going to be able to get use to the size. Before wrapping your lips around it you lean forwards on your knees and press a sweet kiss to his lips instead, preparing him for what he was in for.

Your hand sneakily wraps his big member and you squeeze it gently in your fingers. He moans deeply into the kiss. As your hold slowly glides up and down his cock, he feels his precum already surrounding the top.

Jungkook breaks away the kiss, trying to catch his breath as your pace starts to speed up. "Uh, babe." he moans while he watches your hand glide smoothly "Keep going."

Hearing his unsteady breathing excites you and you decide to finally let him get what he's been waiting for. You lower your face down to dick and tuck your hair behind your ear. You give him one last look and he watches you lustfully with his chest heaving in anticipation. You hold the stare, slipping out your tongue to run it over lips to wet them.

Not holding back anymore you open your mouth and bring it down onto his cock. As your lips immediately close around him, Jungkook lets out a groan and lets his head fall back. His groan encourages you to start sucking. His cock glides over your tongue and you move your wet flesh around his, sucking greedily.

Jungkook can't seem to control his moans, feeling an unbelievable sensual sensation running all through his body. He tries to watch you, taking in the sight of you hungrily bobbing your head up and down his cock, but the feeling takes complete control of him. His head falls back again as he stares up at the ceiling, feeling himself almost go dizzy.

When you start to hum to give a feeling of vibration, he completely loses it. "Ah, fuck. Y/N, ugh."

He lifts his head and slips a hand into your hair, gently tugging it as he guides you. But you don't need no guiding. You pick up the pace, gliding your mouth over him as fast as you can, slithering your tongue all over his flesh and your mouth wets it lusciously.

Jungkook feels his thighs tensing up. His hand drops from your hair as he grips onto the edge of the sofa, his knuckles turning white. His chest heaves up and down rapidly before his thighs quiver and he releases into your mouth.

You remove your mouth from his cock with a pop and stand up from your position. Finding him breathing out heavily pleases you, knowing you achieved what you wanted. You lick his cum from your lips and lean down to let him taste himself. He accepts your kiss eagerly while he's still recovering from his high. Both of your lips slowly and deeply suck onto each other's flesh, locking lips.

When you release his mouth, he's still breathing out unsteadily. Love mixes into his look of lust.

No more needs to be said.

He is yours.

And you are his.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi there. Guess who's back? It's your bitchhh.

Honestly anyone who's still reading my book is absolutely amazing. You guys are so cool, idek how you have been patiently waiting. I love you alllllllll.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
1M 43.2K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION 🏃🏻‍♀️ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪...
27.4K 836 34
WARNING: Not a book for soft stans --- (Y/n) was only supposed to be in their industry like her brother for the money. She had three guys to supply h...
663K 27.8K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...