Welcome To The Team.

By twentystepsforward

A team of teenagers with abilities that rival the Avengers go on a mission that changes everything. A fight w... More

Prefer The Term Vigilante.
Group Interrogation
Second Impressions
Mission Strange
A Minor Upgrade.
Cat And Mouse
Fight
Mr. Brock And Mr. Venom
Angela Springs
The Phantom
Training
Coffee Pot
Thoughts
Lagos
Civil War
Sokovia Accords

The Team.

328 9 3
By twentystepsforward

Damien, the boy who could manipulate snow and ice to his will, and the brains of the team. The right-hand man.
Hero Name: Polar.

(What he looks like.)

Ashley, the girl who could bend her enemies emotions and actions, and heals their wounds.
The Healer.
Hero Name: Halo.

(What she looks like.)

Oliver, the boy who could send anything up in flames in the touch of his hand, and leads the pack of vigilante teens.
The Leader
Hero Name: Flicker.

(What he looks like.)

Y/N, the girl who could hold and move objects with her mind, can sneak past anyone and has a past that haunts her.
The Assassin
Hero Name: Marionette.

Played by you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 655 9
Star is only a child, and her entire life has been dictated by HYDRA, anything she did was what they wanted to do. She is confused and scared, but th...
127K 3.8K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...
331K 6.3K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
22.5K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...