V is Real? {Kim Taehyung x Re...

By gguks_paradise

Min Y/N is an artist what happens when she imagines her own character but it turns out he's real? More

Artist Min Y/N
Promises
The Family
5 Months With You
Annoucment
Why? Pt. 1
Why? Pt. 2
Important Shiz
4 Words
Return
Deleted.
2 Words
Reality Strikes
700+ ❤️❤️❤️❤️
CREDITS
Surprise!!!!

V is Real?!

940 54 6
By gguks_paradise

Weeks had passed since Y/N's art account was made. She posted loads of paintings she had over 20,000 followers..

It was a Wednesday afternoon at Y/N's room she was having a sleepover with Sae Ra they decided to do karaoke danced and had some emotional talks. "So Y/N when are you going to post again?" Sae Ra asks "I wanted to paint awhile ago but your here.." Y/N says frowning "Then paint now! I wanna watch!" She says

____________

5,663 likes 3,445 comments
CreatorMinArts: Ughh how I wish this boy could be real!!!

BarmyTarmyS : same here I'd ship you two!

SpriteIsHope: I think he looks like my friend?

NamMyJoon: He is Daddy. But CreatorMin! When are you going to reveal your name?

__________

CreatorMinArts: Hello! Since you all have been asking for my identity I decided to just tell you my name instead of showing my face! It's Min Y/N.

Comments:

SugaryChu: Wait are you AGUST D's SISTER!? Like the Min Y/N?!

Tata21: OMI GWADDD YOUR MIN Y/N?!

KimchiIsLifeu: Ahhhhhh!!!!!

____________

I gulp at the comments I really shouldn't have said my name but then I receive a dm from the username: JeonJKook

JeonJKook:
Hi! I was wondering
Where did you get the idea
Of V?

CreatorMinArts:
From my dreams.. I've dreamed about him he was like the perfect guy for me..

JeonJKook:
Really? That must be a big coincidence!
Do you think this guy looks like him?

__________

My eyes widen. T-that's V! B-but in real life?
H-how he l-looks p-perfect he looks exactly like the guy in my dreams!

__________

CreatorMinArts:
Y-Yeah he's the guy in my dreams!
Would you mind if I ask where did you get that photo?

JeonJKook:
He turns out to be my best friend..
Kim Taehyung.

CreatorMinArts:
U-uhh I'm left speechless 😶 he looks better in real life.

JeonJKook:
Haha! He is single if that's what you're wondering.

CreatorMinArts: Are you stalking me?!

JeonJKook:
Haha!

CreatorMinArts:
How did you find out about my page?

JeonJKook:
Taehyung or V told me. He loves your artwork he always told me how they look like him so I checked it out and has also shocked and amazed!

CreatorMinArts:
Do you live in Seoul?

JeonJKook:
Yes, why?

CreatorMinArts:
I would like to meet T-taehyung..

JeonJKook:
Omi gwad you made him jump up in down..

CreatorMinArts:
HE's WITH YOU?!

JeonJKook:
Yes.. bye! See you Tomorrow 1:35 pm at Starbucks?

CreatorMinArts:
Bye.

_____________

Me and Sae Ra jump up in down on the bed squealing! I can't believe I'm meeting the man of my dreams!!! H-he's real "V IS REAL!!!!" I scream "GIRL YOUR LUCKY!!" Sae Ra shouts "WHAT WILL IN WEAR!?" we stop jumping and plop on the bed worrying

Taehyung's POV

I-I'm meeting Y/N! I'm meeting Y/N I can't believe it I can finally see that beautiful girl's face after 11 long years! I'm the man of her dreams oh I thank god for making me look like her dream man I want nothing more but for her to be mine.

Min Y/N my artist, my creator ,my love, my life and mine.

You are probably thinking on how I know Y/N.
Well let's say the best accident 11 years ago...

Flashback

I was at the football court playing with my friends. I was about to score a goal before I did I got knocked out I didn't know what happened everything went black.

My mom rushed me to the hospital seeing that there was a doctor their.

"Hello! Taehyung can you hear me?" The doctor says but I can't seem to see clearly, but then a little girl comes out popping from the side of my bed "H-hello!" The little girl says "Hi!" I show a weak smile "A-are y-you o-o-ok?" She asks "I'm alright. How are you here?" I ask "My mom's the doctor she had to take me with her today it's the only day I get to go to work with her." She says "Well I'm happy I came on that day!" I give her a box smile and she instantly blushes "I'm M-min Y/N." She gives me her hand "I'm Kim Taehyung. Call me V." I shake her hand in joy.

We stayed their talking and laughing until she pauses for a minute saying. "I like your eyes.." she says makes me freeze "D-did I-I s-say something wrong?" She asks nervously "N-no! It's just no one ever told me that.." I look down (Btw Taehyung is lying on a hospital bed)
"They need glasses!" She says

As the days passed by I had to stay in the hospital for 2 months in these 2 months Y/N always visits me.

We shared lots of stories. I always knew her love for drawing I'd catch her steal a glance and smile so perfectly . She is really special.. I treasure precious ones by ones I mean only One.

It was the last day then I was gonna leave the hospital I wish I would stay there forever.
Once I stood up from the bed Y/N came rushing in hugging me. I look at her and she is crying "Don't l-leave me!" She says "I won't! I promise we will see each other again.." he says "what if we see each other after more than 10 years.." she says crying "If we do it's fate. Then I will kiss you." I say and she looks up with eyes widen. "W-what!?" She says "Min Y/N I really like you. I wish I could see you everyday." I say she tip toes and gives a soft peck on my lips.  "If I see you in more than 10 years promise me you will be with me forever."  She says in a cracking voice "Promise."

And that's how I fell in love with

.

.

.

.

Min Y/N.

To Be continued

Oh I love this story more than you people! Pls vote! Xd desperate author here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.1K 24
Jungkook is struggling with his self esteem, he is constantly feeling down and is deeply in love with Taehyung. What will he do when he realises that...
300K 8.4K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
13.9K 427 53
A simple cute, soft hearted princess. forced to marry a man she doesn't even know about. She met her soon to be husband but was highly dissatisfied a...
72.1K 1.9K 15
Jeon jungkook 's fake girlfriend ............. or real? Read to find it out!! Romance, drama, fake gir...