Forever Kina

Por Heyyykayleee

Kianna had just flew to California for her dad's new job . But she also hates that she moves around different... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaptet 16
Chaptet 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

62 0 1
Por Heyyykayleee

I woke up in my bed room at my parent's house , I guess I walked here last night because I don't know where I would go . I can feel dry tears on my cheek , I checked my phone and I see 50 missed calls from Kian , 13 missed calls from Lycia , 19 missed calls from Sam , and 10 missed calls from Connor . I didn't want to talk to any of them because if I talked to Lycia I would have to tell her about Connor , if I talk to Connor we would talk about him and Bethany , if I talk to Sam I can't he's Kian's best friend , and last of all if I call Kian I'm gonna cry my eyes out . I planed to stay at my parents house forever because I never want to see kian again .

My sister and brother ( I don't think I told you this but her sister name is Amaya and her brother name is Evan ) came in and sat next to me in my bed .

" Where's Kian ? " Amaya saids " I don't know and I don't care . " I say trying not to influents them . " But I thought you love him ? " Evan adds on . " I did , but you know what , I have you guys " I put my arms around them .

I wanted to think about things , so I got out of bed and got dressed . I wore the o2l shirt that's says all the guys last name , denim shorts , black combat boots , and light make-up . I grabbed my penny board and rode off .

Kian's POV

I wanted to think about things so I got dressed and grabbed my penny board and rode around a bit . I wanted to see Kianna so I rode down her street going to her house . I bumped into someone and when I looked to see who it was I was so happy I bumped into....Kianna .

" uh , hi " I say looking at her shirt .

" Hey " she said shyly

" Can we talk ? " I ask

" Sure " we walked downs the street and we talked and laughed , it feels so long that I hadn't seen her . we got to a bench so we sat down .

" Look Kianna , Andrea and I are over we where over a long time ago " I said looking into her eyes seeing tears

" Kian , I know that but I don't that if you guys still have a thing , and I really love you but I don't know if I can take this pain it hurts to much and you did this in my birthday when I'm turning 18 " she starts to tear up

" I really love you too , and I want you , and only you . you make me feel better about my self . I went to Andrea for advice and she was drunk and I was sober and she attacked me with her lips . I'm so sorry kianna I didn't mean to hurt you "

" I forgive you but where over , I cant deal with this any more and I'm moving to Minnesota today , just me and my flight leaves today at 9 . " She walked away and I had tears in my eyes.

Lycia's POV

Connor had told me about Bethany and him and I bursted into a million pieces but I forgave his dumb ass because if you really love someone you can never stay mad at them or it isn't love at all and I believe that there is love for me and Connor or Kian and Kianna . So Connor and I are happy and Kian and Kianna rant really .

" Lycia , she's gone her flight leaves today at 9 " Kian comes from the door way

" What do you mean her flight leave today ? I asked

" I mean she moving , we broke up , she's gone "

I explained my while love thing to Kian about if you really love someone and then we left .

***

Kian's POV

We arrived at the airport and I looked for the gate and I see Kianna walking almost through the gate . I ran up to her and pulled her back and I hugged her she was shocked " kian , what are you doing here ? " she asked

" I came here to stop you for making a mistake , look if we really love each other we would forget this and move on and I live you so I'm not letting you go anymore . " I said

" Kian , oh my god , I'm sorry , I love you , I don't want to loose you too " she said and then we kissed it felt like I was kissing an angel .

We went back to the house and hung out .

Kianna's POV

We where all in the kitchen hanging out drinking and The door bell rang I went to go answer it and when I saw who it was my mouth dropped .

~~~~~

Thanks to my friend Serena for helping me with chapter 19 and 20 she came up with the idea and you should go read her o2l fan fiction ' new beginning ' because it's awesome and who doesn't love awesome stories her wattpad is @vulpix_ so thanks to her and hope you like the book ☺️✌️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

329K 7K 39
Moving in with your own famous brother seemed like a terrible idea. But, could it be the path to happiness?
12.6K 471 44
DO NOT READ THIS IS HORRIBLE Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it's going to end...
42K 669 23
Moving from Pennsylvania to California a 17year old girl gets to meet her fav YouTubers and gets to live with them?....will she fall for one of the b...