The Dragon Hunter(Wattys 2019...

By Trollhunterlover26

Your name is Y/N and you have a job as a reporter.You go to Arcadia Oaks high school along with your best fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 1 /part 2
N/A
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 /part 1
Chapter 4 /part 2
Chapter 5/part 2
Chapter 6/part 1
Chapter 6/part 2
Chapter 7/part 1
Chapter 7/part 2
Chapter 8/part 1
Chapter 8/part 2
Chapter 9/part 1
Chapter 9/part 2
Chapter 10/part 1
Chapter 10/part 2
Chapter 11/part 1
Chapter 11/part 2
Chapter 12
Sequel/Thank you!
Little prestent from yours truly! (Small extra for this book)
Pictures for sequel

Chapter 5 /part 1

2.4K 77 42
By Trollhunterlover26

"Now mistress (Y/N).You need to learn to control your wings so take it slow",Star said.

"Pffft,I'm fine star.I've been practicing",I said proudly as Hannah rolled her eyes.

I closed my eyes and thought about a certain direction that I would like to go.
Then,I felt my feet lift off the ground as I flew into the air.

"Told you!Im a pro",I said while spinning in the air.

"Wait for it",Hannah muttered.

All of a sudden,I started losing control.I flew up and down like a roller coaster.I looked around quickly to see me heading for the wall,head first.

"Oh no,no,no",I said as I covered my head with my hands.

"Think of where you want to turn.Your in control",Star yelled.

"Are you sure cause I think it's the other way around",I yelled back.

I screamed and braced myself for impact as I slammed into the wall.

Hannah,Flappper,and Star cringed.

"Ouch.Thats gotta hurt",Hannah said.

I groaned as I sat up."I'm good",I said half consciously while giving them a thumbs up.

Hannah ran over and helped me up."You really need to be more careful",she said.

I held my head and said, "I'm trying but its super hard to concentrate about which way I want to fly.At the same time,I have to fight."

"Just practice some more.I'm sure you'll get it soon",Hannah said.

I nodded as we walked to Star.

"I would give you a 5/10",Star said.

"What?Why?",I asked.

"Well for one,you lost control.Two,you ran into the wall head first",Star said.

"Thanks for pointing that out captain obvious",I said while crossing my arms.

"You need to know how to fly because you will never know when you will need too in during a battle",Star said.

I sighed and looked down."I'm sorry,I'll do better next time",I said.

"Take it easy on her Star.Some people just have to have more time to learn things",Winter said while walking into the arena.

"Oh hello Winter",I said while giving a small bow.

"You don't have to bow",she said.

"I know but I just think it is nice",I said.

She smiled and looked over at Star."Give her time.She has only started using her wings two days ago",Winter said.

"I know but it's hard to train a human.Most dragon hunters can already fly because they are dragons",Star said.

"I know but I never said it wasn't going to be tough.You need to have patience with her",Winter said.

Star nodded and Winter walked up to me.

"All you have to do-",Winter started but I cut her off.

"-is think about which way I want to go,I know",I said.

"No.You have to believe you can do it.You can't be scared of flying",Winter said.

I looked at Hannah and she gave me a slight nod.

I starting thinking about where I want to go again.I flew in the air but when I started losing some control again,Winter yelled,"Think positive!"

I started thinking about positive things as I gained control."Its working"I yelled.

Star looked at Winter with jaw dropped.

"Why don't you take over my job Winter",Star said.

"I think I'm already busy enough with taking care of Diamond City.Plus,you are great at what you do",Winter said.

I flew down to the ground carefully and landed next to Hannah.

"You jinxed me, y'know",I said.

Hannah crosses her arms and made a playful pout."No I didn't.I just stated the truth",she said.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Winter."Thanks for helping me Winter",I said.

"It's my pleasure",she said while flying off.

"I think we are done training for today",Star said as we walked out of the arena.

———

"I know contemporary media might lead you to believe European history is full of swords,sorcery,and scandal.I assure you,the truth is far more interesting,and there's no better place to start than Renaissance Era pottery",Ms.Nomura explained.

Everyone groaned in boredom.

"Since we have limited time,Ms.Nomura,perhaps its best if they explore the museum on their own.Don't you think?",Mr.Strickler asked.

I smiled as Claire yelled"See ya!"

Everyone parted different ways as Hannah and I looked over the tapestry's on the wall.

"Hey look.Claire's talking to Jim",Hannah pointed out.

"Well that's not something you see everyday",I said as I watched them talk.They were leaning over the edge of the second floor.

I continued looking at the amazing costumes until I heard Eli talking to everyone.

"At first,I thought it was an alien.Definitely not human.It's some sort of monster!",Eli yelled.

Hannah and I looked at each other before walking over to Eli.

"Come on,give it up,Eli",a girl said.

"No,no!This time,I have photographic evidence",Eli said.

I glanced at his phone to see a smushed green goo on the ground behind him."Um Hannah,that doesn't look like any green goo",I said.

"No,it doesn't.We need to tell Star ASAP",Hannah whispered.

"Hey,Eli,can I see your phone real quick?",Toby asked.

"Oh darn!",Toby said.

"What the heck!You deleted it?",Eli said.

"Darn theses stubby little fingers.If it's any consolation,I believed you",Toby said.

Hannah and I walked off and continued looking around."Its definitely not a dragon but if there are more of them,we can't just let them rome around Arcadia",I said.

"I know.As soon as we see Star,we can tell her but right now,let's just look at the artifacts",Hannah said.

———

We walked to my backyard and looked around to make sure no one was watching.

"Are you sure about this?You won't drop me,will you?",Hannah asked.

"Um...of course!I won't drop you",I said with a nervous laugh.

"For the Glory of Merlin,Moonlight is mine to command",I said as my armor formed around me.

"You ready?",I asked as I spread out my wings.

"No"

"Too bad",I said while grabbing her arms.I took of into the air and flew up into the clouds.

"Hold on and don't let go",I said.

"Do you really think I would let go when I'm 400 feet in the air?",Hannah yelled.

"Chill out!I cant lose my concentration or we both with be pancakes",I said.

We spotted Diamond City in our view as I tried to stick a landing on the island."Watch out",I yelled as we went down.

"(Y/N)!",Hannah yelled.

I flew down and hit the ground as I dropped Hannah on the way.

"Ouch.Thats going to leave a bruise",I muttered as I stood up.I looked around and saw Hannah getting up from a few feet away.

"I am so sorry!I really need to work on my landing.Are you ok?",I asked as I walked over to Hannah.

"I'm fine but yeah,you really do",she said.

Hannah and I walked to the wall and drew a semi circle on it.Then,I pushed on it and went inside.

"Mistress (Y/N),you made it here in one piece!",Star said while flying over to us.

"Almost one piece,if you count the rough landing",Hannah muttered.

"Anyway,we have been meaning to talk to you.Earlier today,a boy in our class had a picture of him and some kind of monster.It was smushed into a green goo and was small",I explained.

"Did it have four legs?",Star asked.

I nodded as her eyes widen.

"That would be a goblin.Where there are one,there are many but I'm sure the troll hunter will handle it.We handle things like demon dragons",Star said.

"Demon Dragons?",Hannah asked.

"Yes,Demond dragons are evil and can never be trusted.They have black eyes and red scales but their strongest point is their tail.Their tails have retractable spikes and the edge of their wings also have retractable spikes",Star said.

"Do they hate sun light?",Hannah asked.

"Yes but we don't.We just don't want to be seen by other humans",Star said.

"Anyway,We cant just sit back and wait till the troll hunter fixes this.Arcadia is still my home so I will protect it,even if goblins are only something a troll hunter handles",I said.

"No (Y/N),Winter won't allow it",Star said.

"To bad",I said as I walked towards Winters home.

"Wait!(Y/N)!What is wrong with you?You heard what she said and she knows more about this then we do.We can't just go out there and fight if we have no clue how too.Maybe the trolls know more about how to fight them than we do",Hannah said.

"I don't care Hannah but I'm not just going to let some stupid troll hunter sit back and do nothing",I said.

"Trolls do more than just sit in a cave ya know",She said.

"The only thing they do is sleep,eat, and hide from everything.When are you going to get that through your head!",I yelled.

"What is wrong with you?You've been acting horrible since we left the museum",Hannah said.

"Nothing is wrong",I said calmly as we entered the crystal dome.

We walked inside and I looked around.

"Winter!Are you here!",I yelled.

I watched as Winter flew down to us.

"Hello Dragon Hunter.Are you alright",Winter asked.

"Yes I'm fine but we saw something that we think we should handle",I said.

"And what would that be?"

"A boy in our class had a picture of a smushed goblin on the road and Star keeps telling us that only the troll hunter handles Goblins",I explained.

"Well yes,that is the Troll Hunters job and I'm sure that they are already handling it",she said.

"Are you serious?Im not going to just let the Troll Hunter sit back and do nothing!All he has done so far is watch pain come to Arcadia",I said.

"That's not true.Its your duty to protect us and it's the troll hunters duty to protect the trolls.How can you believe something you have never seen?",She asked.

"That's my point!I would have seen them doing something",I said.

"Now (Y/N),you know good and well that Trolls and Dragons have not seen each other in centuries.They are very stealthy creatures and cover their tracks well",She said.

"I don't care!Im going to fix this before it gets out of hand",I said as I looked at Hannah.

"Let's go",I muttered.I grabbed her arms and flew out of Diamond City.

"We are going to take a little trip too Trollmarket tomorrow night",I said.

"Wait what?!I am not going back to that beautiful stinky place",Hannah said.

"To bad.One of their books in that library that we saw must have some kind of information on Goblins",I said.

"Why didn't you just check Star's library?",Hannah asked.

"Well if they said that Goblins are something that only trolls handle,I don't really think they would have a book on them with the correct amount of information that we need to know",I said.

We made it to my backyard without any trouble.

"I'll see you tomorrow",I said.

Hannah nodded and jumped over the fence to return home.

I removed my amulet and put it in my pocket.As I went inside,I felt a little frustrated with what happened today.

Truthfully,I have no idea why I'm so angry and frustrated but I do know that I had this weird feeling when I saw Jim and Claire together.Maybe I'm just tired.

I walked inside and went to my room without saying anything to my dad.I quickly went to my desk to do some research on my laptop.

I needed some gossip about something for my report before I go to tomorrow Trollmarket.

I quickly searched up some other weird things that have been happening in Arcadia.

Some of it,was from dragons and others looked like it was from trolls.Big trolls.

Apparently,little green things have been all around Arcadia and is hurting people.AKA,the goblins.

We have to go to trollmarket and look for the book,without anyone catching us.

Hey guys!I know it might be getting annoying that I keep putting chapters in parts but Im trying to limit each chapter to under 3,000 words.I am posting this at like 1:00 in the morning but the next chapter should be posted sometime soon!💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 290 22
Following the events Trollhunters: The Written Future Watching their show Fanfic Watching 3Below React Series ALL RIGHTS GO TO DREAMWORKS -- Life...
Chosen By moonpie

Fanfiction

23.8K 676 35
You were abandoned at the doorstep of Trollmarket as a child and the year you turn sixteen, many interesting things begin to happen. Jim Lake x Femal...
3.9K 141 11
You have lived in the dark lands since your beginning. the surface was too warm and the cold in this place is perfect. Barely anyone lives here well...
63K 1.1K 53
Here are some Trollhunters x Reader Oneshot that I hope y'all enjoy. I don't own any of these characters. Full credit to the makers of this show.