Connections | ✔️

By CxTannir

[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl... More

Authors Note & Cast Aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Epilogue
THANKYOU
* HELP! *
SEQUEL

Thirty two

34.3K 994 215
By CxTannir

Valerie P.O.V

A text popped up on my phone from my mom as I lay in bed with Carter, just chatting about what we've been up to lately and how he organised everything.

Mom

Happy birthday darling!
Love mom and dad xoxoxo
-
Transfer from XXX- XXXX
To Valerie Delwood
Amount: $3000.00
-

Me
It's way too much! But thankyou ❤️
Love you both.

I made a mental note to put that in my backup savings and donate some. Normal parents got you a card and cake. Mine? An electronic bank transfer receipt. Nevertheless, they're my parents and I loved them. I am so lucky to have them. I'm so lucky to be healthy and alive. I'm so lucky to have people who love me. Those are the blessings I should always focus on.

"I can't believe I didn't even hear you come in." I noted reflectively, thinking about how on earth I could have missed Carter bringing in a load of balloons this morning.

"I was pretty quiet, and you like to sleep," he grinned, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah that's true, God help me if I get robbed." I chuckled, as I propped myself up on my elbow. "Whatcha doing?" I asked curiously as he busily tapped away on his phone.

"You'll see." He said before tucking his phone away and rested his interlocked fingers on his stomach. I eyed him suspiciously before my cell started to vibrate non-stop.

"Did you do something?" I raised an eyebrow at him, reaching over to the bedside table to grab it.

A ton of instagram notifications spilled onto my screen as my phone buzzed with each incoming banner.

"Ahh Carter make it stop," I handed over the vibrating cellphone to him as he chuckled and fiddled with it before giving it back to me. The notifications stopped coming in and my phone was back to normal.

"Thankyou my tech genius." I kissed him on the cheek. I opened up my phone to see what all the sudden commotion was about.

I clicked on the video I was tagged in that was the source of all the alerts. A sultry, romantic beat played as the black screen faded into a picture of... me.

You keep my hand around your neck, we connect, are you feeling it now?
'Cause I am

I gasped as I looked up to a smiling Carter. I looked back down to watch as candid videos of me laughing, smiling or staring with a pout filled the screen.

I got so high the other night, I swear to God, felt my feet lift the ground
Ooh, yeah
Your back against the wall, this is all you've been talking about
In my ears

I held my breath as I watched this happy, beautiful girl dance across my screen. That's me?

Nothing feels better than this
Nothing feels better, oh no

The small clip came to an end as the song faded and a flash of the song title came up in the corner. Wow this is Alec's song? It was really good. I flicked my gaze down to read the caption.

@carterbryson

The most beautiful girl inside and out, that I get the honour to be with. Happy birthday baby. 07-18-18 🌹

Holy shit. He dedicated this to me, to us.

I dropped my phone to pull him in for a kiss. "You made this of- for me?" I asked him in complete awe.

"I want you and everyone to know that you're special to me," he whispered.

Carter grabbed the side of my face, and tilted it towards him, before connecting our lips together. I moved my lips against him as I slid down to lay on the bed.

He has every part of me.

He rested a hand on the small of my back, holding me closer as his thumb brushed against my cheek. I grabbed onto his shoulder and brought my hands down across his bicep and to his forearms, feeling the strong arms that held me.

❗️

His touch was like a sensory overload, paralysing me in a delightful sensation. I nipped his bottom lip lightly before caressing it with my lips. Fire began to spread throughout us as I moaned at the feeling of his tongue teasing my mouth. He gripped onto my leg and slid it over his body so we were even closer.

I rolled on top of him, kissing him with need as our bodies ground against each other in waves. His hands slipped down to squeeze my ass as the kiss grew steamy and desperate. Each breath and touch grew heavier and needy, yearning for an outlet. My hands moved under his shirt to feel the outline of his abdomen before he leaned up so I could slip it off completely. An idea popped into my mind as I sat up with a devilish wink, before pulling my own over my head.

"Uh ah," I tutted, swiftly stopping his hand from reaching out to touch me.

I pushed him roughly back onto the bed before swirling my hips once more on top of him. I ran my hands through my hair and down to my breasts, giving him a good show.

"You're such a fucking tease," he groaned. I smirked against his skin, trailing kisses from his stomach to his chest, making sure to place one on each of his pecs.

I caught his wrists firmly, stopping the hands from reaching out to hold my hips once again. I pressed them down to the mattress, enjoying as he struggled to keep them there. I continued to take control and pressed open-mouthed kisses up to his neck.

"I think we're a little low on getting you off." I said huskily as I reached his ear. After the two times he went down on me without anything for himself, I figured he deserved a treat for everything he's done for me today.

"It's your birthday..." he leaned up on his elbows and raised one eyebrow at me amusedly.

"Happy birthday to me then," I smirked and licked my lips. I kissed his V line before unbuttoning his pants and pulled the zip down to get rid of it. He let out a low curse under his breath.

I palmed a hand over his bulge teasingly, keeping eye contact with his darkened orbs. I traced one finger over the visible length of his manhood through the fabric of his boxer briefs.

"Should we get rid of this?" I murmured, bending down to kiss the fabric.

"You better," he growled, fists tightly clenched beside his body.

I hooked my fingers under the elastic band and dragged it down his legs, watching his rock-hard member spring free. I swallowed at the sight and let out a breathy pant. I'm absolutely aching for him. I flicked my tongue over the tip, giving it a nice swirl before dragging it down his entire length.

"Fuck Val," he grunted, watching me lick him up and down, wetting his cock thoroughly. I gripped it at the base in my fist firmly, but not too hard, before sliding it up and down, giving him a few good pumps. He felt smooth and taut, with a few veins running down his length. I had a little experience in this area, but with him it was on a whole 'nother level.

I wrapped my lips around the head, swirling my tongue over him before I sucked down on his earthy taste. I slid his cock further into my mouth, taking as much as I could before sliding back out with a moan. I bobbed my head continuously, as I tried to breathe through my nose and clutched my thumb inside my other fist to help stop the gag reflex.

"Ah fuck that's it baby girl," he said, gripping my hair in his hands, as I sucked him up and down. Excited from the encouragement, I reached out to cup underneath him, rubbing as he moaned. I tried to push him in deeper as I moved my mouth and stroked him with my fist at a steady speed, building up the friction.

"Baby I'm gonna cum," he moaned. I picked up the pace and swirled my tongue around his head with vigour.

"Cum," my voice sent vibrations around his tip as I continued to bob up and down on the solid length.

"Valerie," he groaned as I felt him lift his hips up, thrusting into my mouth as his cock twitched. I felt the warm spurt of his release into my mouth and swallowed it down my throat to get rid of it, before wiping my mouth clean with the back of my hand.

I crawled back up to him to lay on my side next to his freshly orgasmed state. I silently pat myself on the back- I did that to him. His hair was nice and messed up, his skin was slightly flushed and shining, and his chest moved softly in and out. I watched him for a couple minutes as his breathing calmed from the high. He lay there silently for a few moments longer. I wondered what he was thinking... did I do something wrong? I frowned.

Suddenly, Carter turned to me with a hard look in his eye, before abruptly pinning me down. I was trapped under him as he hovered over my body dangerously.

"You think you can do that to me and not let me touch you too?" he growled, yanking my shorts and panties down off my legs, in one smooth motion.

Oh no.

"Bend over birthday girl." He commanded, pulling me up with force as he kneeled on the bed.

I did as told and got on my hands and knees before him. He gripped my hips before leaning over me to place tantalising kisses along the length of my back, undoing my bra. Goosebumps raised on my skin as a chill ran down my spine. He twirled a handful of hair in his fist before pulling back on it to bite the lobe of my ear. The adrenaline spiked in my bloodstream at the highly dominant actions.

"Did you get turned on from sucking me off Val?" he asked, voice dripping with fire and ice. In the blink of an eye, his mouth was pressed to my dripping wet core. I jerked at the sudden action, before letting the pleasure overtake me.

"Uh huh," I nodded with a moan, as his tongue swept firm circles over my clit. He licked up and down the folds, as his hands gripped my thighs tightly from behind.

The heat from his proximity to me left for a second, before I heard the tearing of a condom packet. Something tells me he's not going to be gentle this time. He leaned down over my back and wrapped an arm around my front, clasping my soft globular breasts.

"Do you want me Valerie?" He asked seductively, as his hot breath fanned against the shell of my ear. He pressed the head of his cock against me, causing me to whimper at the anticipation. I was complete putty in his hands. 

"Yes," I cried, pushing my ass back against him, urging him to relieve me.

"Tell me what you want." He demanded gruffly, kissing the back of my neck. He trailed a hand from my breast to my pussy, rubbing up and down, teasing me as I writhed against him.

"Fuck me Carter," I let out in a breathy voice.

He leaned back up and quickly slid his cock into my core in one fluid movement.

"Oh!" I cried out at the sudden violation. He groaned in pleasure as our bodies collided and connected into one. He pushed his cock into me back and forth, sinking deep into my walls as the hot friction quickly built up inside me.

I grabbed onto the headboard for support as he pounded ruthlessly into me from behind.

"How do you like that Valerie?" he grunted. His hands gripped onto my hips tightly, slamming them back into him so his full length was inside me.

"Ah ff- yes!" I whimpered incoherently. I arched my back into him as I bent my upper body closer to the bed, unable to support myself upright.

The steady thud of the bed against the wall filled the room, alongside the sounds of our thighs slapping as he fucked me hard.

"I want you to say my name when you come Valerie." his rough voice commanded.

I moaned as I felt the tension rise in my stomach. He reached to my front and began to rub my clit furiously, thrusting into me faster as I felt my walls tighten around his cock.

"Oh Carter!" I screamed with reckless abandon as I came undone, the orgasm shaking my entire body violently.

"Fuck yes baby," he grunted, sliding his cock a few more times before he shuddered and climaxed for the second time.

The sweat dripped off our bodies as we fell down to the bed in an exhaustive mess.

"Well that escalated quickly." I breathed, in amused shock.

"You're a naughty girl," he let out a breathy laugh, before intertwining our fingers together.

Despite everything we've done that was sure to land me in hell, I'm pretty sure I was in heaven, and I don't want it to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 86.7K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
292K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
391K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...