Captured

By HannahBlake152

Pidge gets captured by the Galra after saving Keith. Keith hates himself for not being able to do anything. H... More

Lost family
Untitled
Lost Memories and New Discoveries
No Recovery
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
Just Talk
Arthur's Note
Author Note 2
Alternate Ending

Tortured

1.1K 19 31
By HannahBlake152

Words-219

Pidge got tossed in a cell on Zarkon's ship. She was given only 2 meals a day and the food was bland.
A week has gone by. A sentry unlocked Pidge's door of her cell. She tried to fight back but the sentry overpowered her and she was put in cuffs. Pidge was then taken to a surgery room where Zarkon and Haggar were waiting for her. Zarkon and Haggar tortured Pidge until she gave them information about Voltron but Pidge didn't say anything. They kept torturing her for another two hours then a sentry took her back to her cell.

Pidge was bleeding on her face, on her hands, and she had many burns. They didn't heal her so Pidge ripped off some pieces of what she had left of a shirt. She wished that her family would find her.
........................Time Skip.............................

It's been twelve years and Pidge has lost almost all her memories all she can remember is that red is her only savior. She doesn't have any hope left of leaving and being safe. At night after she was tortured for no obvious reasons she dreamed of her dying there and her savior never coming.

Sorry about the short chapter didn't know what else to say for this chapter, more will come I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 288 11
After spending the summer with their Grunkle Stan in Gravity Falls, Dipper and Mabel Pines return to their home in Piedmont, California. Things retur...
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
747K 13.7K 55
A bunch of people I ship in Naruto.
8.2K 230 8
As nice as being able to finally rest sounded, Michael Afton knew he couldn't. Not yet. He had someone who needed him. Someone he cared about. Unfort...