I'm Just The Maid

By Mendedships

Fresh out of high school and looking for work, Y/N gets more than she bargained for when she takes a job as a... More

Chapter 1- The Interview (Prelude to meeting BTS)
Chapter 2 Meeting the Residents
Chapter 3 - Selfie Overload
Chapter 4 - Cooking Battle
Chapter 5 - An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 6 - Game Night
Chapter 7 - It was only a kiss.. (heavy smut. You've been warned)
Chapter 8 - Renegotiation
Chapter 9 - A night with J-Hope (Smut warning)
Chapter 10 - Jin (Smut Warning)
Chapter 11 - The day with Tae
Chapter 12 - The Night with Tae (Smut warning)
Chapter 14 - A Sweating Kookie
Chapter 15 - Is this in the contract? (Super Smut Warning)
Chapter 16 - How the Kookie Crumbles (Smut Warning)
Chapter 17 - The Injury
Chapter 18 - Poor ChimChim (Smut Warning)
Chapter 19 - The Tour and The Letter
Chapter 20 - Come back home
NOTICE

Chapter 13 - The Brooding Yoongi (Smut warning)

1K 41 10
By Mendedships

Tae was still sleeping softly beside you when you woke up. You pulled up the group chat on your phone to check their schedules for the day to see when you needed to wake them. You had just enough time to get a quick shower and make breakfast before you needed to start getting them out the door. They had a filmed dance practice scheduled. 

You slipped out from under his arm and collected your clothes before slipping next door to get ready. When you returned you put breakfast on and started the process of waking everyone up while it was cooking. 

Tae groaned but reluctantly got up. You knew you'd have to stop back at his room on your way back up the hall to make sure he was actually up. Hobi was up the moment you shook his arm and helped with getting Jimin up. 

"Come on Chim Chim," you heard him cooing at Jimin as you left the room. 

You were still hesitant about waking Yoongi just yet so you bypassed their door in favor of waking Namjoon and Jungkook instead. The younger of the two grumbled but once his feet were on the floor, you went back out into the hall. Jin was in the room. You knew there wasn't really any chance of Yoongi saying anything in front of him. Or at least you hoped not. You chose to wake Jin first. 

Much to your dissatisfaction, he picked up his robe and left to shower. You paused to take a few breaths before approaching Yoongi's bed. You sighed as you sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to touch his arm. "Good morning," you said softly. 

His hand shot out of the blanket to catch your wrist before you could even touch him. He blinked his eyes open and gave you a blank stare. You wanted so much to know what he was thinking. He released his hand and sat up. 

"Yoongi, we do need to talk at some point. Have I done something wrong? Are you mad at me? You haven't spoken to me in days," you started to tear up. Once you'd started speaking, your emotions boiled over. He was the one who had approached you. He was the one who had spent the night in your bed. He was also one of the seven to agree to this arrangement, yourself not being counted. 

He pulled you into his arms once you'd started to cry. His hand softly stroking down your hair. It was frustrating that he still hadn't spoken to you though. "Just say something, please," you begged. 

"We'll talk about it tonight," he replied. 

Before you could protest, his arms were gone and he was out of the bed. He grabbed a change of clothes and headed for the bathroom. There wasn't going to be another opportunity to catch him alone until later so you returned to the kitchen to finish breakfast. You knocked once more on Tae's door to find him already dressed. 

The guys ate quickly and left in order to not be late. It was times like these that you had to remind yourself that you were just the maid with a few extra duties. You went through the entire apartment cleaning to distract yourself. You even made sure to scrub the showers and check under their beds for run away socks. 

Bulletproof Chat

Jin: Don't fix lunch, we'll be late

Jungkook: No more practice. I want to go home. 

Jin: Then stop messing up!

Jungkook

TaeTae: Good one!

Jin: HEY! Don't encourage him! 

Jungkook

TaeTae

Jin: NO! NOT YOU TOO!

Jiminie

Jin: Brats! Both of you! ALL THREE OF YOU!

Joonie: Lol okay guys, back to practice. You're stressing Jin out. 

Jin: Y/N, throw the ice cream out. They don't deserve it!

Jungkook: Girl don't you touch that ice cream!

TaeTae: You love us! Don't listen to him! 

Jiminie: Please don't harm the ice cream! We'll behave!

Y/N: I'm not in this!

You contemplated just going back home once you'd finished and finally decided to. It seemed as though you hadn't been there nearly enough lately and you weren't getting involved in the ice cream fiasco. Your apartment needed a thorough clean as well since you had been neglecting it the past several days. You were so caught up in cleaning and dancing around while singing to your music that you had lost track of time. You also didn't notice the sound of your front door opening. 

You spun around during an upbeat part of the song and almost screamed. Standing in your doorway still covered in a sheen of sweat was Yoongi. His face was the most relaxed you'd seen it in days. He even appeared to be smiling. You paused for a moment before smiling back at him. He pushed off the door frame and closed the door behind him. 

"Do you always swing your hips like that when dancing?" he asked. 

You shook your head no. He started walking towards you, each step slow and calculated like he was going to pounce at any moment. He finally closed the distance between you and slipped a hand around your waist. 

"Yoongi.." you started. Your voice was quiet. You didn't want to ruin whatever mood he was in. He was finally speaking to you but that could end at any moment. He lowered his face just an inch from yours. 

"Yes?" he asked. You opened your mouth to speak but his lips crashed against yours. You gave into the moment and slipped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. His tongue slid past your lips to brush against yours. He dropped his hands down to your hips and picked you up, quickly pinning you between him and the wall. 

His hands roamed over your body, not giving you a chance to interrupt what he was doing. One hand pushed past the hem of your shirt to squeeze your breast while the other kept you balanced. You moaned softly against his mouth as he continued to explore your mouth. Just as quickly as he had started kissing you, he stopped. He pulled back slowly and let your feet fall back to the floor. 

"We're not supposed to use your room," he said simply and grabbed your hand. Without waiting for a response, he turned and pulled you along behind him. 

The others were sitting around the table eating and looked up when you were abruptly pulled past them down the hall to Yoongi and Jin's room. "Out," he said. Jin was laying on his bed having already finished eating apparently. He quickly stood and barely had the door shut behind him before Yoongi already had his shirt off and tossed onto the floor. He caught the bottom of your shirt and pulled it up over your head before tossing in on top of his. 

"Are we going to talk?" you asked. 

His lips were against yours as a response. It didn't seem that talking was what he had in mind. His hands guided you back against the bed before gently pushing you onto your back. No sooner than you landed he was on top of you. His fingers making quick work of the button on your pants and shoving them down. He pulled back long enough to strip your pants off leaving you in just your bra and panties. 

You took the opportunity to pull his face back down to yours. His kisses turned from soft to hungry and lustful. His hands started to roam over your body again making you arch your back into him as they pushed into your panties and zeroed in on your clit. You briefly thought of your first night together and hoped he would be just as rough with you if not more so. Something about how passionate he was made you even more turned on. 

He continued the assault on your clit before sliding his fingers down and inserting two inside you. His long fingers sought out the overly sensitive spot inside that had you moaning within seconds. "Yoongi.. I won't last," you got out between moans. He chuckled and pulled his hand away. He stood long enough to kick off his pants and boxers before he was back on top. 

Yoongi aligned himself at your entrance. With one quick snap of his hips he was inside. You reached up for his shoulders for something to hold on to. He paused for half a second to let you adjust before thrusting in and out of you quickly. You dug your nails into his shoulders and he continued. 

"Say my name," he leaned down to growl in your ear. 

"Yoongi," you moaned. "Yoongi, right there." 

He thrust harder into you. "Louder. Say it louder." 

You started to moan his name before he picked up his pace, continuing the deep hard thrusts. "I said louder." 

You screamed his name as you felt the hot ball in your stomach dissolve. Once wasn't enough for him. He thrust harder making your walls clench around him as you quickly found yourself building up to a second orgasm. You screamed his name again as he roughly started to massage your clit, sending you head first into another orgasm. 

Only then did he slow down, he thrusts becoming more sloppy than precise. With two more pumps he was down. He pulled out of you and landed on his back next to you. He closed his eyes as he laid there and caught his breath. "I need a shower," he murmured. You wiped your sweaty hair back from your face. "So do I," you agreed. 

He opened his eyes and looked over at you. You could tell that whatever he was thinking was mischievous from the sudden smirk on his lips. He grabbed two robes from his closet and tossed one to you. "Put that on then." 

You followed him across the hall to the bathroom where he started the shower. It reminded you a lot of the first night with him and how gentle he had been with you after sex. The lust in his eyes as you disrobed let you know quickly that this wasn't going to be that type of shower. 

No sooner than you stepped in and the hot water hit you, Yoongi had you pinned against the wall. He brushed the wet hairs away from your neck and face before kissing down your jaw. His lips landed on your neck. You started to moan when you felt his teeth nipping at you after each kiss. Once again his hands were all over you. You weren't sure you were going to be able to hold yourself up for a third round. He seemed to be thinking the same thing. He scooped you up and held you against the wall. 

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to hear you moaning at night and know that it's for someone else?" he asked suddenly. 

You blinked up at him unsure of what to say. 

"I want them all to know that even though you're in their beds, you're mine. You're thinking of me." With that he thrust inside you once again. You were still sensitive from multiple orgasms not even five minutes ago. It didn't take much to have you screaming as he harshly thrust into you over and over. The angle allowed him to hit your g-spot with every move. 

"God, Yoongi, yes!" you screamed. 

His fingers dug into your hips as he kept you pressed against the wall. Only after your walls tightened around him and you rode out your third orgasm did he cum. He held you for a few more minutes before letting you down. His hands were still hovering around you in case he needed to catch you. 

"I'm okay," you assured him. He pulled your back against him and wrapped his arms around you. "Good," he whispered. 

He let you stand there between the heat of the water and him for a few more minutes before helping you wash your hair and your body. Once he had done the same for himself, he stepped out and handed you a towel along with the plush robe. 

"You don't have to sleep with me tonight if you don't want to. I know I've been an ass towards you, but I would be grateful if you did," he said quietly. He looked back over at you and waited for you to answer him. 

"Yoongi, I want to spend the night with you. I'm not mad at you. I was terrified that you were mad at me. I know the circumstances are less than ideal but everyone agreed. That included not getting upset over you," you reminded him. You tried to keep your voice soft so that it didn't seem like a reprimand. 

"I'm aware of that. I just didn't realize how much I was going to hate hearing you with others," he replied. 

You nodded and took his hand. "Is there anything I can do about that?" you asked. 

He laughed and smiled down at you. "No. I'll just have to buy noise cancelling headphones." 

You grinned back at him not wanting to miss the opportunity to tease him. "So my moans are noise?" 

He scooped you up over his shoulder and gave you a quick swat across your ass. "Only when they're not for me." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
164K 7.3K 23
In which a girl moves into a new apartment that is being haunted by none other than Kim Taehyung.
37.6K 1.8K 46
This is the story of a famous rapper who suffers from drug and alcohol abuse. The day he hires a maid is the the start of a story of love, anger and...
125K 4.3K 40
In which he hires her as a maid but screws it up.