L U X E

By ShrazyMe

Luxe Dia-Lopez, the only child of Jennifer Lopez and potentially Sean 'Diddy' Combs. I'm 24 and living the h... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
RIP Kim Porter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Instagram
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Instagram
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Instagram
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Instagram
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Instagram
Instagram
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Instagram
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Instagram
Architectural Digest
Architectural Digest 2
Chapter 70
Instagram

Chapter 24

2.6K 68 3
By ShrazyMe

Snapchat: New YORK we are here and doing promo for my album, La Vida. My mom will be tagging along as we do promo and there will also be special performances on the way. Keep checking out my VEVO channel as I will do an intimate performance with them.

---

"We look so oily in that snap video of yours." My mom states as she lightly dusts some powder over her t-zone. 

"You should've blot first." I say while handing her a blotting paper which she grudgingly uses. "If you wanna look a cakey oily mess then please continue."

"Carry on talking to me like that and you will get a beating of a lifetime." She pushes against my belt. "It's been a hot minute since I've made you give me your belt."

Before I can respond my PR comes to inform me what I have to do in regards to the interviews about my love life. I then have my assistant talk me through the plans of the day.

I've officially done 9 hours worth of press today and I am exhausted. I'm going to be doing my intimate show with Vevo which we'll be filming in some random venue since I didn't feel like flying back to the YouTube space. 

"Oh," I yawn. "I'm so tired. I don't really enjoy doing press anymore, they just keep trying to talk about my personal life and it's frustrating."

"But you did good today, I thought that you would be a total bitch but you weren't so kudos to you." My mom says while patting my back. "Now, go get changed for the show."

"Why did I agree to doing the show at 10pm? Plus I have to do the 2 hour meet and greet." I grab my makeup wipes and begin clearing my face.

"That's the business for you. Damn, you haven't been on tour for a while." My mom comments as I go to wash my face. "Just be open minded about tonight."

---

Posted 10 minutes ago 

LuxeLopez: Simple

19,920 likes ~ 432 comments

I'm going to perform my whole album for the first time which is pretty exciting and different since it will all be acoustic.

"Hi Guys," I say softly into the mic as I take a seat on the stool."I'm Luxe Lopez and I'm here to get intimate with you."

I hear a few people laugh so I give them a dramatic wink before clearing my throat.

"In a few weeks my album La Vida will be released and I am super proud of it. It's definitely more personal to me, it's the end of a journey and the beginning of a new one." I smile sadly, "This is the first time that I will be performing my album and it's a little more special because it will be acoustic. It gives you a different feel and allows for you to listen to the words more."

"Come on, baby." I hear my mom say aloud as she gets everyone clapping.

"This is La Vida." I say as I stand up as the guy on the guitar begins to play. I start dancing as I get my Selena on, not long after I perform a more tamed version of La Vida before entering into the world of Kodak. I take a short break after to answer some questions because it is an intimate session.

"What inspires you to write music?" A beautiful teen boy asks and I smile at him. "By the way, I love you."

"I love you too," I say into the mic as I retain eye contact, "Music is my passion. I grew up around my music since my parents are musicians, it's never not been in my life. Music also became a form in which I was able to express myself, not every song that I write is turned into a record but this is me sharing bits and pieces of my life."

I hear a few cheers as the next person stands up to ask a question. 

"What is the song that you connect with the most in this album?"

"Good question," My voice becomes soft as I tilt my head to side, afraid that tears will start spilling. "Memoir is definitely the closest as it just wraps the whole album up. It's the last track on the album and it's just the end of what used to be. One chapter in my life ended and memoir is a history of all that. A thank you and goodbye."

I answer a few more questions before I dive into Love Like This, even though it's acoustic I was belting the words out. What I love about my album is the transition from Spanish songs to English songs. I feel my body to respond to the beat as I sing La Reina, everyone starts hyping me up as I rap during the bridge. I find myself dropping low and swaying side to side as I end the song, earning a few hoots.

Once I'm done I laugh, "I hope you guys liked that. So much for being acoustic."

I go on to perform Flowers, Sultry, Amor and Latin Barbie & Ken. I stop for a water break as I answer questions from the crowd.

"I know this is super personal but are you dating Michael?" I hear a few people gasp an I chuckle into the mic as I scan the audience.

I spot my mom, Shayla and Katy but I didn't expect to see Michael sitting besides them, he has a weird look on his face.

"Things are complicated between us but let's move on to Love Dies." I chuckle into the mic, "This isn't directed at Mike."

I get on the piano for this song. I channel all my feelings towards Christian and Michael as I belt out the song, instead of going for the high note I drag out the chorus before hitting the bridge at full power. As I finish off with the chorus, my voice cracks as I lock eyes with Michael.

He looks slightly hurt but that's on him, he did this. 

Not me.

Once it finishes I don't even register the applause as I dive right into Memoir.

"I want to thank you for all coming out tonight, I know that it's a late show but I appreciate all of y'all coming out to listen to my album." An hour later and the whole venue is cleared. 

My mom, Shayla and Katy are celebrating with my crew. 

I look at Michael who bites his lips while looking at me.

"You were amazing, it was nice to hear your album. Your work really is a work of art." He gives me a sheepish smile.

"Thank you, Michael." I bluntly say as I turn away. "Why were you here?"

"You weren't answering my calls, thought I would drop in. Even if it was just to catch a glimpse of you."

"What do you want me to say?" I turn, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I don't know."

"What do you want to say?" I cross my arms while slightly biting my lips.

"I don't know." He sounds lost and I blink back tears.

"That's fine." I turn and walk away leaving him standing at the mic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190 1 20
Originally Made: March 27, 2023 - September 29, 2023 Being known in San Francisco was becoming overwhelming. I'm well known because of my sister bein...
123K 3.1K 43
My name is Abigail Clover. I had never been in the public eye before I met him. He had nearly 3 million subscribers on YouTube, 1,5 million followers...
83.8K 1K 18
After Alexane left she thought that she would never see josh again. Maybe that gonna change. That is the sequel of "your kid too ~ Josh Richards" sin...
3.2K 102 36
2 best friends, going on with their normal teenage-hormone life. Life in California never seemed to change. Boys, fangirling, shopping, the usual stu...