Supergirl (idk who yet) x fem...

By KorgiDorgi

Marine mammal behaviorist, Y/N, doesn't really have friends, she's very shy around others. That is, until she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
A/N This is a rant. I think this has to be said here
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

5.4K 154 64
By KorgiDorgi

The next week goes by pretty quickly and the superfriends' generosity and friendliness has helped get Y/N back on her feet. There are a few nightmares here and there, but the friends comfort her. She feels more comfortable around them and has opened up a little more. She gets along well with Ruby as Alex does.

This morning, Alex comes up to Y/N a little nervous. "Hey, um, can you maybe help me with something?"

"Sure. " Y/N responds, taking a step away from her breakfast cooking.

"Um, you know Sam," Alex trails off.

Y/N nods.

"Um, well, I like her and I don't know if she likes me back. Would you maybe try to find out for me or maybe give some tips on what to do?" Alex forces out.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe try to ask her out. But you want to make sure you're comfortable with it yourself. Also, has Sam ever talked about her sexuality?" Y/N's really not the best with advice, since she's never had a special someone. She's really sorta avoided having a special someone, pushing her feelings away just so she can't get anyone hurt.

"No. I don't know her sexuality." Alex looks down.

"I guess, maybe try to do small things for her and maybe with her as well?" Y/N sorta asks and suggests at the same time. "Try to help a bit and ask for help. Asking is actually good for getting people to like you a bit more."

"Um, okay. Thanks." Alex says, patting her on the shoulder and sending a smile to her.

"No problem. I don't have the best advice though. Not very social here." Y/N responds.

"Well, I asked you because I know that no one would be able to keep it, especially Kara."

"Yea, both of you can't stop shipping Lena and I." Y/N responds shyly.

"Was I really talking that loud?" Alex tilts her head and scrunches up her face, trying to remember.

"Kara. Kara does the talking. Loudly." Y/N says.

"Haha, sorry." Alex responds, rubbing the back of her neck. "Anyways, I'll try to do that. Thanks again."

"No problem. Oh, by the way, game night's still on?"

"Yea!"

"Do it then."

Y/N finishes with making breakfast and serves it to the two of them.

"Thanks for this, it's really good! I think your cooking beats mom's." Alex chuckles.

Y/N shyly laughs as well. "The only stuff I know how to make is pasta, and this. I once tried to cook dinner and I almost burned the house down!"

"Once I almost set fire to the house by plugging something in." Alex says, finally finding a topic that is bringing Y/N out of her shell a bit.

She admires the shy woman, laughing for once after the incident. She just hopes she can keep her happy, she doesn't like seeing her alone and depressed-looking.

"Are we going to fight about who did the stupidest thing to either set the house on fire or almost set it on fire?" Y/N raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe..." Alex says, looking back at her food, a smirk tugging at her lips.

"Well then, I guess my brother wins this." Y/N says.

"How so?" Alex smirks.

"Microwaving chocolate." Y/N states, not looking at Alex.

Alex looks at Y/N wide eyed. "How?" She practically yells.

"I have no idea, but he put it in too long and it started to smoke. We waited for it to finish and I swear there was a tiny bonfire on the surface. The inside of the microwave was slightly charred as well." Y/N laughs. "But my brother did almost blow up the house because a necklace fell on the phone charger. There are still singe marks on the wall I bet!"

The two laugh about it for a bit and finish their breakfast. Alex has to head out to work and leaves Y/N behind to go to the dive bar.

Y/N sees Maggie and decides to say hello.

"Hey, L/N, how are you doing?" Maggie greets.

"Mmm, alright I guess." Y/N responds.

"Want anything?" Maggie asks.

Y/N hands her a ten and tells her what she wants. "I'll set up the table." Y/N grabs the triangle and gets the balls out of the table pockets.

She sets them up and lines them up, taking the triangle off. Maggie comes back and joins her.

"You wanna hit first?" Maggie asks.

"I hit first last time, you hit." Y/N responds.

"Alright." Maggie hits the cue ball into the group and scatters the balls. None go into the pockets.

They take turns hitting, scoring and getting the cue ball in. They're down to the last balls and Maggie hits her last ball in. She aims for the 8 ball and points to her designated pocket. She strikes the cue ball and hits it in to the pocket she was aiming for.

"Yes! I finally win!" She cheers and rubs it in Y/N's face.

"Yup. You have redeemed yourself, Sawyer. Here's your victory drink!" Y/N brings over Maggie's favorite drink.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

They both leave later and Y/N heads back to Alex's place to get cleaned up for the night.

•••

Around 6:00, people start arriving at Kara's place. Y/N and Alex are the second group to come in.

"Hey! How are you! Come in!" Kara says cheerfully as she opens the door. "Sam and Ruby are already here. And Lena is right behind you!" Kara does a not-so-great wavy eyebrow to Y/N who looks away in embarrassment.

Alex and Y/N step in, and Lena follows. Alex calls over to Sam. "You want anything to drink, Sam?"

"I already got one! I also grabbed something for you!" Sam calls back.

Alex and Y/N look at each other and Y/N does the Danvers signature wavy eyebrow thing they keep doing. Alex does it back as she goes to sit by Sam. Lena grabs herself a glass and holds one in front of Y/N.

"Saved you the hassle." She says while swishing the wine around in the glass, as she holds it in front of Y/N's face.

Y/N grabs it and takes a sip. "Thanks."

The two walk over to the sofa and take their seats, Y/N in the corner, and Lena right to her left. Once they were settled down, a few knocks are heard.

"That's Winn and James!" Kara announces, getting up and racing to the door. She swings it open and reveals Winn and J'onn. "Hey! Come in!" She greets.

"You were only half right!" Alex says, chuckling.

They step in and Winn grabs a glass of wine, taking a seat next to Lena. J'onn takes a seat near Kara's spot. Kara still waits by the door for James. She leans on the door for a bit before swinging around and opening it to James, who was just about to knock.

"James is here!" Kara calls across the apartment. He grabs a drink and stands behind Winn.

They all converse here and there and enjoy themselves. Sam and Alex are sitting with each other, Ruby has shifted in front of Y/N to get her hair braided again, Lena and Y/N have the small conversations here and there, James and Kara are catching up, Mon-El came late, and J'onn is talking with him and Winn.

After a while, Ruby turns up to Y/N. "Is it just me, or do you ship my mom and Alex?" She asks.

"What makes you think that?" Y/N replies, smiling at the young teen.

"I really like Alex and I know my mom really likes her too. Alex watched over me like my mom would when mom was sick." Ruby says.

"Yea. I do ship them." Y/N says quietly. "Don't talk about it too loud, they might hear." Y/N whispers, giggling a little bit.

"Yea. They're so perfect for each other." Ruby whispers up to Y/N.

"I know, right? And Alex wants a kid, and you're a kid and Alex is gay and you have a single mom!" Y/N whisper-yells. "We should probably not talk too much about this, it'll raise suspicion." Y/N giggles to Ruby.

"Yup."

"You're not the only ones who ship them." Lena chimes in. The three of them giggle together.

"I also ship James and Winn, but we both know that won't happen." Y/N says to Lena.

Winn looks over to her. "Hey!" He scolds, slightly drunk.

"Yea. They would make a great couple as well." Ruby pipes in.

"Yea." Lena breathes.

Winn grumbles and continues his conversation with James and J'onn.

"Long day at work?" Y/N asks Lena.

"Yeah. Exhausted." Lena says, leaning her head on the back of the couch and closing her eyes. "Your lucky you've got time off work because of what's going on."

"Not so lucky to be the target though." Y/N responds dryly.

"Yea, that's the shit part." Lena responds.

"Lena! There are children!" Alex shouts across the room. Sam looks at Alex admiringly, and Ruby looks up at Y/N and they smirk at each other. Y/N then makes eye contact with Alex and winks at her. Y/N could see a small blush creep up onto the woman's cheeks and giggles. Alex looks away from them. Y/N turns to Lena and puts a hand on her heart, and makes a pouty face as if to awe at Alex's shyness. Lena laughs at this. Alex then shakes her head and continues her conversation with Sam.

"They seem to be closer than they normally are... is that just me?" Ruby asks.

"Nope. We're all seeing it, child." Y/N says.

"I'm not a kid anymore." Ruby says, playfully glaring at Y/N.

"Don't worry, I call everyone 'child'." Y/N responds, still braiding Ruby's hair. "Even if they're older than me." She adds.

Everyone fades in and out of conversations with everyone and the night comes along fast. Suddenly, Y/N's phone buzzes on the arm of the couch. She normally has it off and on "do not disturb", especially at game night, but it still buzzes. She checks it and her heart starts beating hard and fast . She stares at the screen for a little bit before shakily getting up.

"I-I-I have to go. I-it's an emergency." She stammers out quickly. She quickly walks to the door and leaves, leaving everyone curious as to why she left so quickly.

"Should someone go after her?" Winn asks, still slightly drunk.

"I'll go." Lena says, getting up.

"Alright. Good luck. Will you be coming back?" Alex asks.

"I don't know. If not, I'll see you another time." She says. She opens the door and leaves, slightly worried for Y/N.

Would you call that a cliffhanger? Anyways, imma go into hiding for a bit. Hope you enjoyed this update. I just don't know what to write next, so imma just drop the climax ish part on ya later. Imma just wait to do that tho. I want you guys to suffer hehehehehehehe!

Anyways, I got another fanfic to worry about rn, so yea. Lemme fix that one and I'll be with y'all soon enough.

Bai!

🦄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 593 20
{Nonconsensual sex warning} Maggie was pretty popular at her school. But now she has to move. So goodbye bluesprings, and hello Midvale high. Maggie...
65.4K 1.5K 25
Walking into a new school can be frightening, but meeting and coming face to face with THE one and only Local Dead Kids group, is another type of hor...
20K 1K 62
A new world, found by accident, presents itself to Ayano. It's a restart, her chance at a better world. Ayano thinks this world is a restart but litt...
24.7K 751 20
This is really really bad. It was my very first book. It's full of many typos, inconsistencies, and honestly it's just bad. BUT! If you still want to...