Hetalia! CRACK

By miki_gif

Suggest all the way, from the list below, who/what you want me to write next!: Hetalia Chatrooms Yaoi One-s... More

Hetalia! CRACK
Chappie 1: B_ n _ _ s and Orange mystical dust
Chappie 2: Chicks and pancakes
Chappie 3: Aren't I enough for you?
Chappie 4: Doitsu Land
Chappie 5: Chinese Improv Storytelling
Chappie 7: !¡The Ancients¡!
Chappie 8: Sakura + Tea
Chappie 9: German Envy?
NOT AN UPDATE
Chappie 10: Switzy's Bulletproof
Chappie 11: Doing shit with the BTT
Chappie 12: The New Year
Chappie 13: 50 states of Grey
Chappie 14: The hero is always here

Chappie 6: Midnight Memories (IKR XD)

45 1 0
By miki_gif

Ep 1 Reader x Country

XD WARNING: CONTAINS VEERRRRYYY MATURE CONTENT only for Mature ages only.

I'm not responsible for any nosebleeds. If you'll report this, tell me first and I'll delte it. K?

(FYI: This was a huge request from a friend.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!" The English man exasperated as he dropped down the last stack of papers on his messy desk. He worked the whole afternoon on his paper work, taking breaks here and there. It's stressful being a nation but a lot of the countries can pretty much deal with all the stuff that had to be done before the end date. When it's stressful, things also play with your temperament, but when you're a country you can't just procrastinate. So with his hair all dingy, and his nerves all tensed. He decided to take tea time in his office.

He quietly drank his tea, gazing down from his window behind his big office chair to the quiet streets illuminated by the silver moon. It was quiet and he liked the feeling of it. But as the night went it's way, footsteps were heard but muffled by the carpet floors. The Englishman quietly ignored it but quickly he was alarmed by the sound of footsteps coming closer. Not to the door of his room but to his desk!

He sat still on his chair, still facing the large open window, claiming his ground. He has encountered alot more unearthly beings than anyone else. He can deal with this on his own, all he needs is his wand and his magic spell book wich conveniently was on top of his desk. By that time though, the foot steps has stopped. He was unsure whether or not there was anything there but he had to be ready just in case.

In his head, he counted to three...

1...

2...

3...

He abruptly turned his chair, quickly took his wand and book and faced the unknown. He was quite anxious and excited at the same time, but the sight didn't amuse him.

"Dafuq?! Artie, you like you saw a ghost! HAHA" You laughed and wheezed, ROFLing on the floor LMAOing all the way! (( Just felt like writing that )) You were laughing but Arthur stood there, quite annoyed but he couldn't stay mad at you anyways. It was his fault for overreacting. But one question ran through his mind 'Why is _____ here?' Arthur looked at you bewildered but it just ten seconds till you stopped loosing your brainz.

"What are you doing here, ______?" He asked. You looked at him, regaining your composure and approaching his desk to lean to him. You smiled genuinely which creeped Arthur a little bit, trying to see through your actions.

"I missed you..." You trailed off, looking down and fumbling with corner of his wooden desk. The Brit looked at you quizzically He just gave off a sigh and looked at you intently. "But we were just talking 6 hours ago!" He said as a matter-of-factly face, you looked at him smiling more wider, more like a playful grin, as you moved to the side of his desk towards Arthur's side. He still looked at you confused but he just sat still on his chair.

You now stood behind his chair and crouched towards his face. As your hand trailed down, "It's not only that I missed your presence but..." You trailed off, as you gently touched his crotch, smiling."...I just missed all those fun times we had.." You said seductively, brushing your hand slowly, making him hard.

He looked at you surprised, red tainted his cheeks, but in a matter of seconds to register, he took hold of your hand and pressed it more towards his crotch, his free hand moving to your face, pulling you closer to his face.

His lips approached yours, and with a gentle press of agreement "of course..." He said, grinning.

After a matter of seconds, you tinted red and kissed him forcefully on his soft lips, with lust and passion mixing all together, now encircling him in your arms. But he abruptly turned you, grasped you by the waist and pulled you to sit down on his lap with force. Surprise sought after you, but Arthur's amusing grin just became wider. "Don't expect me to be gentle to you after the scare you gave me" He chuckled silently and smirking, you gulped and waited.

~*~

He was serious about this, he placed sloppy kisses on your jaw towards your neck, sucking on your skin softly. You moaned in your mouth with his touch sending shivers, you liked it. No, you loved it.

You only wore shorts and a plain white shirt, that means it was easier for him. He rubbed your thigh side to side, giving wanting sensations throughout your body. His free hand going up inside you shirt, to caress your nipples and squeeze it gently, you let out a small moan and wanting more of his touch. He kissed you intensely and squeezed your breasts effortlessly, pinching on your nipples, "ah..." you couldn't wait anymore.

With a heavy step you stood up and knelt own on your knees, facing Arthur. He gave a slight sigh, both of you exchanged sadistic grins but now your focus went to his little buddy begging for fun. You immediately unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down along with his underwear, his dick instantly went up. You smirked greedily, chuckling to yourself. 'It's been a long time'

You took hold of it, stroking with your right hand. He tensed up, but this was only the beginning. You leaned on it, feeling exited and began to lick it's head, sucking it occasionally. Teasing, if I must say.

He moaned quietly, but you continued to suck on it's head for a handful of minutes, you are certainly teasing him to get him to make a move. He looked at you, lust covered his face. "So you want to play that game, huh?" He said. With his hand he pushed down your head, his dick fully inside your mouth. You almost choked but this is what you wanted.

You sucked hard as he moaned in pleasure, just as you moved your head up and down, your mouth encircling it and your tongue skillfully getting on every part. He tensed every time you sucked deep, hitting on the back of your throat.

Just after minutes of sucking his, his dick twitched and just a second later he oozed out his warm semen onto your mouth. Sighing contently...

You stood wiping of the remains of your mouth sexily, chugging down his sperm inside your mouth.

Arthur stood up, and face you, smiling to himself. He grasped you wrist and pushed you back on his table, your bottom perked up to him. He leaned down on your ear. "It's my turn now" He said with a low chuckle. You just nodded, waiting for the impact. He removed your shorts, your panties as well whilst caressing that zone. When he has finally has clear view of you, he slowly rubbed on to erotic zone, you tensed but then gave a sigh of pleasure.

He rubbed ever so slowly then slammed in you, so deep with no warning. You took in a gasp and a moan of pleasure mixed with shocking pain. "A-Arthur! Ahh~" He pounded into you, no sense of slowing down, when he meant he won't be gentle, he WON'T.

With every passing second his pace seemed to go even faster, giving you boosts of pleasure throughout your body. You bit your lip and grasped the desk, moaning every time he banged in. As he continued to do his job, a tingling sensation formed in you. You were hot, so was he and as you both did it away to reach your climax. You never got tired from doing it with him, he was so good at this, that it leaves wanting more.

"_____... I'm cumming!" He said.

As he said it, the incoming sensation also came to you.

He pulled out and continued on his owned and rubbing onto your V. You also continued to pleasure yourself, and in a second.

"Arthur!"

"_______!"

You both moaned in sync as you reached an orgasm. His semen scattered on your butt, and you breathing heavily as you felt the pleasure of your orgasm.

You stayed in your position tired and sweaty, he fixed himself and told you to do the same. Smirking and smiling at each other.

No one knew.

It was your little secret.

As the other days are normal, you'll be waiting for the next night of your game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm what should I say.... Have a good night sleep or day nap? It's like 11:20 PM when I finished this chapter! *3* I took a huuuuuggggeee leap of FAITHHH HERREE. OH LORD DOITSU HELP MEHHHH DX!!! \(>3<)/ (( I've read worst anyway ))

Oh well! COMMENT and VOTE. If ya like this Reader x Country chappie! LOl I'm so bad at creating lemony stuff. XD If ya think it's unappropriate, tell me and I'll delete.

Anyway. WITH the power invested in me by FLYING MINT BUNNY and the SPIRIT ENERGY of all the Hetalians in the world....

I'LL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

~MIKI~

@immikaylaV1D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 153 53
A bunch of Hetalia REQUEST ARE CLOSED!! THE NEW BOOK IS UP!! IT IS CALLED SWEET HEARTS!
29.1K 377 34
Oneshots for hetalia ships.... I also have a FrUK Oneshots book.
1M 30.9K 104
Hetalia country x reader including : eveRYONE LMAO. Oh and 2ps. Well if you don't see any of your fave characters, request them in the comment se...
3.8K 81 16
You have been dating Italy since your first day at Hetalia Academy where you started as a tiny unknown island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It...