Hot Professor Is My Neighbor!!

By Vkook_Shippy

enjoy? More

Detention!!
Red Dress
Project
Thunder and Lightning = blackout
CP or TA
Sleepover
Hiding
Sick Kiss
They know?
Makeout
Mom's not getting any better
Packing
Naked = Pervert
Bullied
Talk
Call
Shit He's Back!
New Kid Vs. Boyfriend/Teacher
Date PT: 1
Eh
Date PT:2
Date PT: 3
Date PT: 4 (last one)
3 years later
Marry me
Gender of the baby

The Party

7.4K 236 13
By Vkook_Shippy

Y/n's POV~

Standing in front of your large mirror, you admire your outfit.

Dead, zombie nurse.

"You don't think I look too... Y'know..." You say turning to your phone, that was propped up on your desk.

"You look wonderful." Taehyung says over the phone.

You smile, "thank you."

"When does this party start anyways?" He asks shuffling around on the other side.

You look at your naked wrist, pretending to look at the time.

"C'mon!" He says with a chuckle.

"It starts in an hour." You say looking at him with a warm smile.

But his face was covered in worry.

"What's wrong?" You ask walking towards the phone.

"Don't do anything you'll regret okay..." He says looking a tad bit sad.

"Kim Taehyung I promise you I will stay sober and only do the responsible thing."

The thing is, you've never gotten drunk. Not once. You planned on drinking on Christmas... With you and the boys.

Yes, you plan everything out. Literally everything.

"But! Have fun!" He shouts making you gasp, startled.

"Okay."

.
.
.

The party,

You hop out your car and see Jude and Jackson waiting for you.

"Whoa!" Jude exclaims looking at you shocked, "fucking hell! Damn you look good!!"

You chuckle as you approach them, "you two don't look bad either."

"Definitely working that uniform though." Jackson gives you the 'ok" symbol with his fingers.

"Mm." You hum violently putting your hand on his back.

"Ouch!" He yelps "why'd you hit me?"

"Sexual harassment." Jude says snaking her arm around your waist.

"Let's go, okay?" You say smiling at the two.

"Okay!" Jude leads you far into her house and Jackson immediately pulls apart and rushes to the punch bowl.

"Plan on drinking?" Jude asks pulling out a canteen from her pocket.

She was pirate.

"No, I don't drink." You lied.

"Bummer I was wondering what you'd act like." She shrugs then takes a sip of her drink.

She makes the strangest face and sticks her tongue out in disgust.

You giggle shyly and the background music grows louder.

Signalling people to start dancing.

.
.
.

You and Jude dance together, almost erotically, teasing the boy staring at you both. Jackson.

"Mm! Y/n!!" A familiar voice shouts over the sea of voices.

You took a sip of your punch and look up, feeling a bit dizzy and weak.

"Who said that!" You shout pointing at an innocent man.

He throws his hands up and nods to someone behind you.

You turn on your heel, slipping and falling into someone's arms.

"Hey stranger." You chuckle standing up looking at the ¡GIRL! that saved you.

"Hey B!" She shouts, her short hair bounced as she talked, her two different colored eyes shined and her freckled face glowed just as bright.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Ren!" You scream excitedly falling back into her arms.

"Omg! B I missed you so fucking much!" She says squeezing the air out of you.

You look up and you see Zero looking at you with a smile.

"Hey! You brought her here!" You say punching Zero on the shoulder as Ren let's you go.

"Y/n? Are you drunk?" Zero asks bending down to your height.

"I'm not short!" You say kicking him in the knee.

To bad he was hella muscular and couldn't feel your weak kick.

"Holy Shit you are!" Ren says putting a hand on your forehead.

"I'm~ fine~." You say smiling, swaying back and forth.

"Bring her car up front." Ren says snatching the keys off your belt.

"Hey! Those *giggle* are mine~" you say with your eyes slightly squinted.

"Yeah it's best if you go now." Zero says taking the keys from Ren.

"I'm going to get you some water so stay here." Ren says pushing through the crowd.

You shrug, forgetting the whole conversation.

"Sweetie~" a deep voice whispers in your ear.

The voice reminded you of Tae, you got excited.

You spun around and meet the eyes of someone who looked nothing like the man of your dreams.

"Whoops sorry thought you were my boyyyyfriend!" You say sipping on your drink.

"Y'know pretty your really hot." The guy says pressing his body against yours.

"Whoa there Jacky but I told ya I gots a boyfriend!" You say with the apparent smell of liquor escaping your mouth.

"And that's me baby." He lies.

You pout, "no my boyfriend is cute you're not."

He growls and grabs your wrist violently, "your coming with me lady!"

This form of terror wakes you up, "let go of me!"

That's it your never going to a party ever again.

"Yo jackass!" Ren shouts throwing a cup of water at the man, "Y/n it's time to run!"

She takes your free hand and pulls you through the sea of people and out the house.

Zero pulls your car up to you both and you climb in, Zero and Ren swapped places and he got in their car.

Ren drove your car.

"What were you thinking!?" Ren says speeding down the dark road.

"I don't know." You say looking at your folded hands, that were rested on your lap.

"Why'd you drink? Especially when it's your first time!" She hollers more and more frustrated.

"I... I didn't..." You say thinking about the nights events, remembering you drank nothing but the punch.

"What?" Ren says looking at you through the mirror.

"I only drank punch..." You say looking up at her.

"Y/n did you set your cup down anywhere and then drink it?" She asks holding her breath.

"Yeah, why?" You ask scooting close so you were in between the passenger and driver's seat.

"Someone must've tampered with your drink." She says with an angry sigh.

You violently sit back and tears dwell into your eyes, you squeeze them shut tight and wipe the streams of tears away as they trail down your cheeks.

"It's okay B." Ren says calmly, she takes one hand off the steering wheel and throws it back and gently holds your hands.

"I- I don't know what to tell him." You cry even harder.

"Tell who?" She asks glancing back at you.

"T- Tae." You say bringing her hand up to your face and crying into it.

"Don't worry B I'll handle it." She says rubbing her thumb over your soft skin.

You weep all the way to your apartment, Zero followed behind.

But, as you slowly approached home... You fell asleep and curled up in the back of your car.

.
.
.

Taehyung's POV~

He sat nervously at his desk, just as he had every night waiting for Y/n to call.

It was 9:32 PM and she was supposed to call an hour ago.

Ever since he left for a couple of weeks they both made a schedule, talk in the morning during class break and before bed.

But, she hasn't called and he called approximately five times.

He's concerned.

Just as he was ready to give up for the night and go to bed, his phone chimes Y/n's ringtone.

He throws himself back into his chair and picks up the phone.

He answers the phone and excitedly looks at what the camera allowed him to see.

Y/n's sleeping figure on her bed, "hey your Tae right?" A girl says jumping into the shot.

"Yes, who are you?" Taehyung says gripping onto his thigh.

He ignores Jimin who walks into the room.

"Great! I'm Ren, Y/n's bff." She says as a guy sits on the bed next to Y/n.

Tae bites the inside of his mouth.

"We have some bad news..." The girl says looking at Y/n.

"Is she hurt?" Tae asks barely able to control himself.

Two strangers in his girlfriend's room... He was concerned but he was more angry.

"No, but I hate to say that she got pretty messed up." She says scratching the back of her head.

"She said she wasn't going to drink." Tae says shaking his leg violently.

"She did but by force." Ren says with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Someone tampered with her drink while she wasn't looking." Ren says looking just as furious as Taehyung.

"Thank you for telling me." Taehyung says sighing but still angry.

"Anyways I wanted you to know I'll stay the night so she doesn't puke her guts out in the morning." Ren says ready to cut off the call.

"Thank you." Taehyung says staring at Y/n.

The phone cuts off and Taehyung angrily slams his foot into the desk.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asks looking at Tae from underneath the covers.

"Someone drugged Y/n at the party." Taehyung says his voice muffled through his folded hands.

"Is she okay!" Jimin shouts jumping up.

"Her friend Ren brought her home... But I'm not to sure." Taehyung says twirling is swivel chair around.

"Ren? If it's a girl with two different colored eyes then Y/n is bound to be fine." Jimin says nodding reassuring the younger.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asks with some anger seeping away.

"Yeah but you should still be pissed about the fact that someone had some terrible intentions towards our B." Jimin says clutching his hands into fists.

"Oh yeah when I find out who it was they're dead."

------∆!----------

A/n~

Okay, so that's a lil scary

I'm kidding

It's hella scary

But, say hello to my beautiful Ren

My main OC

My baby really

But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if for some reason you want to read more of these weird BTS x Reader stuff then stay tuned bc I'll be writing some more but with the other beautiful men.

And I'm not done with this story just yet.

So stay hyped

Okay, bye love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 292 16
Hope you have the fun on this wild ride๐Ÿ˜‰
27.5K 2.4K 68
โ™ก ๏ธŽ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ท๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
13.1K 296 14
Short Stories about our boys as teachers.