"You Can See Me?" // MINSUNG...

By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

In which it has been three years since Minho died left to roam what used to be his house. Not being able to b... More

CHARACTERS // Tralier
1. "You Can See Me?"
2."Who Are You!?"
3."What Happened.." Part 1
4."What Happened.." Part 2
5. "What happened..." Part 3
6. "Do you like cats?"
7. "OMG OMG OMG!"
8. "How Do You..."
9. "Happy Now?"
10."Best Birthday..."
11. "Always Be Happy.."
12 "True Happiness..." Part 1
13. "True Happiness" Part 2
14."He's Here!"
15. "Cute~"
YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!
16. "I love you.."
17. "I forgive you.."
19."What's going on?"
QUESTIONS?
🌸ANSWERS🌸
20. "I'm Sorry Hyung!"
HEY GUYS
21. SeungJin's Story
22. "Lets Bring Minho Back!"
TAGGED
PLEASE READ!
23."No longer exist...?"
24. "Remember Me..."
Epilogue
SWAAAGGGGGGGG
OMG

18."Sleepover Tonight!?"

6.1K 316 358
By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

2) They will visit all the places and people they once loved.

Jisung hummed faintly as he roamed around the halls of the school. For some reason he just didn't feel like being in class and lucky for him he had a sub so it's not like they paid much attention. Plus he knew Felix or Seungmin would cover for him if needed.

He didn't really have a destination in mind for where he was going but he somehow found himself in front of Minho's locker.He wsn't surprised that this was where his feet lead him. He always missed Minho when he was at school. The day could never go by fast enough to him.

Looking over the locker he noticed it was still decorated with messages and small toys causing the boy to smile softly at the sight.

"What'chya doing here baby?" Someone whispered in his ear causing the boy to stumble back in shock. The person instantly wrapping their arms around Jisung's waist to keep the boy from falling.

Letting out a soft huff Jisung looked up at the person with a glare. "Minho- I swear to fucking God if you scare me one more damn time I will never talk to you again!" The boy glared as he came face to face with his boyfriend who was just grinning cheekily at him.

"I'd like to see you try-" he retorted causing Jisung to roll his eyes.

"Is that a challenge-" Jisung squinted at the older boy. In which Minho just shrugged his shoulders ignoring the question as his eyes had just now actually seen what his old locker looked like. Jisung seemed to notice this and stood up again so he could look at the locker as well.

"Beautiful right?" Jisung muttered glancing up at the boy who continued to stare in awe.

"Yes- but not as beautiful as you." The ghost grinned down at his boyfriend causing said boy to blush shyly and look at the ground trying to hide his red cheeks but that's when Jisung suddenly remembered something.

"Wait- how are you here? " Raising a brow confused as he fully turned to look at his boyfriend. Minho blinked slowly as he looked at the younger again before shrugging his shoulders again.

"It was that whole sucking thing that happened again...its already the third time...." Minho frowned thinking back to the second time it had happened.

Flashback

Minho had been laying in his favorite spot on the roof admiring the clouds. He smiled as he thought about all the times him and Jisung had laid in the same spot counting the endless amout of stars that would litter the sky at night. A happy sigh falling from his lips as he slowly let his eyes fall shut. Though right before they could fully shut he was once again feeling that sucking feeling surround him and he started to disperse into the wind and be blown away with the leaves to an unknown destination again.

It took a few minutes before he was finally being formed back together. The boy blinked a few times confused at the unknown house he was in but as he looked around more he slowly realized where he was.

'Is this Chan's place?' He frowned to himself and started to roam around the place wondering why he was brought here but once he stepped foot in the kitchen he realized why. A smile forming on his lips as he watched the scene in front of him.

He saw Chan standing at the stove cooking something with Woojin attached to his back and it looked like he was feeding the elder something. The ghost couldn't help but smile at the scene and admire how happy they looked doing something so simple together.

The ghost thoughts were interrupted though when a blur flew past him causing him to blink a few times before seeing a orange head boy rummaging through the fridge.

"Why are you here-?" Chan huffed noticing his happy time was ruined. Felix looked at his older brother with wide eyes before holding up the cheese stick he had taken from the fridge.

"My cheese stick-" The younger grinned reaching for another one.

"Wait- your taking my food!? You ate all of yours already!" Chan pointed starting to chase the younger around the large kitchen. Woojin rolling his eyes at the fact Chan left the food on the stove and took it upon himself to finish cooking not wanting the kitchen to get burned down.

Minho's eyes then moving back to the two brothers fighting before flinching surprised at a person standing next to him. He quickly realized that it was Changbin and smiled seeing his other friend.

"Lix stop stealing you're brothers food I'll just go buy you more." The dark haired boy rolled his eyes while waiting for his boyfriend to stop attacking childish. Felix's eyes lite up and he tossed the cheese stick that was in his hand at Chan. It hitting the poor boy straight in the face causing him to whine as Felix clung onto Changbin for dear life.

'They all look so happy...' Minho smiled to himself watching his two best friends and their lovers.

"I'm glad you all found happiness" He muttered before being sucked away into the wind again.

End Flashback

"I see...Maybe we should talk to my mom about it? She might know what's happening..." Jisung muttered already trying to figure out what the meaning of this could be. Though his attention shifted back over to Minho when he noticed him starting to disappear.

"Oh- looks like my time is up! I'll see you at home Ji~" The ghost grinned stealing a kiss quickly before completely vanishing from Jisung's view.

Jisung blinked a few times slightly flustered from the kiss and looked around clearing his throat trying to get the blush to go away. Once he was okay he darted back towards his classroom so he could tell his brother what happened.

Once at the room he peeked inside making sure the teacher didn't notice him before rushing to the back of the class startling both Felix and Seungmin at his sudden appearance.

"I thought you were skipping?" Felix questioned as he rocked his chair back to lean against the wall. Jisung just shrugged and tugged Seungmin out of his desk and out of ear shot from Felix causing said boy to frown.

"Minho was just here- We seriously need to figure out what's going on.." The boy said quickly while fiddling with his sleeve starting to worry. Seungmin just gave his brother a smile and lightly patted his shoulder.

"It will be okay, Sungie. We'll just talk to Mom when she gets home." Seungmin smiled.

"Mom?" The sound of another voice being so closed caused Jisung to jump startled while Seungmin just looked to Felix with wide eyes wondering when he followed them.

"Um- you see- Jisung and I are brothers- " The red head finally confessed while rubbing the back of his neck. Felix's eyes doubling in size and jaw dropping as he looked between the two boys.

"YOU'RE BROTHERS!!??" He shouted catching everyone in the classes attention. Whispers starting to go around at the news. Seungmin slapped a hand over his face knowing the whole school would know by the end of the day.

"How!? When- Why didn't you tell me!? You know what- were all going to Jisung's after school so you both can explain!" The blonde's eyes going wide about to protest but Felix had already messaged the group chat telling everyone to meet at the cafe.

"Seriosuly Lix- why-" Jisung started but was once again cut off by the cheese stick loving male.

"Nope- I don't wanna hear it! I'm not talking to you guys until everything is explained!" With that Felix stomped away back to his desk and plopped down crossing his arms over his chest trying to act mad. Though in a matter of seconds he was looking at his phone grinning why he was grinning? The answer being that he had gotten a text from Changbin.

The two brothers looked to each other and then around the room seeing that people were still looking at them. Jisung sighed and quickly moved to his desk sitting down and hiding his head in his arms. Seungmin just gave the people staring a glare before going to take a seat as well waiting for the last half hour of class to go by.

After School

Felix, Seungmin, Jisung and Jeongin were all standing out in front of the school waiting for Hyunjin to get out of class before they were heading to the cafe to meet the university boys.

Hyunjin had automatically stuck himself to Seungmin's side slinging his arm around the boys shoulder while they talked among themselves. Meanwhile Felix and Jeongin were talking about some new meme which left Jisung to trail behind and get lost in his thoughts.

He was wondering if Minho had gotten back to the house yet and why he kept being sent to different places anyway. Minho had told him these things had never happened before so it just made him all the more confused.

He also started to wonder how the ghost would feel seeing all his old friends in one place again. 'Would he be overwhelmed? Would he leave until they were gone?' That made him pout slightly to himself. He would feel less nervous about the while situation if Minho was with him the whole time.

He didn't even realize that they had made it to the cafe until he felt an arm around his shoulder. Looking up at the person he was met with grinning Chan.

"Oh hey Chan Hyung" The boy smiled lightly. Chan just grinned more and ruffled the slightly shorter boys hair

"Hello there Ji~ what's going?" The elder of the two raised a brow curious on his breaths. "EMERGENCY MEETING" text everyone received.

Jisung was about to answer but a hand slapped over his mouth causing him to glare at the younger Aussie in annoyance.

"Hes not saying anything until we get to his house-" Felix huffed before removing his hand. The other eight boys just staring at him curiously before he was flailing his arms.
"Let's go!" He huffed and Seungmin instantly started leading the group towards the house.

"Wait- you know how to get there?" Changbin asked the red head after taking hold of Felix's hand and lightly swinging there linked fingers trying to cheer the boy up.

"Uh yeah...Jisung and I hang out a lot there. Plus...I live there." He muttered causing five out of the eight boys eyes to go wide in shock. Hyunjin had known already noticing he had picked Suengmin up for dates there multiple times plus Seungmin didn't hide anything from his Senior boyfriend besides the special abilities he possessed.

"YOU LIVE THERE TOO!?? WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GUYS HIDING FROM ME!? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!" Felix exploded which just caused Seungmin to roll his eyes and slap the boy in the back of the head.

"First of all stop yelling! Second of all we had our reasons for not to say anything yet!" Seungmin hissed getting a pout from the carrot head boy before he was looking ahead again.

Chan frowned to himself and glanced down to Jisung who was finding the pebbles on the concrete to be way more interesting then the conversation. He then glanced over to his boyfriend who just shrugged not understanding either.

It wasn't long before they finally reached the house most of them heading straight inside though Changbin, Felix, and Woojin paused for a second to look at the all to familiar house.

"Wait a minute- you guys live here?" Changbin asked continuing to stare while Felix looked like he was ready to once again yell about them hiding something again.

"They do...Chan had already told me already but I still can't believe we're here again." He muttered patting his long time friends shoulder before they were finally following the rest of the group inside.

Jisung staying behind just for a moment trying to see if Minho was on the roof. He pouted a bit not seeing him and quickly ran inside to catch up.

"Boys! I have something to tell you about Mi-" Moonbyul yelled rushing to the front door to see her sons but was surpised to see six more faces." oh- Hello there-" She grinned as Jisung moved over to her causing all the boys to look between the two amazed at how similar they looked.

"This is my mom guys." He muttered motioning towards the women before blinking a few times when his father walked through the door as well.

"I knew I saw a bunch of people heading in here.." Wonpil chuckled going to kiss his wife's cheek and ruffle both Jisung and Seungmins hair. The six boys once again staring at the family in shock.

"THAT'S WHY HE LOOKED SO FAMILIAR! You look just like him Seungmin! Woah-" Chan yelled amazed as he looked between the family of four remembering the first time he had met Jisung's parents.

Seungmin nodded a few times before looking to their parents waving them off at their confused faces. "We'll be in the living room~" He smiled and waved for their friends to follow him.

Once all the boys had gone to the room Moonbyul glanced over to Jisung who had yet to move and smiled softly. "Don't worry son. You can do this. If their really your friends then they will forgive you." She nodded muttering a soft "Fighting" before disappearing off to the kitchen. Wonpil also just giving a pat to the boys shoulder before following the women.

With that Jisung took a deep breath and started into the living room and sat besides Seungmin facing their friends. He shifted uneasily under their gazes but he slowly relaxed as he suddenly felt himself be surrounded in a familiar warmth. Glancing up he smiled seeing Minho behind him with his arms wrapped around the worried boy's shoulders.

"You got this baby." The ghost whispered into his ear causing the said boy to look at their friends again with a grin.

"Okay- to cut the story short. Seungmin and I are brothers...Twins at that. We were separated at birth. " Jisung started before Seungmin continued.

"I was sick and had to stay longer in the hospital but before I could go home I was kidnapped from the hospital by my aunt...which you all know as my "mother" " The red head nodded before motioning over to his brother. A chorus of gasps could be heard at the new information.

"Hold up- Imma fite- how dare she!" Jeongin yelled cracking his knuckles causing the twins and Chan to coo finding the action more adorable then threatening.

"Wait so that bitch wasn't your mother!? Ha- I no longer feel bad that she died-" Felix huffed crossing his arms over his chest though he received a slap from Woojin at his words causing him to rub his head in pain.

"Language,Yongbok!" The eldest hissed causing the boy to instantly curl into Changbins side while whispering an apology.

Seungmin snorted a bit but nodded. "Yes she wasn't my mom...Anyway Jisung and I just found out a week ago when I met our mom for the first time. We never really got a chance to tell you guys."

"Seungmin moved in the day we found out since he was staying with a friend. It was the logical thing to do...Plus my parents wouldn't take no for answer since they finally got their son back." Jisung then paused to play with his sweater paws before suddenly blurting out "I'm sorry we hid it!" He didn't want them to think that they couldn't be trusted.

"Its fine Jisungie!" Jeongin chirped giving both boys a bright smile.

Chan and Changbin nodding in agreement while Hyunjin just shrugged already knowing everything. Chan then nudging Felix who sighed but nodded as well.

"Fine- I guess I forgive you guys...but you owe me ramen and cheese sticks!" Their friend muttered causing both brothers to laugh but agree.

"Yeah! Don't apologize really it's okay!" Woojin grinned standing to pat the boys head. Though once Woojin moved closer to Jisung, Minho quickly stepped away which caused Woojin to shiver and look around a bit confused. "Did anyone else just feel really cold? Or is it just me?"

Minho freezing in place at this as he stared at his best friend with wide eyes. Jisung noticed this and glanced up at Woojin before looking to where Minho was. "Ah-"

"What are you looking at Jisung?" Hyunjin asked finally speaking as he stared in the direction as well until everyone else followed. Minho just staring back at all them in shock before dashing away from the room.

"Um-" The boy started when his mom suddenly walked in with a grin. "I'm sure you boys are hungry! I made ram-" She didn't even get a chance to finish her sentence as Chan, Felix and Jeongin dashed to the kitchen in excitement only needing to hear "hungry" to know their was food. Jisung let out a sigh in relief at the interruption as the rest of the boys soon followed. Seungmin patting his brothers shoulder before grinning at their mother.

"Nice save mom!" The red head grinned causing the women to blink a few times confused.

"Uh- you're welcome?" She muttered still lost. Jisung just smiled at her as he finally stood up and kissed her cheek before running off to the kitchen as well.

The eight boys crowded around the dinner table happily eating the delicious ramen, being loud and noisy like any other group of friends would be.

"Hey Jisung! How about we all sleep over tonight!?" Felix suddenly shouted across the table to his best friend. Jisung pausing for a moment to look at the boy with wide eyes.

"Uh- I don't th-" He started before the freckled boy was cutting him off again. "YOU OWE ME!" This caused Jisung to sigh before he gave in to the request.

"Fine Fine. Sleep over it is!" Jisung nodded agreeing. The rest of the boys cheering in excitement.

"We do have to go pick up clothes though..." Woojin spoke up as he finished off his bowl of soup.

"Yeah- I'll have to call out of work for the morning as well.." Hyunjin grinned happy to have an excuse to not go into work. Though this caused his Jeongin to pinch his arm.

"Mom will not approve-" The youngest cooed before an evil smirk formed on his lips.

"Mom won't find out-" Hyunjin threatened before Jeongin was rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest.

"What's in it for me-?" The younger continued causing his brother to roll his eyes.

"What do you want?" Hyunjin sighed and Jeongin grinned excitedly.

"You have to play the baby shark song every time we drive to school-" This caused his older brother to slam his head down on the table.

"Oh my fuc-fudging god. FINE!" He whined already imagining the torture to come.

Seungmin's eyes though went wide at how hard the boy had hit his head on the table and he instantly went to caress his boyfriend's head in worry that he hurt it. "Ooh my God babe! Be more careful!" The boy said worried. This causing the other boys to look at the two surprise but happy.

"Wait- When did you guys become official!?" Chan yelled standing up from his seat suddenly almost knocking the table over in the process. Luckily Woojin predicted this and was keeping a strong hold on the table so it wouldn't go flying.

"Christopher-" Woojin warned his boyfriend causing said boy to instantly sink back down in his seat with a pout before clinging onto the eldest boys arm. " Sorry Woo..." Chan muttered before slamming his hands on the table. "But for real when did it become official-?" he asked again with a grin.

Seungmin suddenly became rather flustered since he didn't mean to announce their relationship like that. "Ah it's been two days.." He mumbled while Hyunjin grinned and threw an arm around the boys shoulders cooing softly at the blush on the red head's cheeks.

"It's about damn time! It only took four freaking years!" Felix yelled being the drama queen he was. Changbin letting out a snort at his boyfriends words but then let out a small chuckle while nodding in agreement.

"Seriously- How is it that you are just now getting together?" He added with a shake of his head looking to Hyunjin amused that he was able to even like someone for so long seeing how when they were younger the boy had a different crush everyday.

The conversation continuing for a while. Jisung was lost in his thought no longer paying attention and how somehow managed to sneak away and sprint up stairs to his room. Finally getting inside the room he looked around before spotting just who he was looking for sitting by the window.

"Min...They're going to be sleeping over. Will you be okay?" Jisung asked sitting down next to the other. Minho looked to his lover and smiled sweetly while raising a hand to caress the boys cheek.

"Of course I'll be fine. Don't worry about me Baby boy~" He cooed. The pet name causing a blush to form on the younger's cheeks before he was smiling brightly.

"Mhm okay then..Don't stay too far away though. I'll need some cuddles later whether they're around or not." The boy nodded firmly with a pout in which the ghost just chuckled with a playful salute.

"Yes sir!" Minho grinned and leaned forward pressing a soft kiss against his boyfriends lips before nuzzling there noses together. The action causing Jisung to let out a soft happy giggle.

"Um- Jisung? You okay?" The addition of the new voice caused Jisung and the ghost to snap their head towards the door to see Changbin standing there staring weirdly at the blonde.

"U-uh yeah! I'm fine!" He grinned shooting up from his spot while rubbing his hands together trying not to be so awkward.

"Okay- well can you give Chan, Felix, Woojin and I a ride back to our place so we can get some clothes and stuff?" He questioned while he glanced around the boys room noticing it was his first time being in there again since Minho had passed. "Seungmin already left with Hyunjin and Jeongin.." He finished looking back to the younger.Jisung just nodded a few times and quickly headed out the room dragging Changbin out with him after giving Minho one last smile.

"Yup! Lets go!" He chirped it only taking a couple minutes to get everyone gathered in the car and head to their place to get what they needed for the last minute sleepover. In which every excitedly chatted about over the loud music during the whole ride.

This night was definitely going to be an unforgettable.

--------------------------------

Hi Hello!!

I swear I had to listen to Chan telling me to " SToP pRocrAStinAtiNG" like...a thousand times to actually finish writing this chapter lol.

Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Y'ALL BETTER GO WATCH MIXTAPE #3 MV!

Rubber Ducky out~~~~~~~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 3.8K 27
[COMPLETED] With 3RACHA's upcoming debut, Felix couldn't help but loathe his life without his squirrel best friend. As the day comes sooner and soone...
124K 5.4K 85
Who expected? Starting from a little squirrel fell from the tree to a precious human being in my life. With all the loves we share, is it possible f...
27.4K 816 42
Hyunjin---Seungmin---Minho [SeungJin/2Min] "Life's full of surprises." "Enjoy life to the fullest while you can." "Promises are meant to be broken."...
65.2K 3.7K 23
Seo Changbin is a 21 years old guy with a quiet life. He goes to work everyday to pay for his own expenses. He attends Korean National University of...