I Love You [ Shizaya Fanfic ]

lilfish_desuwa tarafından

One day, Izaya heard a voice when he woke up. Was it his imagination? Read to find out more! 😁 Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

111 4 0
lilfish_desuwa tarafından

Shizuo's P.O.V

' Ugh. This sucks. I'm bored. '

~ one hour ago ~

' What a peaceful morning. ' I thought while eating my pancake. ' How I hope that this will- ' I was cut off by my phone buzzing. ' Or not. '

I picked up the phone without knowing who the caller is. " Hello? " " Ah! Shizuo, good morning! " A familiar voice said. " Senpai? What's wrong? " " Actually, you can have a day off. The clients today always pay up in time. " Tom said over the phone. " Are you sure? I will come with you in case they get violent. " I said worriedly. " It's okay, I know them and they won't. Also, you have been working hard lately. Take a break! " " Sure... " ' Have I? I didn't even notice. ' " Anyway, I got to go now. Take care! " Tom said hurriedly. " You too. " Before I got to say finish the phone hung up.

~ present ~

' Come to think of it, I haven't seen the flea in Ikebukuro for three weeks now. I bet his up to something again or maybe...... he's dead? '

' ... Nah, I'm thinking too much. '

' ... Fine. I'll go find him. ' I was about to head out when I remembered... ' I don't fucking know where he lives!!! Damn it, guess I'll ask Shinra about it. '

I took my phone calling a certain brunette. The line was soon picked up. " Hey, Shinra- " " Shizuo-kun! Nice timing! I was about to call you too! " I was cut off, again. ' But god damn, he's loud! Anyone could have gone deaf from it! '

" Could you do me a favor? I know you would hate this but... can you check up on Izaya for me? " " Well, I'm about to go beat the shit out of him so sure. But why? Something wrong with him? " ' I don't know why but for some reason I'm curious. ' " W-Well... yeah... k-kinda... " Shinra stuttered and continued. " He came over last week and took some sleeping pills from me and... how to say... he looked... sick. " " Sick? So the flea can get sick too? " I said in a mocking tone. " ... Shizuo, I'm not trying to defend him but... I know he did a lot of bad things to you but he's still a human. And you, are also a human. " Shinra said in a serious tone. " ... "

" Anyway, try not to kill him. If he's sick, bring him over and I'll do a check up on him. " And his back to himself. " ... " " Shizuo-kun? Are you alright? " Shinra asked. " ... Yeah, I'm fine. I will bring him over if necessary. " I replied. " Thank you! By the way, I wanna ask you... do you even know where he live? " " Um... " " You don't, don't you? " I nodded while rubbing the back of my neck with my free hand. Even though the other on the line can't see me but I bet he knew the answer. " How are you going to find him when you don't know where he lives? " " I... don't know... " I don't really know how to reply. " ... Shizuo-kun, could it be that... you're worry about him? " " HAAAAAHHH!? " I snapped, almost breaking my phone into half. " N-N-No! Y-You sounded like you're w-worried about him s-so... A-A-Ah! L-Looks like my c-clients are here! I-I'll send the address to y-you. S-See you soon! " Shinra panicked and hung up immediately.

I sat on my sofa wanting to cool down first before heading out. ' I'm worried about that louse of all people? Impossible. ' I thought. Shinra's words then played back in my mind ' ... he's still a human. And you, are also a human. ' ' ... He's right. Izaya is a human, and I, am also a human. ' I smiled slightly as I got up from the sofa and head out.

Yay~ Chapter 1 is out! 🤣 I hope you guys enjoyed it, and if possible give some feedbacks. It's my first time writing so I'm curious~ 😆

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
207K 10.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
121K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 53.1K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC