Blazblue x male reader x RWBY

By Zerostion

When two worlds collide, many things change, especially for the life of one male.....y/n l/n, his world will... More

The awakening
The new world
The snake and the bat
there is no hell, just darkness
friendships be made
Reunion to seperation
The anti cauldron squad
Double Trouble
The CAT-astrophe (forced lemon)
Link the chains
The right or wrong decisions
The truth behind Ikagaki and Lala part 1
The truth behind Ikagaki and Lala part 2
the rose's flame is lost, place the (now) broken winged cross
Time to end this masquerade party with a shocking performance
Is Ikagaki.....the bad guy?
The trio reformed
The purple bat returns
Battle for one person's heart
Let the battle begin!!
Heavy Depression
Somebody we used to know
The lost fire is found
Returning property
Amends
Presentation
Truth....or Despair

The blonde girl, can Ika handle this?

455 4 3
By Zerostion

<Y/n p.o.v.>

Team RWBY was going to murder Bullet.

"So...um...CAN WE HAVE THE NEXT CHALLENGE PLEASE" I shouted.

"Oh...OH RIGHT, THE NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE SIMPLE, you're all going to fight each other in a stage by stage battle" He said.

Ursula snapped her fingers, a giant tarp appeared.

Under the tarps were the ends of ropes.

Each participant will grab and end of each rope, the other end of the rope will be your opponent.

Each of us grabbed the ends of one rope.

The tarp disappeared.

Everyone found out who they were battling.

I was going to fight....IZANAMI?!

"Now that you all know your opponents, please return for rest...it could be your las-wait a minute...oh shit I miscounted, I think we might be needing Mad-dog after all...um..." Ika said.

On queue Azrael appeared.

"I'm...back...now...I'm going to.." He said.

"Yeah yeah that's great, now we have an even set of teams" Ika said.

<Timeskip>

Some of us were fighting our own team mates.

Like how Weiss was fighting Blake.

Ruby was fighting Ragna, Yang was fighting Bullet, Noel was fighting Tsubaki, Relius was going to fight Azrael, and the purple wizard girl is going to fight Terumi.

I'm fighting Izanami, she might be using this to capture me for the amulet plan.

How can I beat her?

I have to try.

"ALRIGHT, FIRST OFF WE'RE GOING TO START OFF WITH RUBY FIGHTING RAGNA, WE'VE DECIDED TO PLACE THIS FIGHT INTO IT'S OWN STAGE SETTING, LET THE BATTLE BEGIN" Ika shouted.

Ruby and Ragna came out.

(I would give off a big description of this fight but I've got a video for it instead, it's made by Screwattack, all credit goes to them, I'm using it as the visual battle because....well I'm lazy and this battle is awesome)

.

.

.

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH" The crowd cheered.

"THAT WAS EPIC" Ika shouted.

Ruby came to me.

"Did I do well, well enough for a kiss" She asked with a wink.

"What was that silver eye stuff, I've never seen that before" I asked.

"I don't know, it just...happened, so I rolled with it, now...about that kiss" She said as she hugged me.

I sighed.

"AND NEXT UP...WEISS AND BLAKE" Ika shouted.

Weiss and Blake walked to the arena.

"Wish us luck" Weiss joked.

<Timeskip>

I was waiting for my battle to come up.

Everyone had theirs, and honestly I wasn't looking forward to mine.

"AND NOW, Y/N AND IZANAMI" Ika shouted.

I stood up and went to the center of the arena.

Izanami was there too.

"Well..we're fighting each other at last" I joked.

"I promise to make you feel utter bliss before I turn you into ash" She said with a smile.

How?

"Alright, let the battle begin" Ika said.

We ran at each other, well she flew to me.

I pulled out my gunswords.

Just as we were about to attack each other something fell from the sky.

We were blasted back by it.

Dust went everywhere.

Ika waved his hand in a slash movement and the dust disappeared.

There was a small blonde girl, as in a little kid.

She was wearing a black dress.

She was doing a stretch and a twirl.

Her presence made Ika freeze in his place.

"Oh I missed this, being back on a planet and all, the wind in my hair, the ground at my feet" She said to herself.

She turned to Ika.

"Hey sweety, I missed you sooooo much" She said as she waved to him.

Ika's followers all bowed.

"MISTRESS" They said.

Ika was shocked, speechless, the whole lot, he couldn't move.

"M..M....M...M...M...M..M..M..." Ika repeated in his shocked state.

Who is this girl?

Ika was completely frozen.

"M...M...M...MOM" Ika said finally.

Wait....THAT'S HIS MOTHER!!!

Is his dad a lolicon or something?

"Sweety, you remember me, I thought you would've forgotten about me after all of these centuries" She joked.

"W-w-w-what are....you doing here" He asked as he flew to her.

"I came because your brother told me that you were back into being a god, and so I came here to find you, now we can all be a family again, just like the old times...when you, your brother, your sister, and I could have fun like we used to, I'm here for you, I always have been, and I always will be" She said happily.

The crowd went 'Aww'.

We all did too.

He was about to hug her but he froze, he removed his hug offer.

He then went from shocked to somewhat angry.

"Oh...is that so, you know, due to you being the creator, as in the all powerful creator....then how come you never turned be back sooner, OH OH OH, or how about that time I went to jail for a crime I never committed, you never broke me out or anything, you never helped me" He said.

"Look....Leviathan I....I know you're still upset about that incident but...look I was busy...well not really...but...I...well.." She said as she tried explaining.

He turned into his dragon form.

"You left me to die in that prison, you knew about the whole thing, I was tortured, stripped of my godhood, doomed to be a hellhound for all eternity by my own brother" He said as he bared his teeth.

He went close to her face.

"You have nothing to offer me, nothing...you could've stopped them at any time, you could've told the truth...but you never did, did you" He said.

She was upset.

"Go...seeing you is making me remember everything that's ever happened to me in the past centuries, I was separated from everything I held dear, you're not a mother....you're just a child with too much of an ego" He said.

He then grabbed her with a tentacle.

"And also...make sure to tell Cerberus that I'm going to have words with him when all of this is over" He said.

She began flying up out of the arena, he began heading back to his stand.

Instead of flying away....she summoned a giant golden spear and she stabbed him with it.

He turned around.

"OH...SO IT'S LIKE THAT HUH" He shouted.

The crowd began to panic as he roared.

We began trying to get everyone out of the arena.

Ika and his mom began fighting each other, eventually it was taken outside.

When we got outside the sky went dark.

A giant water funnel surrounded the Colosseum and the surrounding mountains.

Ika and his mother were fighting each other.

It looked like a small light was fighting a dragon.

Giant golden swords would swing at Ika, and giant wooden sprigs would come out and attack his mother.

They were going to break the entire city at this rate.

As the two clashed the ground broke apart.

Standing was difficult enough, but finding a solution is going to be even more so.

It looked like Ika was beginning to lose.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU FOUGHT ME ALONE OR WITH YOUR BROTHER, WITHOUT YOUR DARK POWER YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST ME" His mother shouted as he created a giant axe.

He looked at her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY DARK POWER" He shouted.

She froze.

"YOU'VE BEEN HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME HAVEN'T YOU" He shouted as he shot her with lightning.

She crashed into the ground, he slithered up to her and coiled himself around her.

"WHAT ARE YOU HIDING MOTHER" He roared.

She shot him in the head with a golden spear.

She broke free of her prison.

Once Ika regained his focus he noticed his mother fleeing.

He did one last final roar before returning to his normal form.

The water funnel disappeared.

As for the tournament....I think it's over now.

<Timeskip>

"You're really leaving" I said.

"Yep, apparently I've had something taken from me...so I'm going to find out why it was taken from me...and what it is" Ika said.

"Will you return" I asked.

"In due time, as for now I will be doing what I need to do...and you need to continue on stopping Izanami" He said.

I nodded.

"Fare-thee-well everyone" Ika said before walking into a portal.

His followers went in also, including Lala.

Once it closed I realized that...we were a long way away from Beacon.

"Great" I said sarcastically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 124 37
// there's a future in my life i can't foresee // unless, of course // i stay on course & keep you next to me //
230K 8.6K 37
"Sometimes, when two worlds collide, a better one is created and they're both saved."
432 13 7
Y/n has never believed in love, he isn't into it, his sister is worried about him, always saying that she thinks he might be depressed, y/n doesn't b...
3 0 1
When two worlds collide