The new world

<Y/n p.o.v.>

We were covered in a bright light.

Once it cleared we looked around us.

We were in some sort of new world, it's much better than remnant, Beacon is still here though.

"Where are we" I asked.

"I don't know, all I can be certain about is....we're not in remnant anymore" Ika said.

Ika then pulled out some grass nearby and sniffed it.

"Yep, not in Remnant" He said.

Ozpin and Glynda came outside.

"Students, calm down, I'm sure there is a logical explanation for all of this" Ozpin said.

Ika saw a city.

"Hey guys, maybe the people in the city over there might help us" He said.

"GREAT IDEA IKA.....you're so smart" Lala said.

"Ok Lala....just....stop" I said.

"It does seem like a good idea, Ikagaki, you, Lala, y/n and Professor Port will check the city" Ozpin said.

We left for the city.

We went around and started asking people.

Apparently we're in the 9th hierarchical city called Kagatsuchi.

But they didn't know anything about the whole purple girl thing.

After asking more questions we left to go back to Beacon.

"So y/n, what did you find" Ozpin asked.

"We found out that the city is called Kagatsuchi, the people don't know about the whole Beacon thing" Port said.

"Where's Ikagaki and Lala" Ozpin asked.

"They stayed behind so they could ask more questions, I know Ikagaki will get it done" I said.

Ozpin agreed.

<Somewhere else>

"Ikagaki....his power seems....familiar....and this Lala girl....hers is familiar too....but this y/n.....hmm....yes, it has to be him.....we've finally found it....the true grimoire has awoken....let's just hope Terumi doesn't get to any of the three first....I'm going to meet them, please prepare a tea for my return" A mysterious woman said.

"Of course" A mysterious man said.

<Ikagaki p.o.v.>

Lala was going around asking people, while she was doing that, I felt as though we're being watched.

"IKA" Lala said.

She held my hand.

"Ika, it's just us two, on an adventure.....who knew it would come to this, it appears as though fate has brought us together" Lala said.

I released myself from her grip.

"Lala, now is not the time for fooling around, we need answers, fast" I said.

"Maybe I can help" A voice said.

In front of us was a small blonde haired girl.

"Are you lost little girl" I asked.

"No, my name is Rachel Alucard, but you will refer to me as Lady Rachel, understand, now, I am here to collect you, if you don't come now, I'll have to make you" She said.

Dafuq is with this girl?

"Look, I'm not here to mess with little girls, so please leave us alone" I said.

She sighed, then clicked her fingers.

We then ended up being teleported to a....a castle?

"Ok lady, where the fuck are we" Lala asked.

"You're at my castle, now, wait here while I get y/n" Rachel said.

"YOU LAY A HAND ON HIM AND I'LL KILL YOU" I said.

She teleported away.

<Y/n p.o.v.>

I was waiting for Ika and Lala to return.

"Y/N" A familiar yet annoying voice said.

I jumped without hesitation.

Ruby literally fell over.

I then drew out my weapon (which is two gunswords) and I used them to stop my fall.

"Ruby, fuck off" I said.

I then felt something wrap around me.

It was a pair of arms....YANG!!!!

"LET ME GO" I said.

"NO, LISTEN TO US....."Yang said.

I then ended up being teleported to a castle, and next to me was...IKA AND LALA!!!!

"Y/n, you ok" Ika asked.

"I'm fine" I said.

He sighed in relief.

Then I heard a voice.

"Now that the three of you have reunited again....we need to talk" A girl said.