FALSE ( jenzie )

By -vxlvets

" fuck you johnny orlando! " " you already did. " - in which a sensible, level headed teenage girl gets cau... More

false
prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four

fifteen

6.5K 262 159
By -vxlvets

gUeSs WhOs BaCk

bACk AgAin

50 votes, 20 comments for update! don't be a ghost reader :)

•••

||| Mackenzie |||

you know i didn't seem to care about the deal i had made with johnny. we had hooked up multiple times in the past week or two, and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't enjoying it.

until i saw him with another girl.

nadia of course.

now don't get too ahead of yourself. i wasn't jealous. i didn't have the urge to cLaIm My MaN.

i felt guilty.

nadia wasn't the nicest person, that was no secret. but everyone can see how obsessed she is with johnny and how she genuinely has feelings for the careless fuckboy.

and here i am! ruining that for her. sure johnny claims they're not actually dating, but it always seems to be that way; which would make me the girl who's 'stealing' someone's man.

i can't even make sense of the situation, but i feel guilty.

"mackenzie!" brynn huffed, nudging me which made me snap out of my thoughts - looking to brynn and annie. "what do you think?" brynn hummed.

pursing my lips, i slowly nodded. "um..." i trailed off as i gave her an innocent smile - basically exposing myself for not listening to whatever she was saying. annie giggled as brynn let out a huff.

"staring at johnny hm? developing a crush?" brynn spoke as i quickly scoffed. ha! a crush. i haven't told them about what johnny proposed to me yesterday, mainly because johnny actually sticking to it for long just seemed unlikely.

"no! ew." i spoke as my face pulled together in disgust. "you were saying?" i quickly spoke up - raising my eyebrows. i didn't need them questioning me, not brynn anyways - girl can't keep her mouth shut.

messages between johnny and mackenzie
today, 5:23pm
johnny
can you come over

mackenzie
no hello?

mackenzie
how are you?

mackenzie
how was your day?

johnny
do you really want me to ask about your day

mackenzie
i mean

mackenzie
maybe 😤

johnny
can you come over

mackenzie
idk can i

johnny
did we not agree on something

mackenzie
were you not with nadia this morning

mackenzie
i'm sure she can come over

johnny
you sound jealous

mackenzie
guilty*

johnny
did i not say that i'm not with nadia

mackenzie
you were with her this morning tho skdjsks

mackenzie
i don't wanna hurt her she seems to like you!

johnny
i know it sucks

mackenzie
asshole

johnny
she knows i'm not interested and that we aren't dating.

mackenzie
shit you used a .

johnny
can you come over or not

mackenzie
i'm studying

johnny
please

mackenzie
someone's desperate

johnny
you talk more on text

mackenzie
yes

mackenzie
cause you can't just kiss me and make me shut up

johnny
sorry i rather hear your moans than you rambling and ranting

mackenzie
i'm not coming over after that

johnny
take it as a compliment princess

mackenzie
find someone else to suck your dick tonight

johnny
what if i don't want to

mackenzie
sucks to be you then

johnny
i'm coming over

mackenzie
no you're not
read; 5:47pm

i called bullshit on johnny actually coming over, but i should've known better. i couldn't help but let out a huff when i heard knocking on the door only about 20 minuets since johnny left me on read.

unfortunately my mum and sister were both our - visiting family friends for the week in pittsburgh - but i'm not allowed to miss any more of school so i'm here.

walking down the stairs slowly, i groaned as i approached the front door. i knew who would be there. but i was still gonna answer.

"i know you're stupid but you should be able to understand when someone says they don't want you to come over, it means don't come over." i huffed as soon as i saw johnny once swinging the door open.

he stood there with his hands stuffed in his pockets, a smug smirk on his face and amusement glistening in his eyes.

"i knew what it meant." he hummed, inviting himself inside. "i just didn't care." he added as he glanced around my house. he's been here before... okay maybe it's been more than a few times in the past week that we've been meeting up but oh well.

can you blame me?

"i'm studying johnny, so if you're here to~" i started to speak as i walked past him and started heading to the stairs, knowing he'd follow.

"you have the house to yourself for a week and you're gonna study?" johnny groaned as he, like expected, followed me up the stairs.

stopping at the top, i turned to him and raised my eyebrows. "we aren't doing anything johnny, i need to study." i huffed - hoping he'd take no as an answer and leave.

"princess you know i don't like asking for things twice," johnny hummed as his hands found my waist - stepping closer to me as i let out a sigh.

"don't start with this!" i warned as i looked up at him, biting the inside of my cheek. i can already see where this is going.

"how about i help you study, later? and we can" johnny started to explain, his hands starting to fiddle with the hem of my t shirt as he pulled me closer.

"you help me study?" i scoffed, raising an eyebrow. my eyes darting to his lips that were now closer to mine. fuck sake, why can't i stand my ground for once.

"i can quiz you or something i don't know," johnny hummed - slowly pushing me against a wall as he rubbed my waist slowly, inching up my shirt slowly.

"can't you j-just wait?" i ask, stuttering when his lips attach to my jawline - slowly kissing down my neck which was quite distracting by the way.

"not with you," johnny hummed slightly against my skin before his lips were hovering over mine again. "unless you wanna study first that's fine too." he hummed, although his hands were going against his words as they travelled under my shirt.

"make it quick." i huffed, cupping his jaw slightly before bringing my lips towards him so we meet in a kiss.

i didn't feel guilty anymore, and studying wasn't important either. what is this boy doing to me?

•••

a/n

like usual this was rushed so it hasn't been edited so this is all over the place okay kso bare with me y'all drama is coming 🤧🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.9K 36
When Johnny Orlando realises his best friend is insecure and self conscious, he hatches a plan to raise her confidence. #1 -kenzie #2 -johnnyorlando...
145K 2.1K 32
"oh innocent annie." *completed*
63.2K 1.6K 24
{lower case} mackenzie ziegler has no idea how much her life can change in one night. "god ziegler.... you are so damn gorgeous"
37.9K 954 24
*completed* - in which a boy suddenly fell in love with his bestfriend's girlfriend. highest rank: #1 in johannie #1 in annieleblanc #1 in maddieor...