Mine (ON HOLD AND UNDER EDITI...

Galing kay Squishylilmochi1

mine; a possessive pronoun of belonging towards a specific object or being. "You the one between us, yet, yo... Higit pa

Memories: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30- Eyes
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sorry ❤️

Chapter 17

2.1K 85 8
Galing kay Squishylilmochi1

Christmas dinner was simple and sweet.

The wolves practically ate everything, especially Tae. So eventually Christmas was over and everyone had to go do their duties or go home. 

Though they were worried about leaving you home alone you said it was okay, Jungkook didn't live too far away and Namjoon's palace wasn't far either.

But you had one soul problem when everyone left, you couldn't sleep.

You laid there in the darkness staring at the wall, making sure nothing was there.

You held your necklace tightly trying to convince yourself you were okay, you weren't. You were worried about the demon coming and making your fate the same as your mother's. You couldn't do anything if it did, you were just a human.  

You were so scared and crying, you couldn't handle it anymore. So you grabbed a change of clothes and a big fluffy jumper and sprinted out of your house.

Jungkook was only fifteen minutes down the road, you could make it.

You jogged along the foot path, when you heard fast steps behind you.

You turn around, a wolf stood close to you. You smiled gently, knowing it was him. You walked towards him and reached out to pat it's head. His ears flattened as he leaned into your touch.

"Hey, could I stay with you tonight? I'm just not ready to be by myself yet..." You looked down sort of guilty.

You realized that their lives didn't revolve around you and it hit you hard, you may have just interrupted a pack hunt or something. 

"If you don't want to that's fine, you could be busy and stuff-" He yapped at you silencing you. He nipped your jumper and practically dragged you to his home. 

You turned around when he shifted and let him get into clothes. 

" Y/N you can turn around now?" He tapped your shoulder. His warm smile and bunny teeth popped out.

"You want anything?" He asked gesturing to the kitchen.

"It's okay, anyways what were you doing out so late?" You poked his cheek.

" Territory patrol, I have to do it at least once a week. I was finishing up when I caught your scent." You nodded as he told you the information. 

"Then what were you doing when you were looking after me all those months?"

" I wouldn't leave you alone, Jimin and Tae were always there. Plus you had your vampire friends."

"Ah, Okay."

"Let's go to bed shall we." Realizing the time you felt yourself yawn and nod sleepily.

He walked you to his room, which was basically any boys room. Messy, posters, a computer and for some reason a couch.

You snort.

"You are real messy Kook."  You said wondering towards the couch. You sat down and sprawled out making yourself comfortable.

"Yeah, sure like you aren't." He replied to your little comment.

"...Better then yours." You felt yourself get more drowsy.

"Aish, what am I gonna do with you?" You didn't really notice but he had picked you up and put you onto the bed.

"Goodnight Y/N..." His voice was in the background as you felt yourself finally be able to sleep, you were safe.

"Night..." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JK POV: 

He was border line fan girling at this moment.

You were in his bed, and you were adorable.

He laid beside you when he knew he probably shouldn't have and admired you.

The way your nose scrunched up slightly as you were dreaming, how your eyelashes looked apon your skin.

He felt really tired himself, so not really caring he sneaked under the covers with you. Your instant reaction was to snuggle up to him.

It was a cold winter night and he was extremely warm for no apparent reason. He smiled softly. 

The benefits of being a wolf.

"Cute." He whispered and kissed your cheek, he nodded off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

Warm, you were so warm. You snuggled closer and stretched your arm over his chest.

...Chest?

Your eyes shot open, you turned your head to the side.

Jeon Jungkook...

"Shit!" You fell out of the bed.

He shot up and growled. He looked down and then realized the situation, he had fallen asleep next to you.

He jumped down and helped you up. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry..." He looked up at you... with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, it's okay." You ruffled his already messy hair.

You stood up and stretched.

"I shall make breakfast." You wondered out of the room. Leaving him in there.

You had slept with Jungkook, you were blushing?

Pancakes and bacon you decided.

You whipped it up quickly and he shuffled out of his room.

"Bacon!" He came up behind you and put his head on your shoulder.

"Yes. Bacon." You turned the stove off and walked to the table. Putting the food on two plates.

You both ate in comfortable silence.

"How are you feeling?" He looked up at you, not really knowing weather or not to ask.

You soften at the question.

"I'm okay Kook, really." You smiled. 

He smiled twice as bright as yours.

"How about we get ice cream today huh? I noticed you brought a change of clothes."  He stood up and took both of your plates to the sink. 

Your eyes brightened at the thought. 

"Yes please!"  

You left to go get changed right away. You made sure you packed warm so it was all comfy. You stepped out of the room, only to be dragged back in and pulled into a boiling hot chest.

"Sh, don't move or speak. Something's here." You instantly gripped onto Jungkook's shirt, you started shaking again.

"Y/N." A voice came from behind you and you were pulled away from Jungkook's arms.

"Y/N! Don't you hurt her you rat." His eyes shone golden and his form was slightly crouched. 

"You don't scare me young alpha. Besides, you don't have your doggy friends to help." The beast behind you giggled, you let out a shaky breath.

A growl ripped from Jungkook's throat as he saw you get more and more stressed. 

In an instant howling from outside and before you and the demon knew it, you were surrounded by 5 different wolves. 

By the time they had gotten there, Jungkook was tearing apart the demon who now tried to flee the situation.

Jimin and Tae walked up to you and stood on either side of you. Making sure the thing wouldn't touch you again. 

The other wolves looked excited, they bounded up to you with their tails wagging and yipping at you. 

"They are part of the second half of the pack, EXO." 

Before you had a chance to respond yelling sent waves through the room.

You looked to where the noise was coming from.

It was a fuming Min Yoongi and a ready to kill Jeon Jungkook, Namjoon. Being held back by Jin and Hoseok, which really wasn't doing much.

The wolves instantly growled and crouched.

"Jeon Jungkook!" 

A/N: Yo! thanks for reading my book you sweets. Enjoy. T <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

53.6K 1.4K 28
"s-she is your mate." Namjoon said with his shocked expression. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Mate? Wtf is that?!" Jungkook yelled. Namjoon sighed...
52.3K 1.7K 19
In the fantasy world there is a werewolf called Namjoon , Alpha of all the werewolves. Then there is his rival Yoongi ,King of the Vampires . They h...
40.4K 896 13
a book where y/n chooses to stay with vampires. "you make me happy Y/N! you make all of us happy! you cant just go!" this book is being redone