Star Wars: Rise

By _SWROGUE_

The first book of the Series exploring the adventures of Orion Sundar and the Jedi Order. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Four

15 4 0
By _SWROGUE_

     The council was waiting for him when he arrived. There were holograms of Plo Koon and Ki-Adi-Mundi, showing them that they were currently on a mission off planet.
     "An assignment that may divert your attention from your dreams, we have." Started Yoda "To Serenno, you must go."
     "We have a source that tells us that strange things are happening on the planet, like massive die outs and mysterious disappearances of political leaders." Began Mace Windu" One witness even claims to see a man with a crimson bladed lightsaber."
     "When do I leave?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
美国买纽约理工大学毕业证文凭、留学生学历认证【Q威信:1954 292 140】致力于帮助留学生解决无法毕业,无法认证学历的难题,并帮助留学生办理国外大学纽约理工大学毕业证/成绩单以及回国所需的真实学位学历认证。十五年老牌公司,成功案例近万,诚信第一,一手价格,物超所值! 为广大留学生提供以下服务...
1 0 1
《高仿波士顿大学电子版毕业证书》【Q/微1954 292 140】《BU成绩单如何购买》本公司一直专注于为英国 #加拿大 #美国 #新西兰 #澳洲 #法国 #德国 #爱尔兰 #意大利等国家各高校留学生办理学历、波士顿大学毕业证、学位证、成绩单、教育部学历学位认证和留学回国人员证明,在认证业务上开创...
1 0 1
国际留学归国服务中心《论文没过维克森林大学毕业证字体》【Q/微1954 292 140】《美国WFU转学成绩单论文没过》实体公司,注册经营,行业标杆,精益求精! #澳洲文凭毕业证 #美国毕业证 #英国文凭 #加拿大文凭毕业证 #新西兰毕业证 #法国毕业证 #德国毕业证、铸就十年品质!信誉!实体公司...
3 0 1
我们是一家专业制作海外大学文凭《存档可查蒂芬大学毕业证认证》【Q/微1954 292 140】《美国Tiffin本科学位如何办理》,在读证明办理,学位证办理,毕业证,diploma办理的公司。致力于用最真诚的服务跟质量来为每一位因特殊因素拿不到学位证的同学服务。 留学服务中心:实体公司,注册经营,...