Possession

By TaintedExcuse

Sydney Barts life was hell. She had student loans, her mother's hospital bills, and debt her father left behi... More

Possession of the Russian Mafia
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IV
X
XI
XII
Go Read
XII. II
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
Apology
XVIII
Updated
XIX
XX
XXII
Thank you!
XXIII
Updates and real life
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXXI
Starting over
XXXII
XXXIII
Rewriting
So....Hey :D
XXXIV
XXXV
Moving to Patreon

XXX

14K 618 148
By TaintedExcuse

Hello my lovelies!!! I am back with another one.

So I know you guys aren't use to me updating this fast or using gifs but guess what? I'm about to start doing both. We are on chapter 30 and I appreciate you guys stick this out with me. There will be about 50 to 60 chapters plus another book!!

Don't steal my stuff or I'll stab you
_________________________________
Sydney's POV

"She's alright, she can be better."

I stopped in my tracks for a moment before shaking my head while laughing. Pushing the door fully open I stepped out into the warm weather and began to walk to the car. I got in and waited until they both came out and got in on either side of me.

"You two smell like ass," Jared pinched his nose and rolled down the window.

"Your mouth smells like ass," Alek threw back as he began to type on his phone.

I decided to ignore the two as my body hurt and I was going in and out of consciousness. I leaned my head back and decided to give into the feeling. It wasn't until I felt my body being lifted did I realize we were at the Hotel again.

"Okay. We do smell bad, take her."

Even being half out I knew it was that asshole speaking about me. I groaned as I felt someone gently take me and we begin to move. I slipped back into a deep slumber until I felt something poking at my ribs. Shooting up quickly I held my side and looked around to notice I was in the living room.

"Sorry ma'am. It seems as if we couldn't get you back up. I'm Dr. Larvax but you can call me Mae." A young looking light skin girl with pretty hair smiled sheepishly down at me.

I slowly moved to the arm of the chair and rested my back against it. Looking around I saw a female doctor working on Alek. Of course she was touching him and giggling. Okay ho, he's hurt not horny. I rolled my eyes and Mae seem to follow the direction of my eyes and than rolls her.

"Stacey, stop being a whore. He has a whole wife that's right here. Work on him and leave," Mae turned to me and began to assess my injuries. "You'll survive, you'll have some bruises make sure to soak and take these antibiotics. We just want to make sure nothing gets infected from internal bleeding or anything. Jared has my number if you need me, I'll bill you guys later. Nice meeting you."

I slowly began to get up when Jared appeared by my side and helped me. I smiled at him grateful and nodded in the direction of my bedroom. He grinned and if I could I have hit him I would but instead I laughed and shook my head. We began to move towards my room when I heard a grunt and Alek was standing in front of us.

"She can go by herself, she's a big girl and if she can't I'll take her. I don't want you in her room seeing as you can't keep your hands off of my wife ," he crossed his arms and stood in front of us as if he was the defender of my vagina. Boy bye.

Jared looked as peeved with him as I was and decided to walk me to the nearest wall. "Will you be okay?" He looked into my eyes for a moment before waiting for my answer.

I nodded and begin to use the wall as crutch until I got to my room. I made sure to close the door behind me as I began to strip. I winced as some of the bruises I had hurt from the slightest movement. When I was done I walked into the bathroom to see a hot bubble bath had already been draw. Thankful for it, I slowly walked over and slide in. Humming softly as the water soothed my bruises, I leaned back and looked around and noticed an Alexa.

"Alexa."

"Yes Mrs. Sidorov,"

I rolled my eyes, of course, 'Mrs. Sidorov'. "Dim the lights and play Changes by H.E.R."

Soon the lights became softer as the soothing sound of H.E.R began to fill my ears. I softly hummed along before long I was singing the verses but a remix version of how I was feeling.

Lately, I been going through some changes

Been running out of maybes

Boy I know ya losing patience

Losing patience with me

Sometimes I get fed up with all the games

Sometimes you all just act the same

Maybe I'm the one to blame

That's just how the game goes

When your feeling alone

Everybody got somebody that they mess with on the low

Now I just want you to save me

I turned my head to the side slowly while I closed my eyes as I felt the lyrics in my soul.

I just want you to save me, oh

We got options

But I just wanna let you know that I decided

I finally realized that I really hate you

I skipped singing the chorus as I bobbed my head before picking back up singing.

I ain't like all them other girls

You can't treat me like them other girls no more
(No more)

You see me like another girl

I've been waiting for you to make a move

(Oh, oh, oh)

I let the rest of the song play out as I sat back and listened. I was expecting the water to get cold but I felt a jet against my foot and got excited. I'd be warm for days. I hummed to the next song which was Jungle. Alexa, I fucked with you heavily.

"How long are you going to be in here?"

I opened my eyes to a shirtless Alek who was leaning against the doorway. I shrugged and began to hum to the next song as music was my favorite thing in the world.

"Do you want me to join you," he had a small grin plastered on his lips before his tongue darted out his tongue and swiped against his bottom lip.

"I'd rather you not, you have a bathroom for a reason. Maybe Stacey can join you, hmm?" I took my hair down from the ponytail holder and began to scratch it as it needed a good wash.

"You have a nice voice, if no one told you," he said softly as the grin had dropped from his face.

"I know, that's why I have a degree in it. Anything else," I closed my eyes and shifted my shoulders.

"I'm trying here Sydney... give me some room on the door.. please." He gave me a weak smile which made me laugh.

I closed my eyes and ignored his presence. I waited a good 2 songs before I opened my eyes and was grateful he was gone. Getting out the tub, I drained it and made my way to the shower. Turning the water on, I grabbed my shampoo and conditioner and stepped in. Washing off, I rinsed off and began to work on washing my hair.

Humming softly I was glad when I was done and turned the shower off. I stepped out and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around my body I walked slow into my room and sat on my bed with a bottle of shea butter. I put my lotion on before slipping on my black lace underwear and matching bra than I slipped on a simple pair of white ripped paints and a black tank top with my Nike slides. I grabbed another towel and began to dry my hair as I loved my natural curl pattern so I didn't want to put anything in it.

"Hey Sydney, are you hungry? Jared left to go back to your Fathers so it's just us. I could order some food or cook," Alek came into my room without knocking.

I looked at him and didn't respond for a moment before sucking my teeth and throwing my towel at him.

"Knock when you come into someone's room. Besides, I'm about to go tour the town. No you can't not join me," I grabbed my phone and wallet and was about to walk pass him when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"You might not like me and I for sure don't like your ass, but you will respect me and you won't tell me what the fuck I can and cannot do. So I'm coming with you because your dumb ass needs protection. On top of that, you're a whore so I have to make sure you don't try to fuck someone and tarnish my name," he dropped my arm and walked out my room.

Sighing heavily, I walked behind him slowly and prayed that he wouldn't ruin my freaking night.

———————————————————————————
You thought I just forgot about my babies. I haven't. He seems sweet but he ain't. This is kind of a filler chapter but it did drop two names you're going to need to know. Don't forget

Vote

Comment

Share <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.9K 57
Chase made my life a misery for years. He was a monster who bullied and tormented me on a daily basis and he was my worst enemy for a long time. Unt...
57.1K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
7.9K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
153K 21.4K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...