𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡πŽπŽπŠ 𝐔𝐏 ♑𝑓𝑖𝑙�...

By -moonlightcity

in where a girl helps hook up her best friend only to fall for him. well, that's the start of it. More

( introduction )
( prologue )
one; a drunken memory
two; friends of course
three; the wrong date
four; and she's calling a cab
five; spit it out mills
seven; come on superman
eight; then it hit me
nine; a bit blurry
ten; don't go
eleven; please come home
twelve; white christmas
thirteen; i'll be fine
fourteen; love in the dark
fifteen; a familiar stranger
sixteen; birds and cats
seventeen; pretty girls only
eighteen; trouble in paradise
nineteen; actions speak
twenty; the break up
twenty one; magic clouds
twenty two; the trial
twenty three; unexpected
twenty four; stomach flutters
twenty five; blind and clueless
twenty six; home
twenty seven; feel okay
twenty eight; playdate
twenty nine; imperfect desire
thirty; still friends
thirty one; ear bleed
thirty two; needs of the heart
thirty three; play of emotion
take notice

six; bad influence

3.8K 158 400
By -moonlightcity

THE ONE WHERE IT'S NOT THAT INNOCENT.

C H A P T E R S I X ;

millie's pov;

w i t h  s l i g h t b o r e d o m, my worn maroon sneakers tapped against each other as i sat in the passenger of his beaten down car.

[ a week passed since millie moved in with finn, & currently it was about one in the morning. ]

"want a light?" jaeden asked, squeezing my soft hand harder as he tapped cigarette dust into the air.

"i'm good," i bit my orangey matte lip, watching the smoke surround us as he started digging for something on the floor.

his partially tatted hand pulled out a small cream box and slipped it into mine, catching me off guard.

"for me?" i asked, my british accent more opaque under surprise.

jaeden nodded, so i gently pulled off the lid and tilted it into my vision. it was a thin, delicate, silver chain, with a small, (i assume to be fake),
diamond heart pendant.

"it's really pretty," i happily awed, lifting it out of the box carefully and resting it in my palm.

it didn't look new but i'm not really a materialistic girl, its the thought that counts.

he motioned me to turn around, as i did, he clasped it around loosely with his cold touch.

i felt him caress my neck before i turned around, meeting his sly smirk.

"i like you baby, you're special," jaeden pointed to his defined cheek, "as a thanks?"

i rolled my eyes jokingly and readjusted myself to be able to reach his face easier.

leaning in, he quickly moved his head so his lips directly met mine, taking me by surprise once again.

he grasped the back of my scalp more passionately as his tongue entered my mouth unexpectedly.

kissing him made me feel... good.

he trailed down to my jaw and then my shoulder, while his other hand rested on my lower back.

the sensation of him suddenly sucking against my skin made me pull away, my eyes darted open and he mouthed "hot."

"see yuh tomorrow baby girl," he winked, resting his grasp on the torn leather steering wheel.

pecking him a goodbye on his cheek, i hopped out of the sandy colored vehicle and waved while he drove off, as i ran into the sidewalk.

yes, into the sidewalk.

"fuck," i mumbled after tripping over the curb, wincing as i sat myself up.

on top of the deeper scar jaeden gave me by accidentally hitting the car door against my thigh, and like shit did that hurt, i now had a few more to layer on top.

after gathering myself, i turned my key in the door being as quiet as possible, although my legs felt like bees were stinging them.

tip toeing in, i looked at finn's bed to make sure i didn't wake him, but he wasn't there.

however, i trailed over to find him asleep in mine.

i came around to the bedside to make sure he
wasn't being the dick he is and fooling me.

his chest rose up and down steadily, i admired his constellation-like freckles until i weirded myself out, realizing i was watching him sleep.

"dumbass," i whispered. walking into the bathroom, i flicked on the light which blinded me for a bit.

i pressed my finger tips against the flourishing red and purple mark, groaning as it was more obvious then i would of liked.

i wet a clean washcloth and pressed it into the cuts, tossing it back on the counter when it hurt too bad.

sneaking out and back for a pair of pajamas, i slipped them on quickly and took my hair out of my space buns.

i rummaged through my makeup bag, looking for my most favorite cover up.

i whipped out concealer, it would let jaeden give me a hickey while hopefully not angering finn.
almost like a magic wand!

nothing really came out of it for me as i don't enjoy hickeys... either way, i've found that things don't always work out.

after applying it to my neck, i reached for a makeup wipe for my face but noticed a few shiny wrappers stashed in the corner.

i moved the packet to reveal what the shine came from, cringing as i read the label. condoms, for him and maddie.

"animal," i grumbled repulsively, is this how living with a boy is? aren't you supposed to put them away or something?

i quickly took off my cosmetics and threw the wipe in the trash, wanting to sleep as soon as i was able to.

once i finished up, finn was still out like a lightbulb— not sure what i expected to change.

it was only fair i slept in his bed, so i got underneath his covers. i recognized his scent as i rested my head against his pillow, giving me serenity.

it wasn't long until i fell asleep in an encasement of warmth, hugging a second pillow closer to my body.

finn's pov;

hitting my alarm off as soon as it blared in my ear, i threw my phone in a random direction.

after a slow five minutes of laying there, i sat up and became confused at the blanket laid across me— i most definitely didn't own a peach one.

looking around my dorm, i came to a conclusion that this wasn't my usual bed... shit.

i turned to my left to see a familiar face wrapped up in mine, looking oddly peaceful and happy. it was cute, so i decided not to wake her.

but i went to sleep in the wrong bed again, yes this happened multiple times.

i guess i should start caring, it's not really fair to millie considering she's my roommate now.

stepping out from the warm sheets, i grabbed the same navy sweatshirt i always wear from the
bedside table.

before putting it on, i lifted up a small silver necklace, a familiar one at that.

"unbelievable," i mumbled, tossing it back down with a short snarky laugh.

hearing a little stir next to me, i peered over to see millie's honey eyes peeled open on the jewelry.

"jaeden gave this to you, right?"

"yes, give it up finn," she peacefully yawned, sitting up to fix her messy hair into a low ponytail.

then my eyes caught onto something else...

"is that a fucking hickey?!" i practically screamed, which was like icing on the cake.

to clarify, i am not jealous, only exasperated that such a waste of space is playing my best friend and she's believing it.

"erm yeah, you're not my dad i kn-"

i pushed her hair out of the way and more harshly tilted her face away from it, pressing my other finger against it to check if it was real.

gathering a skin colored paste from my touch,
the mark only got deeper in hue the more i was able to make contact with it.

"little fucker!" i laughed sarcastically, as she slapped my hand off her neck.

third person pov;

"what is wrong with you, it's just a little mark!" millie whisper yelled, hiding the fact that she was also pretty annoyed about it.

"you know i hate him, isn't it a thing to get your best friends approval of who you date?!" finn called back.

"maybe in like high school!" she scoffed, while he paced around with his hands in his curls.

"please stop overreacting about this. i was scared
of you being mad, i'm sorry," she admitted.

he sat next to her and sighed, "whatever i just- i don't want him to hurt you."

"jaeden won't hurt me. and if he does, i give you permission to kick his ass," she grinned softly.

they both sat together for a little, making small talk about pointless things as finn rested his hand on her leg to actually say sorry.

squinting painfully, millie moved farther away as one leg in particular still stung.

he studied her face and slowly stood up, "what's wrong with you, are you hurt? don't lie," he questioned.

"i tripped, no biggie," she shrugged, and moved herself to the side of her bed so her legs would hang off.

both of their eyes widened at one especially, it was bigger, deeper, and nastier than the others, slitting at her upper thigh.

"mills how the hell, jaeden didn't- that's infected do not move," he rushed into the bathroom leaving her quite confused as she poked at it.

she was glad finn didn't ask if jaeden did it, or she'd have to lie again as it was the one from jaeden's car door.

"DON'T TOUCH IT IDIOT!" he screamed from the bathroom, and she quickly removed her hand.

waiting, she bopped her feet along to a song she hummed aloud, beautiful by bazzi.

finn came out with a slightly dusty first aid box, holding bandages and other applicants.

she stopped singing, "do you even... know what you're doing?"

"do you want to loose a leg?!" he spat, millie laughed a little at how he sounded like her mom.

he dabbed at the scar making it worse, but she had a good pain tolerance.

taking out antibacterial ointment, he applied it to the oozing cut and centered his focus on wrapping it.

"lift up your shorts a little," finn demanded without thinking, and she did very hesitantly, letting him finish.

he didn't believe she could fall that badly, but he figured he pestered her enough today- at least she was okay.

he gathered everything back into the little box, taking time to look at the bandage for a few seconds, then going back into the bathroom.

"thank you dork," she peeped.

"don't be an idiot next time," he replied,
rummaging through to store it away.

she wanted to get up and hug him,
but she wasn't sure if that would be out of line.

"so uh how're things going with maddie?" she asked, picking up her phone and going on social media.

"really good, i think me and her are starting to get serious," finn said excitedly.

"oh, i'm happy for you..."
millie pushed her feelings further down, hoping that they'd fully disintegrate.

when she and finn became good friends in high school, neither of them actually dated anyone—
until now.

that's where most rumors of them dating stirred from, since they were both single but hung around together all the time.

both of them wanted to keep each other in their lives no matter what, they did love each other and that was without a doubt.

however, millie began wondering if it would be possible for her...
she didn't love love him yet, but she was slowly accepting that her new crush for him may never change.

"ya good mills?" finn drew her out of her thoughts, as she looked up into the mirror.

"hm- oh yeah, let's go to class," she partly smiled.

"picking up maddie along the way, that okay?" he turned over to watch her expression, which she masked perfectly.

"absolutely, don't ask me, she's practically your girlfriend," she avoided his gaze and looked down.

he nodded as they started their walk.

...

finn nudged her violently against her side after a few minutes, her eyes shot up immediately.

"brown, you're fucking kidding me."

════════════

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e:

this is a bit rough & probably poorly edited. next chapter will get interesting & implement more characters.
almost 1k already jesus!
once everything starts flowing together you guys will (hopefully) really like it.

click that little star if you enjoyed and leave a few comments to make me smile.

-elara xx

════════════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
641K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
238K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
104K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...