twenty one; magic clouds

THE ONE WHERE THEY EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW.

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y  O N E ;

third person pov;

a b r u p t l y , noah schnapp flung himself onto the stiffly cushioned couch beside millie, two bags in clutch with the widest smile on his face.

as soon as millie was allowed back to her dorm, the admissions switched her number prior to the incident (which by coincidence, placed her dorm closer to finn's). what came first was placing jaeden's information on a restrain to campus, and keeping him in confinement. in fact, the trial was to take action saturday morning, two days.

for the time being, millie couldn't bring herself to leave no matter how hard she tried. sometimes it was due to the stressful physical exhaustion, or tears welling up in her eyes from fear.

thus leads to current day, where finn has been delivering and helping with all of her assignments, noah by her side when finn wasn't. sadie on the other hand has been more distant lately, one could assume it was because of caleb.

"guess what i gotttt!" noah teased with excitement, now sitting up straight and grinning at millie.

"if it's some kind of animal food in there noah, i told you, i'm not helping you take care of a dog," millie groaned, grabbing her low prescription glasses beside her.

"someday you will be millster!" once placing one plastic bag on the table, her mouth dropped in astonishment, it was clearly not what she guessed.

"DRUGS?!" she exclaimed, tossing it back at him in confusion. "schnap-"

"it's medical! kinda... basically, i got it from this good buddy of mine and he said it'll totally help you calm down," he reassured.

"are you asking me to smoke this?!" millie asked, wondering if noah even knew who she was at all! "you've gotta be kidding."

"c'mon it'll be fun, plus, it's something new for the both of us! i practically shit myself buying this, you owe me," noah opened up one of the bags, a fume of a skunk aroma surrounding them.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH," millie panicked, "you don't know what you're doing!"

"it can't be too hard," noah laughed, realizing he did in fact not know at all, and was too scared to ask previously.

as if a flip switched in her mind, she bit her lip, "sadie... sadie would know."

"you're actually considering this?! i'm blown away every time," he slightly smirked, impressed by his convincing skills.