Soulmate (Hyunlix)

By julieeatsants

WHAAATTT? HYUNLIX FIX?? YES!! BECAUSE WE NEED MORE HYUNLIX! Felix finally found his soulmate, Jisung, but h... More

Chapter One: Found You
Chapter Two: Under the Stars
Chapter Three: What is this?
Chapter Four: Reality
Chapter Five: Sorry
Chapter Six: Life now.
Chapter Seven: Answers
Chapter Eight: Your Eyes
Chapter Nine: Infirmary
Chapter Ten: Fan Sign
Chapter Eleven: No More
Chapter Twelve: Johnny
Chapter Thirteen: Finally
Chapter Fourteen: Date
Chapter Fifteen: Who?
Chapter Seventeen: 3RACHA + Felix
Chapter Eighteen: Without You
Chapter Nineteen: Miss You
Chapter Twenty: Time To Talk
Chapter Twenty One: Soulmate

Chapter Sixteen: Cry

5.6K 279 182
By julieeatsants

"CHRISTOPHER!!!!" I yell on the top of my lungs and the panicked chicken came running out of his room.

"Wha-wha- Who??- What's Wrong?" He says looking around for a problem and he looks at me and I just point at my soulmate who is on my lap, crying.

"MAKE HIM STOP CRYING!" I tell him and Channie-hyung just rolls his eyes and catches his breathe.

"Why is he even crying?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders

"Ask him! He can't reply to me because every time he stops crying, he looks at me, then cries again" I tell Channie-hyung and he just nods, not even surprised by what's happening.

He approaches the couch I'm on and squats down and starts rubbing Jisung's back. Jisung's face is smothered in to my shoulder and I'm just holding him because.... I don't know where to put my hands.

"What did you do to him?" Chan looks at me curiously

"I Didn't do anything, I was just on the couch sending meme's to Johnny-hyung, then he suddenly came out of his room, jumped on my lap and started crying" I tell him while rubbing Jisung's back.

Channie-hyung's attention went back to the crying BABY and as much as were both worried about him, we're both so ever confused. I hate seeing any of the boys cry, especially when it's my soulmate, such an innocent soul.... but I know it's also a stupid soul so I have such a strong gut feeling that he's crying over a stupid reason.

"Hey, what happened? Why are you crying?" Channie-hyung says with a very calm voice.

Finally, Jisung-cci lifts his head and we see his swollen eyes near the brink of crying again. He's just catching his breathe and finally he looks up at Channie-hyung.

"Minho said that......" Jisung said and I could already feel Chan roll his eyes.

It took everything in me not to laugh because I'm pretty sure Jisung is genuinely sad, like heart broken sad but I'm now I'm VERY SURE that it's for a stupid reason.

"What did Minho-hyung say?" I asked Jisung and he takes a deep breath

"He said that, when Felix gets married...... I WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH HIM!" He yells then suddenly its a waterfall of tears and Chan looked HELLA confused.

I just laughed and started cuddling my sad big baby and rocking him slowly back and forth. Chan just rolled his eyes but you can see the sense of relief on his face when he realized that it wasn't that big of a problem.

"DON'T WORRY JISUNGIE! YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME! DON'T LISTEN TO THAT BAD MAN LIN HOE!" I say to console the crying boy

"MY NAME IS LEE KNOW!" A wild Minho appears from inside the rooms and just leans against the doorframe just smirking at his work

"NYE NYE! JISUNG WON'T GET TO LIVE WITH FELIX!" Minho says in a very playful manner then suddenly Jisung starts crying even harder.

Chan stands up and gives Minho a good whack at the head but he just keeps laughing. I join Minho in laughing and Chan just keeps rolling his eyes at us.

"Woah, what's going on?" A shocked Hyunjin appears from.... space? Where did he come from?

Hyunjin rushes towards Jisung and starts rubbing his back to console him. He looks genuinely worried and I just feel my focus just go to his worried face. Still so beautiful, he turns to look at me and I look away with a blush growing on my cheeks. I glance back and I see a playful smirk on his face.

"Why is he crying so hard?" Hyunjin asks

"Because I told him, when Felix gets married he's not allowed to live in his house" Minho says and Chan hits him again on the head.

I feel Jisung slowly lift his head from my shoulder. He's getting his breathing pattern and trying to form words. He looks me in the eyes with his swollen red eyes and he looks at me curiously.

"Will Hyunjin live in your house?" He asks softly

"Well... Yeah, because we're the one's getting married" Hyunjin says confidently

"HYUNJIN!!!!!!!" I yell and before I knew it, Jisung is back to crying again.

We all just start laughing at the loser on my lap but I still keep my hold on him because my soulmate needs me, even if I'm laughing at him. We spent the rest of the afternoon just trying to keep him from crying. Eventually, all it took was Minho saying sorry and the five of us going out for cake in a nearby cafe to get him in a happy mood.

"Are you done crying?" Minho asks while watching Jisung take a bite of his cake.

"Dude, stop exaggerating it, I wasn't even crying" Jisung replies and we all let out a groan but just let him slide, because he will never admit he cried that hard.

we continue to enjoy the evening and just bonding over everything, I fell Hyunjin slide his hand in mine and I gladly hold it. The night goes on like this and it's nice, a calming night for once.

We all listen to Chan telling his story of how he almost tripped and died when suddenly a glare of light hits my eye. I look to see what it was and I see it was a jewelry store and I see the cutest chain bracelet on display.

I excuse myself from the table and walk out of the cafe and across the street and just look at it. It's so simple yet so cute and I don't know why but my heart started fluttering at the thought of it.

"Do you like it?" Hyunjin as-.....wait...what the fuck.....HYUNJIN?

I turn to see if it's true and it is true! I see a wild Hyunjin right beside me looking at the bracelet too.

"Why are you here?" I ask him and he just gives me a small smile

"You dragged me here, Felix" He says with a smile then raises our intertwined hands.

I am shooketh.

I look back at the boys across the street and I see them laughing in our direction iand I look back at Hyunjin in confusion....until it hit me.....

I didn't let go of him....I literally.... DRAGGED HIS SEXY ASS WITH ME.

I close my eyes in embarrassment and groan because I AM AN IDIOT! I hear Hyunjin's angelic laugh because he saw me realize what I've just done and I try to let go of his hand but he just holds on tighter.

"Don't let go now, love. Take me wherever you'll be because that's where I want to be" Hyunjin says with his STUPID eyes sparkling and his STUPID smile shining and his STUPID face looking good.

"That was gross" I tell him and I show this disgusted face but he just giggles at me which makes me pout

"YOU'RE GROSS!" He says then pulls me closer to kiss me on the forehead

I start blushing but Hyunjin just keeps giggling. After a while, I ask Hyunjin if we can enter the store and he agrees and we enter with the store clerk greeting us.

"Hello sir, Welcome back!" She says

"Welcome back?" I ask in confusion...I didn't know this place existed

"Oh I think she's talking to me, I was here a while ago, when I went shopping with Jeongin" Hyunjiin says and I'm still so very confused

"You went shopping a while ago?" I ask... I thought he evaporated or something

"Yeah! Because it's almost my mom's birthday, remember I told you yesterday." He says and it suddenly clicked how he told me that yesterday.

I look around the jewelry store and I decide not to buy the bracelet because I don't have the money on me now. Afterwords, we go back to the boys and after they finished their cakes, we walked around a little bit then headed home and the whole time, Hyunjin and I never let go.

"Sweet dreams, love" Hyunjin kisses my forehead

"Why are you acting like you're leaving? You literally sleep in the room right beside me. Why can't I sleep there?" I ask with a small pout

"You remember, it's Chan's orders, just incase anyone enters the dorms at least it doesn't look bad" Hyunjin says and I just keep pouting

"See you tomorrow" He says before giving me a small peck on the lips and I go and enter my room.

HYUNJINS POV

"I swear to god, Jeongin. If he finds out, I will step on you myself"

__________________________

WHAT???? IS THAT THE SOUND OF DRAMA OR THE END????? WHO KNOWS??

I'm sorry that I evaporated to space for a while!!! BUT AS ALWAYS, I SHALL FEED U WITH UR SHIPS

MUCH LOVE FOR YOU ALL! REMEMBER, YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST OF LOVE, NOT WHAT'S LEFT!!!

I love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 16.9K 105
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
2.7M 47.1K 180
Enough Marvel imagines to fulfil your hearts' desire ;) ••ACTORS AND CHARACTERS•• {under editing} Highest ranks #2 in marvelimagine #6 in marvelfan...
14.4K 776 32
Once upon a time... there was a beautiful village which thrived on top of a high mountain with beautiful, dense forests. Sadly, the village slowly an...
5.7M 140K 75
His gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute...