✓ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 | WWE PREFE...

By princecarlgrimes

❛❛ PREFERENCES & IMAGINES INCLUDE BECKY LYNCH, SASHA BANKS, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, RHEA RIPLEY & MANY MORE. ❜❜ ❪... More

⤷ INTRODUCTION
⤷ PREFERENCE REQUESTS
⤷ IMAGINE REQUESTS
⤷ MEET THE ROSTER
⤷ SUPERSTAR DRAFT
⤷ SUPERSTAR DRAFT No. 2
ACT ONE: IMAGINES
001: Liv Morgan x Enzo Amore
003: Roman Reigns x Paige part two
004: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
005: Charlotte Flair x Female Reader
006: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
007: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
008: Sasha Banks x Female Reader
009: Sasha Banks x Female Reader
ACT TWO: PREFERENCES
001: How You Met
002: Nicknames
003. Your Best Friends
004: Pickup Lines
005: Contact Names
006: Your Netflix Marathon
007: Your Song
008: Your Ex They Can't Stand
009: Their Ex You Can't Stand
010: When You're Mad
011: Your Favourite MMC Team
012: Your Favourite MCU Movie
013: Your Destined Mamma Mia Song
014: Your Random Song part one
015: Your Main Roster Debut
016: Their Face When They First See You
017: Your Random Song part two
018: Your Destined Tag Partner
019: Where You Go On Your Honeymoon
020: Your Favourite Stranger Things Character
021: Your Random Song part three
022: Your Favourite Pixar Movie
023: Your Favourite Pay-Per View Event
024: Your Favourite Junk Food
025: Their Merch You Buy
026: Your Favourite Theme Song
027: Your Favourite Star Wars Quote
028: Your First Argument
029. Dark Academia & Beautiful Dresses
030. This Is For the Swifties
031. Your Favourite WWE Original
032. What They Do That Makes You Smile
033: Their Merch You Buy part two
034. The Pet(s) You Adopt Together
035: Dating Rhea Ripley Would Include
036: Dating Shayna Baszler Would Include
037: Dating Becky Lynch Would Include
⤷ THANK YOU
⤷ A LITTLE NOTICE

002: Roman Reigns x Paige part one

2.7K 26 2
By princecarlgrimes

ROMAN REIGNS AND PAIGE;
MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
❛❛ Paige and Roman have an 11 year-old daughter named Aaliyah who has never known who her father is. Paige has been married to Seth Rollins for 5 years. Seth has a match with Roman on Monday Night Raw and Aaliyah cheers Roman on from the front row. With an unexpected turn of events, she finds out that Roman is her father. ❜❜
REQUESTED BY AaliyahJohnson277

Somewhere within the background, a crowd of twenty thousand people would roar louder than the eleven year-old girl had ever heard before. A wrestling event was Aaliyah's favourite place to be, especially every Monday night when her mother would drag her along to work. It was her number one conversation starter at school, her mother being a WWE wrestler. Everyone wanted to be her best friend, but she knew that the only best friends that she needed was all the women backstage at every event.

"Roman Reigns?" Paige scoffed, having to double take her daughter's outfit, who was proudly sporting a t-shirt of one of her favourite wrestlers of all time. She couldn't help herself. Aaliyah was dropped off at the arena from her mother's personal driver, meaning it was a total surprise to see that her daughter even put the tee shirt on. Seth must have bought it for her, she thought, she would have never purchased that tee shirt, it would bring back too many memories.

Tonight, Roman Reigns would be main eventing Monday Night Raw against her mothers new husband, Seth Rollins. This wasn't Aaliyah's favourite thing in the world - that being her mother marrying someone new - she had never met her father, so she felt as if there was no reason to argue. She couldn't tell if it was a good or a bad thing that she finally had a father figure in her life now. Not saying that he was the best example, but at least he made her mother happy.

"Yeah," The young girl glanced around the locker room with a devilish grin plastered across her face, "What are you gonna do about it?" She fiddled with her shoe laces while she waited for her mother to lace up her own boots so they could start walking around to hype up their evening.

"Make you take it off." She rolled her eyes, "You can't be seen wearing that in my house." Aaliyah noticed her mother tense up slightly, something that she never sees her doing. It wasn't too difficult for her to notice when her mother was feeling uneasy and this was one of those times. She stood up straighter than usual and quickly motioned towards the door of the locker room. Paige knew that she didn't want to continue the rest of this conversation, it's how she got out of every single one before.

     Aaliyah scrunched her nose together and shook her head childishly, "We're not in your house," she paused momentarily to think a comeback to finally win over her mother, "We're in the Big Dog's yard, now!"

     "Yeah, right." Paige snarled, opening the door to the locker room and holding it open for her daughter to walk through first. She was irritated, rather, with her daughters obsession with Roman Reigns. It worries her and makes her feel immensely guilty for not telling her who her father was this entire time. If Aaliyah were to find out now, she'd be furious with her and the fact that he never even tried to reach out to her. Luckily, Roman has absolutely no idea that Aaliyah is his daughter, so everything is right with the way Paige wants things, for now. "You should be wearing one of your mum's shirts in support of your mum!"

     "I will next week!" Her mother was always a fast walker, so having to catch up with her was always a challenge. "You're the best there is. Sometimes I gotta show a little love for the little guys too." Aaliyah skipped down the hallway to intertwine her fingers with Paige's. "Can I please sit front row this time?" She asked as the pair maneuvered through the busy crowds of the backstage area. She waved at superstars that she's known for years and call family. Renee stopped them briefly to catch up on current events, Sasha complemented Aaliyah's tee shirt before making her way to the ring, and Sheamus and Cesaro gave her a high five.

     "I-I, listen Aaliyah." Paige stopped in her tracks, crouching down to her daughters eye level, "I don't know if anyone's interfering tonight or not." Her fingers tangled their way into some loose strands of the little girl's braids, tucking them behind her ear, "You know the rules. You're only allowed out there-"

     "-If a wrestler goes out there," The child sighed, "I know, Mum." Aaliyah kicked at the floor, "But it's your husbands match, I should be allowed out."

     Paige sighed heavily, "Seth, Aaliyah." It's been five years and Paige still has yet to hear her daughter call him by his name. She doesn't even have to call him her father, all she wants from her daughter is to except that he's not going to be leaving, their relationship isn't temporary. "I'll talk to whoever I can, but I can't guarantee you anything."

Aaliyah smiled anyways and remembered to be thankful for even being allowed backstage. It wouldn't hurt to watch yet another match from the back with the rest of the wrestlers, she thought sarcastically. It wasn't the first time.

     "Plus, why do you want to go out there so badly anyways? You never want to see me preform?" Paige was ultimately worried about her daughter growing up and continuing to ask more questions. The dreadful thought of her ever wanting to go searching for her father haunted her. She doesn't want her daughter to bring back her past, she got rid of it for a reason.

     The little girl shrugged her shoulders, "I always get to see you preform, though. I was there for your match at Extreme Rules, I was there for Wrestlemania..."

     "But those are special occasions, love. It's different here." The mother placed her hands on Aaliyah's shoulders, gently moving them back and forth, playfully. "I can see what I can do." Paige kissed her daughter's forehead before shooing her into catering and heading to the gorilla. Aaliyah wished her luck, knowing that she wouldn't need it.

     Time spent in catering went by far too slow for Aaliyah's liking. It was nothing like watching Monday Night Raw at home in her pyjamas on the living room couch with a bowl of pretzels, it was entirely different and weirdly, poorly hyped. Every wrestler who spends time in the room on their break pays attention to the matches, but this is their job, they do this for a living, Aaliyah thought. They wouldn't be immensely excited unless it was a pay-per view or there was a highly important wrestler preforming or talking trash.

     After some time spent twiddling her thumbs, staring at the clock, smushing her boot into the floor, and snacking on cucumber slices until there were none left, Aaliyah couldn't take her boredom any longer and knew that she needed to flee before Daniel Bryan would be able to find her for stealing all of the vegetables. She excused herself from the table she sat at alongside family friend, Natalya, and left the area.

     She knew where she was headed, but she didn't know how to get there. Silently lurking through the shadows of men billing at six feet, she went unnoticed as she made her way deeper into the arena. She stopped momentarily to ask specific security for different entrances to the arena, hoping to find a good way in without raising any suspicion.

Aimlessly walking around for a few more minutes on her own, she somehow managed to stumble all the way to the fan entrances of the arena. Aaliyah pulled back a gigantic black material over her head to reveal one of her favourite views she's ever seen with her eleven year old eyes.

She stood at the very top of the arena, the way The Shield used to enter, emerging through the crowd. From the centre of the ring, she managed to squint her eyes and make out a familiar face. Staring up admiring at the large titontron, the crowd was crossed between whether to cheer or to boo. Roman Reigns appeared on the screen, trash talking Seth Rollins from centre ring, slinging the Universal Championship over his shoulder.

The little girl hurried her way down the long staircase to the barricades, searching for the closest empty seat near her. Knowing that she'd most likely get in big time trouble, or her mother would get in worse, she continued to an unoccupied spot.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I'm sorry for such the late delivery!! It was so long overdue that I knew that I needed to stop procrastinating and get it done, I apologize. I promise that I never forgot about you AaliyahJohnson277 Thank you for being patience, I didn't have an idea for how I was going to write the story...

... Thankfully I do now, so hopefully I will be able to have part two come out soon, I already have a few drafts down... but I may get caught up in studying for my exams that are coming up soon, so I don't know how soon I can promise it.

I want the preferences to be short and sweet so that way they don't take forever to read and you can move onto the next thing quickly, but the story isn't over. I may have a part more or so, depending on where it goes right now.

I hope you liked it, I know it may not fit your fancy because it is incomplete, but there will definitely be more. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.4K 67
Sequel of Yours To Hold
37.8K 1.2K 70
After Aj and Dean fooled everyone, they face new problems and try to make things work out. What happens when they go through some hard hitting inform...
19.4K 691 35
in which 10 singles go on national tv trying to find love within strangers. join them in the drama packed reality tv series. cover: @sexybombshell
91K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch