"Will You SHOW me?" + "Make I...

By Namseoker94

≈≈ Jungkook: hyungs I can't stop him. if he shows everything we worked for will easily drop to the water. WE... More

~ Prologue ~
Edited: She knew about me!
Edited: Thank you!
Help me Hyung!
A..werewolf?!
I'm sorry
~~ I Love You ~~
~~ My savior ~~
~~ Losing control ~~
APOLOGIZE!
~ It was a lie ~
~ Attack ~
~ Hospital ~
~~ Isolated ~~
~ I still want you ~
~~ Mate ~~
~~ MATE PT.2 ~~
* writer's note *
~~ good mood ~~
~~ Purple Moon Pack ~~
~~ A trip ~~
~~ Arrogant ~~
~~ Say It ~~
~~ My hometown ~~
~~ He Is Mine ! ~~
~~ a threat ~~
~~ I can't lose you ~
~~ You bring out the best of me ~~
∼∼ You Bring Out The Best Of Me pt2 ∼∼
~~ what if ~~
~~ discovering ~~
~~ Alpha? ~~
~~ I am sick ~~
~~ Revenge ~~
~~ Revenge pt.2 ~~
~~ The countryside ~~
~~ Black Moon Pack ~~
~~ Noblesse ~~
~~ A date ~~
~~ Will You Show Me ~~
~~ BOOK 2 : Coming soon ~~
BOOK2: Make It Right
~~ Five Years Later ~~
~~ Not Again ~~
~~ Live or Die ~~
~~ He woke up ~~
~~ thankful ~~
{ announcement }

~~ Revealed ~~

99 6 3
By Namseoker94

~~ RM's POV ~~ :

I didn't get to fully understand what happened today morning. Fan did never said what really happened to her last night. she just said that she slipped and broke her hand by mistake. But, I couldn't believe her, she is hiding something for sure.

Suga: Namjoon! I need to tell you something.

Namjoon: Now?

Suga: yes. let's talk outside.

while everybody was busy talking Yoongi and I sneaked out and went to the hotel's garden.

Namjoon: here we are far enough hyung, what's going on?

Suga: Namjoon, Don't you feel that the story Fan is telling isn't somehow acceptable?

Namjoon: well, I do but I don't have evidence...

Suga: I do.

I looked at hyung confused :

- What?

Suga: Yesterday I forgot my phone in the car and went to get it, when I was going to get back , I saw Fan driving her car to the forest's direction , I honestly suspected her, so I followed her. I found the car parked on a side road near a forest that is 15min far from here.

Namjoon: and?

Suga: I didn't get the opportunity to explore the place. I heard very loud noises from inside and I thought it isn't a very wise action to go in. so I headed back.

Namjoon: Why didn't you call me that time? I would have come! maybe Fan was there and she was attacked!?

Suga: It was past midnight I thought you were sleeping so I didn't want to bother you.

Namjoon: oh hyung... it just happened now, how can we make sure that Fan was there? like..how can we make her talk..

Suga: ...

Namjoon: well never mind we will find a solution later. C'mon let's go back inside.

I turned to walk but remembered something really important: ** Yoongi hyung just mentioned a forest right? maybe it is...** I quickly turned to yoongi hyung to ask him:

- Hyung, you said you found Fan's car near the woods right?

Suga: yeah?

Namjoon: can you take me there?

Suga: now? why?

Namjoon: I'll tell you everything just there. C'mon let's quickly go now before anyone see us.

but Jungkook ruined my plan. He just showed from nowhere.

Jungkook: hyungs! where are you going?

Yoongi looked at Me and I did the same, honestly we are not good at lieing.

Namjoon: uh, hum, we.. we were going to...

Jin: YA JUNGKOOK AH did you forget about tonight's party? I sent them to by some stuffs for tonight !

** WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP COMING FROM NOWHERE ! **

Jungkook: oh! I forgot sorry hyung.

Jin: well, never mind, c'mon let's go inside. I'll go by them myself later.

Yoongi looked more confused. Jin is backing us off, but why.

when Jungkook went inside, Jin dragged us to our hotel room.

Jin: I don't clearly understand what both of you are doing BUT you are not going anywhere now. I heard what you talked about earlier. Yoongi! I don't approve what you did yesterday, even thought Namjoon asked you to do that I DON'T APPROVE.

Namjoon: hyun-

Jin: let me finish. you both will explain this to me later but now, just take care because Chao is watching you.

Yoongi and I : WHAT?

Jin: hum. when you went out, he followed you, at first I thought he just was going somewhere, but when you both took so long I went out to check on you and saw Chao hiding somewhere behind a tree not far from where you were standing. that's when Jungkook come to you also. Just take care.

Namjoon: ugh damn. why is everything getting complicated all of a sudden.

Jin: what are you talking about? ugh, never mind let's go to where the rest are at. we don't need more suspects.

~~ Fan's POV ~~ :

~ at night ~ :

Fan: oh my god! stop stop, Jinshi I can't feel my stomach from laughing, please let me take a break !

Jin: do you want to hear an other one? it will be the last alright; 

If anyone ever asked you where I am, tell them I am OUTSTANDING !

everyone broke on laughters once more because of Jin's dad jokes except,

Yoongi: you fealthy people, how can you find this funny? like HOW?

Jimin: yoongi ya, take it easy, they really are * laughing *

Yoongi: uh.

Jin: kkkk~~ c'mon y'all, the 'laughing time' just eneded now we need to make dinner. you know that we are going to spend all the night in this lake , so you better make it a good one. Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok you will prepare the dinner with me. Yoongi and Jimin watch out the fire it's your job.

all: alright~~ alright~~

as everyone got busy in their stuffs, I took my book out of my bag and continued reading it ** I like reading books they are my only savers from this cruel world **

// how dramatic //

 ** shut up Fa. **

but my own peace didn't last long, soon Jungkook found his way next to me, ** ugh, stupid heart stop raising like crazy ! HE JUST SAT NEXT TO ME DUMB. **

I looked at him and smiled lightly, he smiled back and went silent.

Fan: well you enjoy the talking?

jungkook looked dumbfounded,

Fan: oh hahaha, you should look at your face right now ! * I laughed for a little more * well, what I meant , you didn't sit here just to be silent right?

Jungkook: uh well, what do you want to talk about?

Fan: you sure , you come here just for fun?

Jungkook hummed to stand up but I quickly held his hand and brought him back to sit next to me :

- C'mon man, I was kidding.

Jungkook: I just want to sit next to you. talk to you. is that not allowed to?

Fan: .... I am afraid that "your girl" will show up from nowhere and take you away from me. because, I enjoy your presence next to me.

I said my last line looking into his eyes, Jungkook's hand found its way to mine, taking it into his he looked at me back, with the softest look he has, he whispered just for me to hear:

- You are my girl Fan. you are mine.

It isn't the first time that Jungkook addresses me as HIS, but this time, it sen butterflies in my whole body, I just felt like hearing it forever. ** I am in love ** 

I reached up to touch is face, I caressed his cheekbone with my thumb and he closed his eyes to my touches.

-I know I am Jungkook.. I know.. * I whispered the way he did *

just like that, I felt Chao trying to connect the mind link with me, I allowed him ~~ Fan, I need to talk to you , Come now ~~

~~ Later Chao I am busy ~~

~~ leave your lover for now! I got something really important to talk about! ~~

I - for the first time - ignored Chao ** I don't wanna leave yet **

Jungkook: would this moment just freeze?

Fan: would it?

He smiled at me and then laughed,

- Are you playing with my heart Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook : huh? your- your- heart? O.O

I was about to answer when Chao bombed out from nowere ,

Chao: FAN !

Fan: OH MY GOD YOU STARTLED ME !

Chao: COME. NOW.

Fan: I AM COMING UGH.

Jungkook: him again. * Growls *

Fan: ehm, I - I need to talk to him * I looked sorry * I gotta go.

I squized his hand once more before I took it out of his grip. his growls calmed down and he looked less angry, just then I completely let go of his hand and went to where Chao is.

~ on the side of the waterfall ~ :

Fan: Let's sit here and talk.

So, what's the matter?

Chao: hum, I called Jack and told him about what happened to you yesterday morning.

Fan: oh! and?

Chao *looking so sad *: *sighs* the situation got worse.. I don't know why your treatment isn't improving, only the pills are working with your body..

Fan:... states 2 then?

Chao: *sighs* hum.

I couldn't say anything , sooner or later I'll get to witness the pain of this sickness, its highest and hardest pain. I looked at the sky; it's full of stars, they are all shining.. ** what a beautiful view **

Fan: look up at the sky buddy, *Chao raised his head too * , see those beautiful shining stars? they were all alive years ago, shining! Tonight they are all Dead yet still shining. isn't it sad?

Chao: but still beautiful.

Fan: hum.. Maybe one day in the next years, you'll get to see a sky full of stars like tonight, and I'll be one of those stars, so in that time, whenever you look at the sky don't forget to smile.

Chao looked at me with disbelieve and he yelled :

- FAN! DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN ! YOU WILL BE FINE. NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN.

I smiled at him ** okay, I feel like shit right now, but seeing my bestfriend worried about me even thought I don't deserve that makes me strong enough to hide my pain. ** :

- Chao, won't it be perfect to join our dear families there? * I pointed to the sky * I am not sad, I will be happy reuniting with them after such a long time, don't worry I will be watching you from there.

Chao: YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE. NO. YOU WILL NEVER GO TO ANYWHERE. YOU WILL STAY HERE NEXT TO ME, NEXT TO US. We will find the rest of our pack together and everything will be okay again.

Fan: the rest of our pack?

Chao: YES! I get the feeling that there are ones alive! except the four of us.!

Fan: Beta! you got a strong feeling? hahaha but I am sorry to tell you that we barely made it. there is no one alive from that disaster..

Chao: I will prove you wrong.

Fan: I hope. * sighs * AHHH the weather is so cool tonight I wanna lay here forever * I stretched  *

Chao: by the way, What happened last night? your hand?

Fan: and I wondered why you didn't butt in. Well, I got into a fight.

Chao: you shifted?

Fan: no. he was kid.

Chao: where?

Fan: ... our territory.

Chao: you went there...

Fan: every single year buddy. * Chao looked surprised * today is the anniversary, forgot?

Chao: huh , never did your highness. this lake.. you remember it?

Fan: how can I forget where I used to hide from my dad and urs, how can I forget where I used to spend most of the time with you , Youngjin and Ann. I can't..

Chao: it feels like yesterday... 6years ago were yesterday.

Fan: The kid was a werewolf, he seems like used on going to there.

Chao: maybe he is?

Fan: No. before running away, he told me that he belongs to that pack.. althought his young age, he sends a very strong aura, that only be caused by an Alpha's child. maybe worse, a future alpha.

Chao: that pack? you mean.. The Black Moon Pack?

Fan: hum.

Chao: the kid can be.. HIS child then?

Fan: probably.. he also told me one more thing, he said that our place was their territory.

Chao: WHAT? how can that be! it's under my business! I am the one buying the place.

Fan: seriously? you better check on your workers dear Chao, there is a cheater.

// I don't want to lose my territory to him too. never let this happen Beta. // Fa said

Chao stood up and bowed in a formal way

Chao: don't worry Alpha. and, welcome back.

he then took his spot next to me once again , acting like nothing has happened he continued :

-Fan? aren't you going to say anything to the boys?

Fan: the boys? bangtan? I don't know Chao, it's really complicated I can't tell them. our pack is over, it's useless to do so.

Chao: either you tell them or they will find by themselves I am warning you !

Fan: how is that?

Chao: Namjoon and Yoongi are searching deep into us. into you.

Fan: What? HOW?

Chao: I don't know how, they just knew about some stuffs, yoongi was following you last night .

Fan: oh god, I should be more careful

Chao: you won't even tell your mate?

Fan: No way. Jungkook should never hear about Me. never.

Chao: you love him don't you?

Fan: She does and I.. and I do. but those are just words buddy, I will never make him suffer with me. ** I won't last long ** I thought.

Chao: so stubborn. Z is so bored, wanna go for a run?

Fan: HELL YES! Fa hasn't run for years !

* We both shifted and left the place *

~~ Writer's POV ~~ :

while Fan and Chao were having their little chat , there was someone watching them and saw the moment they shifted at. it was Eunji, she looked terrified at first but she quickly hide it with a evil smile.

- you want to take Jungkook oppa from me huh? what will you do when he find out who you really are! you will regret playing with me.

Eunji made a mess of herself and run towards the tents , yelling like a crazy she startled them all

Eunji : OPPA ! OPPA ! JUNGKOOK OPPA ! HELP ME PLEASE HELP SOMEONE HELP ME.

* Jungkook running to her *: what's going on Eunji? why are you screaming? what happened to your clothes?

Eunji broke down into fake tears and sobs, she hugged Jungkook so tight and waited for all the boys along to Youngjin and Ann to gather around befor she pleaded:

- Oppa , Oppa please save me, Fan.. Fan..

Jungkook's eyes widened when he heard Fan's name : Fan? WHAT HAPPENED TO FAN EUNJI? TALK !

Youngjin: WHAT HAPPENED TO FAN!

Eunji: She is - she is a MONSTER !

Jungkook: monster?

Eunji: she- she- I went to talk to her *sobs* trying to befriend her *sobs* but she got so angry *sobs* and *sobs* and *sobs*

Namjoon: DAMN TALK !

Eunji: she got angry and she started beating me and she transformed into a monster *cries *

Jungkook: are you crazy! what are you coming with right now !

Ann: oh my god!

everybody looked at Ann, who her turn looked at her husband. They both seemed confused but understanding .

Eunji: she is a WEREWOLF.

the boys: OHH ! WHAT !

Jungkook's eyes widened even more : what are you saying. You- You don't even know what does that word mean.

Eunji: I do. Fan transformed into a wolf and beat me.

this news got them all chocked even ANN and Youngjin , they did never thought that the reality will be out any soon. but it did happen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bunnies <3 here is the second chapter for this week, our story is taking a new way hein! 

I am so happy for writing this long long long chapter ( 2550  ) words *--* I may not upload during the next couple of weeks because of the exams >< so take care 

till next chapter ~~ I purple you <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 9.1K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
73.9K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
22.5K 1.5K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
872K 34K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...