Life's Complicated // l.t

By palindrone

Once you have an amazing life, and it takes an unexpected turn, you're not going to like it. It's human natur... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: That Wasn't Supposed To Happen
Chapter 2: Random Anger and A Stupid Boy Battle
Chapter 3: Another Surprise
Chapter 4: A Lot To Take In and A Very "Different" Visitor
Chapter 5: Bad Dreams and Realizations
Chapter 6: A Problem That Won't Go Away
Chapter 7: The Fair
Chapter 8: 3 New Girls and a Swim
Chapter 9: Scared Twice
Chapter 10: "Stay Away From Her!"
Chapter 11: She's Down
Chapter 13: Regrets
Chapter 14: Superman? No. Super Human? Yes.
Chapter 15: Split
Chapter 16: Im back
Chapter 17: Just Like The Day I Fell In Love
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Put it to an End

3.4K 45 12
By palindrone

A/N: HOLA WEIRDOS. BONJOUR. VAS HAPPENIN’?

…. …. …. … I may or may not be being weird because of my demon laptop. Don’t get me wrong, I love this laptop like I love you guys, which is, FYI, a lot. But it’s a demon.

Anyhoo, I knew you would all want to kill me after chappie 11. And I bet your bottoms apples that you’ll camp in my driveway, waiting for the perfect time to shoot me with an MP5K or an AK47. But enough chit chat, let cut to the chase.

After this short message:

71 FANS

41 VOTES

88 COMMENTS

2,794 READS

And you wonder why I love you weirdos? GAH THIS IS TOO MUCH! YOU’RE TOO MUCH! I love you all to bits! This? THIS IS AMAZAYN!!!!

For anyone who is reading and not commenting, why not speak up? Perfect time because I am now wondering, who else is out there?

PS: Before I forget, if you’re a writer and you’re reading my book, send me your book link and I will be more than glad to read it. As long as you’re not promoting it in the comment section, then feel free to hit me with a message and your story. <3

Love you, and thanks again weirdos. I love you more than ANYTHING. Like, I just want to squeeze you into oblivion, and that’s a PRETTY big hug. ;)

Now, for what you’ve been waiting for………

*cue drumroll*

Chapter 12:

Put it to an End

Alyssa’s P.O.V

I know they are worrying about me. But I mustn’t give in.

Ever since Michelle died a week ago, I have been grieving in my bedroom.

I starved myself. I cut myself. I never left my room.

Occasionally, Louis would come up to try and check on me. But to no prevail. I took a vow of silence. I won’t ever speak.

Mishy knew how much I LOVED to talk. I would never stop. But now… now there isn’t a point. If she can’t be happy, neither should I.

It was my entire fault.

I should have called the cops as soon as I stepped foot in Doncaster. I was so into the events that had occurred that I completely forgot about Derek.

If you’re wondering, he is in jail, sentenced 20 years to life.

Every time I starved or cut, or even lay awake at night, feeling as if I needed sleep but couldn’t bring myself to do it knowing she isn’t with me anymore, I would think in my head,

 “She wouldn’t want you to mourn. She would want you to foresee the events and move on. She wouldn’t want you to cut or starve.”

But it wouldn’t stop me. I need to feel the pain she felt. I need to. It wouldn’t be fair. I should be the one with a bullet inside of me, dead, not her.

I’ve made my decision, how to get out of the house without being noticed is the problem. But, they should trust me. Well, they shouldn’t, but I know that they will.

I got up and walked downstairs, taking in my surroundings.

They were all watching T.V and I could smell the bleach from when, I am assuming, they cleaned up the mess. I looked at the kitchen, memories flooding back quickly. I needed to end this.

I saw tears stained on Liam’s cheeks, almost exactly mirroring the horrid look on mine. I coughed a little to get their attention. They looked over at me and went wide eyed.

Oops, forgot the sleeves. Well, they would find out eventually.

“ALYSSA! OH MY GOD!” Louis yelled walking over to me and pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I looked at him. I love him, but I have to go through with this. It is only fair.

He pulled out of the embrace, and looked at my arms.  He trailed his finger along each, like he didn’t believe they were real.

He looked back up at me, tears threatening to fall over the edge.

“Why?” He croaked out. I realized now that everyone left the room, giving Louis and I privacy.

I didn’t respond, but I pulled him in for a hug and a kiss.

One last hug and kiss.

He pulled away, and tears were spilling silently down his cheeks, and dropping off at his jaw.

I went to walk away, but he grabbed my hand, turning me to face him.

I bit my lip, dreading what would come out of his mouth next.

Louis’ P.O.V

She went to walk away, but I grabbed her hand, pulling her back.

“Whe- Where are y-you going?” I choked out, tears running down so fast you would think my eyes were bleeding clear blood.

“For a drive, Lou.” She said, resisting the urge to cry as well.

She had been distant all week. From her dad, from the boys…

From me.

I let her walk out, but just before she left I asked her,

“Where?”

“I don’t know yet.” Alyssa said.

“When will you be back?” I asked, terrified of her answer.

It never came.

She just left.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. She wasn’t was she? I had to be sure.

I ran upstairs and bolted into the game room where the boys had gathered.

Liam saw me and a pang of worriedness took over his eyes.  It was almost like he knew…

In fact, he did.

“Where’d she go?” Liam spoke, asking a question that, by the looks of it, only confused the boys even more.

I thought about his question for a minute. If you were on your way to end your life… where would you go?

I knew it. I knew exactly where she went!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Liam drove as I explained to the boys what was going on. They all started to kind of cry a bit, silently, but sucked it up and stared out the window at the passing objects.

"What is going through her mind, at this moment?" I thought.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I looked over the view. I love this place.

I could see everywhere, from the far end of a beautiful forest, to the airport.

I have always loved tall buildings, and why not finish "this" at a place you love dearly. I couldn't concentrate, but all I knew was that I was standing on the ledge, my toes peeking over the side. I heard a door thump open but I knew too well who it was.

I turned around at a wide eyed Louis and Liam. I looked back down and started to hum "Hiding Place" by Hedley. Louis noticed and started to sing it, so I turned to look at him, with tears in my eyes, once again today.

 "You can't feel your heart beating 

When you're staring at it on the ground 

You can hardly even see it through the ashes all around 

You can't run like your free when 

You can't give up what's got you down 

What if you can find healing if you let me in somehow 

But trust don't come easy oh oh 

It's never easy if you don't know 

Just don't stop believing oh oh oh “

I joined in with my back facing the streets and my eyes focused on his.

“[Chorus:]

If you fall I'll catch you 

If the world comes at you 

You can always run to me 

I'll be your hiding place 

And if the stars burn out of the sky 

And your heart lost it's light, just never let me go 

And I'll scare your fears away 

Yeah I'll be your hiding place 

You don't have to live bleeding 

Who says you gotta carry all that weight 

I'll be everything you need yeah your rescues on it's way 

Trust don't come easy oh oh 

It's never easy if you don't know

[Chorus]

And I won't let you go 

You gotta lay it on the line to know 

You don't have to do it on your own 

[Chorus]”

I stopped, because of the sobs coming from my mouth. I couldn’t stop crying, looking into his watery eyes.

“Oh

Yeah, I'll scare all of your fears away 

I'll be your hiding place" 

He finished with a final tear.

“Please?” He croaked out, extending his hand.

But it is far too late for anyone to change my mind. I wouldn’t feel anything, because I would probably pass out. I am TERRIFIED of heights as you all know.

I looked at his eyes, my heart telling me to stop and hug him.

But, my mind was telling me to do it for Michelle.

You could be with her.

Or him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
4.3K 16 22
Skye is the girl everyone wishes to be. But, the only way to learn about how that wish could be a bad one is by reading into her life and finding out...
5.5K 202 37
Amazing and unexpected things can happen if you have faith; even when you are no longer part of this world. Claire went through a lot of things, but...
777K 6.7K 31
Rhiannon Crookes. A quiet country girl from a small town in England who spends her life hiding behind a fake smile. Her life has been a rollercoaster...