For Auld Lang Syne (Navy Book...

By Sarahbeth552002

Devon Tatum had waited ten years for Josh McIntire to come back into her life. Where he had been for the pas... More

The Beginning...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (The End)
Don't Say Good Bye
Sweetest Goodbye (Navy book 3)
A Beautiful Mess
Soft Place to Fall
More of You
Dream
Love Me True (Love Me book 2)
To See You
The Best Thing (Stevens Book 8)
Let It Be Me (Triplets 1)
And So It Goes (Stevens book 10)

Love Me Sweet (Love Me book 1)

7K 105 1
By Sarahbeth552002

Lia's new neighbor is a thorn in her side. He has a beautiful house that she's watched fall further into disrepair, there are horrible rumors that paint the man in a sinister light, he gets on her very last nerve, and to top it all off her dog loves him. It has been almost a year since the end of her engagement, and she has enjoyed the single life. At least she thought she had until all of her senses went on high alert when she met him when he was near. Ben was wrapping up a new novel, he knew the rumors, and he didn't care, never had, but the rumors were starting to wear on his family. When his nosy neighbor started banging on his door insisting he fix up his house, he was annoyed when she started to fix it herself, he was mad, but then he had a brilliant idea, one where everyone got what they wanted.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166413605-love-me-sweet-love-me-book-1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 4.1K 46
Your in love with your classmate the popular kid josh but will he notice you back ?
119K 2.1K 37
We always wanted what we couldn't have. "Tell me you didn't feel anything," he pleaded. It was as if he was begging not to feel anything. How could...
1.8K 84 17
Josh and Elizabeth were together for eight years. They were the perfect couple, everyone knew one day they would be married. Until Josh returned home...
3.9M 120K 34
Mia has lived a life of abuse from her father and ex. She runs away, leaving her old life behind and creating a new one. What happens when she meets...