A New Beginning (Alexa Bliss...

By StueyBoii

Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burn... More

First Encounters
Keeping Secrets
Moving On
Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming
A Turn For The Worse
The Long Winding Road
Future Plans
Mother Of All Comebacks
Living In Hope
Table For Three
100% Sure
An Eventful Year
Resisting Her Advances
Best Birthday Ever
Something Memorable
Undying Love
We Are Family
A Family Reunion
Planning For The Future
Time To Come Back
Returning To Glory
One Last Chance
Dreams Do Come True...

Trouble Might Be Brewing

4.5K 39 28
By StueyBoii

Smut alert!!

When Natasha and Josh got back from the club, she couldn't wait any longer. The moment Josh closed the door, Natasha pinned Josh to the door and kissed him.

Natasha: Mmm... Joshy...

Josh: You're feeling cheeky, tonight...

Natasha: Let's go... upstairs...

Josh: You read my mind...

Josh carried Natasha upstairs and as they reached the bedroom, Josh had stripped her of her dress, and Natasha had stripped him of his shirt. He put her down on the bed, where she laid down and Josh pulled down his jeans.

Natasha: Mmm... you're looking exceptionally large tonight, I must have really got you going!

Josh: You bet...

After stripping what was left from their bodies, Josh trusted inside Natasha for over 2 hours, with various positions, moans and noises being used.

Natasha: Mmm, baby, I'm close...

Josh: Me too...

Natasha: Cum in me, baby, I need it badly...

Josh thrusted as deep and as fast as he could inside her until he exploded inside her.

Josh: OHHH FUCK BABE, I'M CUMMING!!!

Natasha: YESSSS BABY, I FEEL IT!!!

After they had come down from their highs, they took some deep breaths and she snuggled up to Josh. As she fell asleep, Josh quietly spoke to himself...

Josh: How am I supposed to explain the storyline to you?

He kissed Natasha's forehead before falling asleep himself.

3 days later...

It was now Thursday and Lexi was getting ready to meet up with Josh. She had Bayley and Sasha around to help her make some "important decisions".

Lexi: Okay... show myself off in a dress... or just casual shirt and jeans?

Bayley: Casual. You don't wanna show off too soon.

Lexi: Got it. Lots of make up or just a bit of mascara and foundation?

Sasha: Just mascara and foundation. You're only meeting for coffee, it's not like he's gonna propose to you.

Lexi: Good point. Curled hair or ponytail?

Bayley: Well, he preferred me with curled hair, so I'd say curl it.

Lexi: Am I over thinking this?

Sasha: No.

Bayley: Yes.

They looked at each other and then looked at Lexi, who looked really worried.

Lexi: What if he doesn't like me?

Sasha: I'm sure you'll be fine, who wouldn't want to fall in love with 5 feet of fury like you?

Lexi composed herself in the mirror as her hair was being curled by Bayley.

Lexi: Okay... deep breath, I'll be fine.

Just then, Lexi got a text from Josh.

Josh: Hey you, I'll be at Starbucks for 1, okay?

Lexi: Okay, see you there! X

Sasha: You'll be fine. Now go, and let us know how it goes after.

At Starbucks...

Josh was sitting outside in the sunshine, with his sunglasses, enjoying a hot chocolate. As he checked his phone, Lexi then arrived.

Lexi: Ahem...

Josh looked up to see Lexi, and he was shocked by her beauty.

Josh: Hey, Lexi, you look... stunning!

Lexi: Thanks, you look pretty good yourself...

She blushed as Josh stood up and opened the door for her.

Josh: A coffee awaits you, goddess.

Lexi smiled as she grabbed a sofa chair, and watched as Josh went to order.

Lexi: My god... you are amazing! God help me, I might have fallen...

Josh came over with their drinks, as well as a muffin for Lexi.

Josh: Mmm... I love hot chocolate from here... Anyway, about this storyline...

Lexi: Mmm, yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that...

Josh: From what I've heard, you're gonna be ringside for all my matches, and vice versa, starting with my debut on Monday against Hawkins.

Lexi: Okay... how about affection? Am I supposed to do anything around you? Like, hold your hand to the ring, anything like that?

Josh: Yeah, I think so, you okay with that?

Lexi: Yeah... have they mentioned anything about... kissing yet?

Josh almost choked on his drink as Lexi spoke.

Josh: Sorry, what?

Lexi: I'm just saying, sooner or later, we will probably have to kiss in front of the crowd...

Josh: Er... yeah... never came round to that...

Lexi: Yeah, when did you wanna do it?

Josh: Well, I guess we could try after my match against Apollo...

Lexi: Sounds good...

Just then, Lexi's phone went with a message from Sasha...

Sasha: Okay... we may have a problem... Natasha is on her way to Starbucks...

Lexi: Josh's girlfriend?

Sasha: Yeah... if I were you, get out of there as quick as you can.

Lexi: Okay, I'll be back in a bit.

Josh: Texting anyone interesting?

Lexi: Just my friend Sasha. She thinks I'm on a date with you.

Josh just laughed.

Lexi: Anyway, it's been great hanging, but I've gotta go.

Josh: Okay then, I'll see you on Monday, yeah?

Lexi: Yeah, text me if you ever wanna chat.

Josh: Will do.

Lexi leaned into Josh for a hug, and kissed him flush on the lips. Luckily, she pulled away just as Natasha entered the cafe.

Lexi: See ya...

Lexi blushed as she left Josh with Natasha.

Natasha: Hey, baby...

Josh: Hey, you ok?

Natasha: Not really no... I just got word my grandmother died, so I'm gonna have to go back to Texas for a while to look after my grandad, you understand, don't you?

Josh: Yeah, I do, don't you worry. Do what you have to.

Natasha: Great, cos my flight leaves in 2 hours so, could you see me to the airport?

Josh: Sure.

After an hour long drive, they arrived at the airport just in time for Natasha to board her flight.

Natasha: I'll miss you...

Josh: I'll miss you too, babe, have a safe flight.

They kissed as the flight was called one last time.

Natasha: I love you.

Josh: I love you too.

Natasha then went to the gate and waved bye to Josh.

Josh: Bye, babe!

As she went out of sight, Josh left and talked to himself.

Josh: Hmm... maybe now I have my chance...

Monday Night Raw...

Josh was at gorilla, warming up for his debut match against Curt Hawkins. As he stretched his legs, Lexi saw him and walked over to him.

Lexi: Looks like you could use some help.

Josh: Hey Lexi, you okay?

Lexi: Yeah, it's just I got told what's gonna happen tonight...

Josh: Sounds good...

Lexi: ... we're gonna kiss tonight.

Josh immediately stopped himself in his tracks.

Josh: Wait, really?

Lexi: That's what I was told by Kurt.

Josh: So you're not accompanying me to the ring?

Lexi: Nope, I come out after your victory and act all flirty around you before we kiss.

Josh: Okayyy...

15 minutes later...

Announcer: Here is your winner, Josh Stevens!

As Josh celebrated his squash victory, Lexi's music played. He acted all surprised as Lexi walked down the ramp, with a flirty look at Josh in the ring while playing with her hair. She got in the ring and slowly walked towards him. They mouthed at each other while staring.

Josh: You sure about this?

Lexi: Positive. Now come here...

Lexi grabbed Josh and passionately kissed him for all he was worth. The crowd exploded in cheers as Josh kissed her back, and all he could think about was how much better it would be if he didn't have Natasha. They then slowly pulled away, and he escorted her out of the ring and they went backstage together. They were met by Sasha, Liv and Bayley.

Bayley: J-Josh?

Josh: Hey, Bayley.

They hugged as Bayley teared up.

Bayley: I've missed you.

Josh: Me too... I'm still so sorry for what happened...

Bayley: Don't worry, I've got a plan to get you together with someone else. And no it's not me...

Bayley's head turned towards Lexi, and so did Josh's.

Josh: Well, Natasha's away for a bit for her grandmother's funeral, so I guess what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Bayley: In the meantime, how was that kiss?

Josh & Lexi: Amazing.

They smiled at each other as Lexi blushed.

Josh: Better than any kiss Natasha's given me.

Liv: Maybe you should consider leaving her...

Josh: I'll think about it...

Meanwhile... *Smut alert*

Woman: OOH YEAH BABY, JUST LIKE THAT!!!

The woman was out of breath as the man went as fast as he could inside her. He then came inside her, and pulled out as they rested and caught their breath.

Man: Should we carry on like this?

Woman: Definitely, you're so much better than my boyfriend.

Man: Aren't you worried he might find out?

Woman: Relax, I told him I'd be away for a while, so we can have as much fun as we want until I have to go back.

Man: You're amazing... I love you... Natasha.

Natasha: I love you too... Murphy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
31.6K 386 16
One's Roommate. One's Enemy. One's Ex Boyfriend. One's Nobody. Everyone's got a story in this one, and all of them somehow manage to fall in love wit...
61.6K 590 20
(#4) in Alexa Bliss Voted as Best Alexa Bliss Fanfiction (2019) A/N: This is my first story on Wattpad A well known indie star has made his mark in J...
48.5K 427 45
-DAWSON SERIES BOOK ONE- Caleb Dawson, AKA Caleb Quantum, recently made his debut on Raw. He reconnects with old friends and gets roped into locker r...