Crystal {Completed}

By Sarah24SM

One world two different colors.... She came from all the wrongs she never did, her side was nothing but fille... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue!
Romano

Chapter 04

1.6K 140 0
By Sarah24SM

"Wake up" someone shakes Crystal who groans pushing the hand away.

"Crystal" the voice starts to get loud jerking her awake.

Groaning and grumbling she makes her way towards the door and opens it to be pushed inside as her mother along with few women walks in.

"What's going on?" she yawns before she checks out of her window to find nothing but darkness.

"I have been calling your name for hours" her mother speaks and Crystal scoffs before clearing her throat as her mother glares her way.

"What is it mother?" she smiles but before she can get answers the women that came along with her mother starts to pulls few things from the bags she did not knew they had.

"Uh, what is going on?" she asks looking around.

"Now, we need to start the ceremony" her mother speaks before she gets dragged inside the circle made by the woman and next thing Crystal knows she is standing in front of a shouting Adrian.

"Uh what?" she spaces out as she looks around to find her on the training fields.

"Are you even listening to what I have said?" Adrian shouts once again and she winces.

"Blow my eardrums as well along with your vocal cords" she grumbles not understanding a thing.

"You have been spacing out" he snaps and she once again looks around not understanding how she end up in the training fields as just a while ago she was with her mother.

"Why am I here and how?" she questions.

"I have to break your door to wake you up and ever since you have been doing exact opposite of what I asked" he sighs as he throws his sword aside and Crystal realizes she too has one in her hand and just for fun of it just as Adrian turns around she pokes on his ass with the tip of the sword.

"What the..."

"Focus else next time you will have three assholes" she teases taking her stance and he bends to grab his own.

"Three?" he asks in confusion.

"Yeah, as we can all agree on about you being an asshole as well" she grins and if his glare could kill her they would be announcing a new queen.

"A lady never talks about..."

"Ugh, I know but I am not a Lady but a Queen and we Queens have our own way" she grins before they start the training.

*******

Crystal hides in the library away from Adrian's nagging self, she throws her legs on the nearby table and lies feeling bored as the only thing waiting for her were her teachers who has been teaching her everything that is not needed.

She cannot even walk out without not having every eyes turning over her, all she wants to be alone and do what she wants to do. She misses her days where she was away from the place and living her life on her own terms.

"Ugh, this is so pathetic" she grumbles banging her hands on the sofa cushions as she looks around the big room.

A loud commotion out of the door makes her stand up at once, so she looks around to hide thinking its Adrian searching for her.

"Leave me alone" she grumbles running around the room to find a place to hide.

Slipping between the racks of the books Crystal keeps on stepping back to hide at the corner, she yelps as her hand slips down and the wall gives in.

She falls backwards and ends up on the floor, Crystal blinks her eyes few times trying to figure out what happened and she realizes that it was a secret door to somewhere. The curiousness of her makes her stand and touch the wall as she continues to walk and see where the tunnel ends.

*******

Crystal halts on her step as she finds something at the end of the tunnel, she narrows her eyes to see what it was before her eyes widens a bit as the thing moves a bit, her heart drops when that thing moves and the rattle of the chain is heard.

"Hello" she turns around to run out of the tunnel to call someone for help but crashes into her mother.

"Mother, there is someone in the..."

"Shut up" the woman glowers as she grabs Crystal's arm painfully.

"What the hell are you doing here? How did you even find this place?" the woman demands as she drags Crystal towards the thing that was moving.

"Mother, what's going on?" she asks in panic but all her mother does is throw her in front of the thing and Crystal scrambles away, scared.

"Now that you have seen what is here, I guess it's of no use" the woman sighs as she lights the room and a gasps escapes from Crystal's mouth to find a man chained on the wall.

"Mother" she asks the woman who ignores Crystal shocked state as she splashes water on the man who jerks wide awake.

"Wake up, look who has finally come to see you" the woman sighs as she eyes Crystal.

"Who is he?" Crystal asks as she gets up from the floor.

"Would not you like to know?" the woman shakes her head.

"Mother"

"Stop calling me that" the woman snaps and Crystal keeps quiet.

The man groans as he tries to lift his head but the pain, he feels makes him shag down.

"What's going on here?" Crystal asks again and her mother sighs.

"He is a prisoner"

"What has he done to be here this way? Does Adrian know?" she asks and her mother glares her way.

"No, and he is not to ever know about this place or this man, Crystal"

"Why?" she asks not understanding what exactly was going on.

"Because then I would have to kill him along with you" the woman warns and Crystal takes a step back.

"But, but..."

"I am serious Crystal, what you are seeing in here better stay in here and if Adrian or anyone sees this the..." the woman lets the warning to be known.

"But what did he do to make you hold him in here?" she asks as she stares around the room.

"He made a grave mistake to go against me and give his powers away" the woman sighs before she walks towards Crystal.

"I have so many expectations from you not just as my child but as the queen of the entire beings, so do not disappoint me...

You will be given the title of a queen and I shall give you something important that will help you secure your place as the heir of the throne"

"Mother, what's going on?" she asks worried.

"You like calling me that, don't you?"

"But you are my..."

"That's right, I am, I am your mother and I shall ask a favor to you as your mother" the woman smiles as she caresses Crystal's hair who gulps as the grin widens in her mother's face.

"Kill that man" the woman orders and Crystal gasps as she takes the step back.

"What?"

"He is the reason for all the mess that has been created"

"What mess?"

"You" the woman snarls as she turns around to face the man.

"Mother, I do not understand, what's going on?" Crystal asks scared about the unknown.

"I need you to learn magic Crystal" the woman changes the topic and the man tied up groans in protest before her mother silence him slapping him.

"Stop that" Crystal protests as she grabs her mother hand and pulls her away.

"What did you just say?" the woman asks and Crystal sighs.

"Don't hurt him, he already seems to be in pain and we need to inform Adrian about this. Whatever crime he did I do not think this is the way he should be punished so please" she pleads as her eyes lands on the man.

"Why don't we have a deal then?" the woman smiles and Crystal frowns.

"What deal?"

"I will not harm this man if you learn magic with me"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because if he dies, his death will be in your hands"

"No, it will not if I tell about this to Adrian" she growls as she turns to get out of the room only to stop as she hears the choking sound of the man and that halts her.

"Don't" Crystal pleads horrified.

"You know I thought we could wait a little bit longer for this union but it seems it' now or never" the woman smiles and Crystal frowns.

"Do you know what the crime of this man is?" she asks and Crystal stays silent.

"His first crime is that he is not a man but a fairy, his second crime is helping to create you" the woman spats and Crystal stumbles back a bit.

"What do you mean by that?" Crystal asks as this was not how she imagined her day would end up.

"I meant exactly what I said"

"You are not making sense, this is not making sense at all. This should be a dream, yeah a dream" Crystal refuses to believe it.

"Yes, a dream a very strange dream" her mother smiles as she snaps her finger and Crystal feels lightheaded.

*******

Crystal groans waking up from her slumber to find herself on the couch of the library, she touches her head as she looks around to find herself surrounded by a very angry looking Adrian and few of the guards.

"Where the hell have you been?" he shouts as soon as she wakes up and she winces at the roar of his sound.

"Right in front of you" she groans as she tries to get up.

"That is not funny. We have teared down the whole place in search of you to find you asleep in here" he growls and she sighs.

"Do I have to ask for your permission the next time I fall asleep?" she asks and he takes a step towards her.

"Don't play coy with me Cry, you missed your lessons by hiding in here and you know very well that you are wrong"

"And I also know I will be punished for it, so hurray" she mocks him before eyeing the men behind him.

"Did he kick all of your asses when none of you could not find me?" she asks tilting the head towards the men.

"Do not address them and not with those kind of words" he growls making her sigh.

"What everyone has an ass, I do too" she states turning to show them her behind and that enrages Adrian as he grabs her arm and drags her out of the room.

"I do not know what the hell is wrong with you, but this is not how a princess act and definitely not a heir to the throne should behave" he snaps as he keeps on dragging her while she sighs.

"Heir to the throne?" Crystal frowns as something ticks her off.

"Umm, Ad was I somewhere else before ending up in the library?" she asks and he glares at her in return.

"Do not poke me Cry and you are the only one who can answer it" he states making her sigh.

"Stop manhandling me though" she sighs making him frown.

"Then stop being a brat"

"I don't want to take those lessons; those people are so boring"

"It is for you benefit"

"We all eat with our mouth, breath with nose and sit on our...chair" she smiles as he glares at her.

"There are certain things..."

"I know, I know, but I would rather like if someone else taught me all of these" she speaks making him halt.

"Your mother is the last person to do so" he reminds her and she grins.

"But you can"

"No" he growls.

"Then find someone friendlier Ad, that is the least you can do. A girl does get bored easily. Please, someone who genuinely as you wants me to take that throne" she pleads as she holds his arm and he sighs.

"Will you promise to not sneak out or create any troubles if I find someone?" he asks and she nods her head.

"Fine, I will ask someone in but until that person arrives you are to not miss even one class"

"But what's the use, she will be going to teach all of it from the beginning and..."

"No arguments" he warns.

"Sometimes I wonder if I really am the heir to the throne" she sighs.

"Why?"

"Because it's always me who gets ordered around" she shrugs her shoulder before she walks beside him.

"Your father left your care in my hands, Cry. I do not want to let down the dead man" he sighs.

"I know, so where to?" she asks smiling at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 34.1K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
107 0 23
For some love is that good feeling that gives you butterflies in your stomach, for some it's something dangerous that needed to be treated carefully...
333K 6.3K 66
"What did he - Where did he touch you?" His voice had hardened, mad. I swallowed and looked down. "You son of a-" He walked off the porch, angrily ru...
29.5M 872K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...