#selfie ✌ stylinson [DISCONTI...

By larrywho

❝but first, lemme take a selfie.❞ Meet Louis Tomlinson who's basically mindblowned and in love with Harry Sty... More

#SELFIE [larry]
#intro
#one
#two
#three
#four
#five
#six
#seven
attention fellow readers
#eight
#ten
#eleven
#twelve
#thirteen

#nine

4.6K 439 385
By larrywho

{may have mistakes because typed on phone}

{updated exactly at 11:11 get on my level}

Louis

"Urm, maybe 'oops, hi,' will be our always?" Harry suggests, standing here with his hands on his hips.

"No, maybe shut the fuck up and help me up will be our always! Peasants are starting to stare," I say with a hint of laughter.

"Ooh, sassy and fiesty, I love it,"

I roll my eyes, biting my lip as Harry helps me up from the ground. I dust off the back of my bum, hoping there's no dirt or mud or whatever. Harry still has on the horse mask which I'm really not surprised because I mean, he's a completely weirdo.

A weirdo I'm in love with.

"I got something else you'll love also," I smirk as we begin to walk down the street, avoiding the weird stares from people. I hear Harry cough slightly in the mask.

"I'm not sure whether it's your arse or dick but if both, I certainly wouldn't mind,"

Did Harry Styles just say that to me? What? What? Mentally screaming right now.

I chuckle. We walk in silence, enjoying the view of the town passing us. It's weird how everything seems relaxed and to be honest, I should really be freaking the hell out because Harry Styles, let me repeat, HARRY STYLES, is walking next to me but I don't wanna make a fool out of myself.

Rule #1: When near your future husband, never-NEVRER act stupid.

About 15 minutes later, Harry finally takes off the mask. I stare in shock as he runs his fingers through his famous brunette curls, making them even more sexy than it did before.

Holy, someone get me a bucket of cold water because I think downstairs is raising up. Pun intended.

"Tell me about yourself babe," Harry turns to me, eyes gleaming with curiosity.  "Something...interesting."

I tap my chin, "Well, you know I'm your biggest fan,"

"I know that silly! Tell me something bizarre! Eye-catching! Someone you told anyone!"

"Well, urm, I'm scared of helicopters," I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as we walk towards a big black and white house with black painting the edges. I make a sound in appreciation as for Harry,  he just laughs his ass of like a crazy maniac.

"Well, thats very very, Louis," Harry manages out, digging deep into his black skinnies and pulling out keys.

He lives here. I know where Harry Styles live. Can I get an amen?

"Uh, yeah, you're staying here?"

Harry chuckles as we walk up the steps, "Yeah, with my other mates Luke and Jake,"

"Luke? Jake? Oh my god, I'm actually meeting them," I squeal, suddenly hiding my flushed cheeks with my hands. Harrt smiles and nods, pushing the keys in the slot and twisting it so we hear the lock unlock. The door pushes open and we slowly walk in, Harry putting his jacket away and me staring like an idiot.

"Mind handing me your jacket, stylesgeturassinmypants?"

I turn to playfully slap him on the arm with a stern look on my face, "Between you and me, we will never, and I mean never, speak of that username again. I made that when I was 19 and I swear, I was a carrot then,"

Harry pouts, "You love carrots?"

My eyes widen, "How do you know that? Do you stalk me?"

I wouldn't even care if he stalks me. I mean, if I see him outside my house with binoculars, I would gladly invite him in.

Harry notices my look and stammers, rubbing the back of his neck,"Uh, uh-lucky guess, I guess?"

Rolling my eyes, I give him my jean jacket and watch as he hangs it up on the coat hanger. Geez, he's pulling more muscles and he's only hanging up my damn jacket.

"Well, well, who's this fine lad we have here?" A deep raspy voice erupts into the room causing me to let a small yelp pass my lips, holding my hand to my chest.

"Jesus, I hate it when people do that-" I groan but then my sight is directed towards the half naked blonde leaning on the kitchen doorframe, holding a jar of Nutella and a silver spoon sucked between his pink lips.

Holy mother of Luke. It's Luke.

"Nevermind," I say and I see Harry rolling his eyes besides me, tossing the horse mask to the door.

"Yeah, don't get too close, he'll suck anything that has a dick and is attractive. "

Luke rolls his eyes, taking the spoon from his mouth, "Take it from Harry. I pay $75 an hour for blowjobs and handjobs and $100 an hour for threesomes, kinky shit, foursomes if you're interested,"

I wink, "An expensive man prostitute you are then,"

"Alright," Harry says, voice inked with annoy from besides me.  "Enough knowing about Luke's prostitute job. I'm going upstairs. When you're done discussing different blowjobs techniques, I'll be upstairs,"

"Nobody wanted you anyways," Luke responds back jokingly, running his long fingers through his hair. Harry flips him off, jogging off up the stairs with his black sweats hanging dangerously low around his hips, hanging a bit of his boxers.

Aye, papi. Damn, he's really got a nice bum.

"I know right," Luke laughs and walks off into the kitchen, hips swaying fiercely. I close my eyes in embarrassment, deciding to follow the tall boy. I can tell him and I are going to get along quick.

"So, you're Louis, yeah?"

I nod, watching him as he washes off the spoon and put the jar of Nutella back in the cabinet.

"Hmm, your username is pretty, pretty interesting," Luke laughs, turning around to sit on the kitchen island.

"That-ugh!" I run my fingers down my tanktop. "He told you?"

"Whoa!" Luke raises his hands in the air. "Lad, calm down. I have my resources,"

My mind stops worrying and I lean forward, elbow resting on the island with my chin on my palm, "How? Who? I will kill you and Harry if anyone else knows about this,"

"Aw, you would kill your future husband? How sweet," He smirks, picking at his short fingernails.

"Where are you getting this information from!?"

"Oh, all you need to know if that we know things about you, Louis."

Why do I feel like I'm on Law & Order SVU?

"You know about the carrot thing? Harry knowing it off the bat?" Luke continues, lowering his voice.

He's actually cute...but I already have my eyes set on a tall british brunette who makes lame jokes and had a smile of a complete charmer.

I nod, "Yeah?"

"Well," He starts to glance around. "Let's just say he does the same thing you do with your fangirl problems or whatever. I don't know how you fangirls and fanboys control your life,"

This bitch better not be playing with me.

"You're saying that, Harry Styles, stalks my account? My Tumblr account?" I gasp, eyes widen in shock.

Luke just nods, blue eyes shinning brightly.

That means that-

"That means he has seen all the imagines, stories, pictures, tweets, everything about him! Oh my god, oh my god, he must think I'm weird now! Get me a device so I can delete my all my social accounts! Now! I just-" I ramble on, quickly pulling out my phone and unlocking it fast but before I can click the Tumblr app, Luke is quick to slap the phone out from my grip causing it to drop to the ground, a faint clash following after.

"My baby!" I shout, running over to the small device and picking it up. I turn it over multiple times, checking for any marks or cracks. I glare at Luke to see him standing there with a lollie in his mouth. Where the hell did he get that from?"

"Remember?  Prostitution job? Sucking lollies make you better at sucking the real thing, duh,"

My mouth drops, "You're serious right? You reall--"

"Dumbarse! I'm not a prostitute. I'm a famous Tumblr boy who has a wicked body and a massive ding-dong!" He rolls his eyes playfully and I thank God he's joking.

"Go check on Harry you horny bastard," He suggests, still sucking on the lolly. "Up the stairs, third room to the left near the bathroom,"

I chuckle, leaving him and his lolly alone and make my way out the kitchen to the stairs. I inhale deeply and let my legs do the rest of the work, guiding me several seconds later to Harry's room.

Not hearing much from the inside, it's silence. I expect him to be making a video or something but alright then. I knock on the door and wait for his answer but it doesn't come. I knock again but only to push the door slightly open. I peek my head through the crack to see Harry on his laptop, the brightness illuminating his forest green eyes. He's biting his bottom lip in concentration and I swear, it makes me seriously want to fuck him right on the spot.

Submerging deep in my thoughts, I don't notice that Harry is not standing in front of me, hands behind his back with a cheeky look plastered on his beautiful, beautiful, face.

His eyes suddenly light up, "Wanna go on a date?"

Skip the date, let's make love instead.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

haven't uupdated in awhile sorry, mind was clogged with nonsense

I actually like this chapter, haha

urm, do any of you guys read my other story finding louis?

follow my Twitter if you like but I cant follow back bc stupid twitter follow limit or whatever ugh

{bluelightlarry}

-eddie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.2K 33
Louis and his friends were just having a normal day and they were actually quite bored. Of course until they spotted a boy with curls, playing on the...
7.4K 442 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
124K 4.6K 14
Harry Styles. You may have heard from him before because since he won the X Factor three years ago, nearly everyone did. Well, everyone but the tiny...
21.6K 325 50
Louis (21) lives on the street. His parents did not accept him as bisexual, so he was evicted. The only thing he could quickly take with him was his...