My Sassy Hater ➳ MiChaeng HIA...

Par nabongyeon

❝Please date me for two months and after that, I will never bother you again.❞ 「In which JYP Academy's charmi... Plus

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st
32nd
33rd
34th
35th
36th
37th
38th
39th
40th
41st
42nd
43rd
44th
45th
46th
47th
48th
49th
50th
51st
52nd
53rd
54th
55th
56th
57th
58th
59th
60th
61st
62nd
63rd
64th
65th
66th
67th
68th
69th
70th
71st
72nd
73rd
74th
76th
77th
78th
79th
80th
81st
82nd
83rd
84th
85th
86th
87th

75th

5.8K 260 219
Par nabongyeon

"Ewww, you're so sweaty!" Mina said in disgust after she opened the door. In front of her was a guy, wearing her school's uniform for boys but the blazer was missing, the tie was loosened and the first 2 buttons were unbuttoned and was catching his breath. Despite his sweaty (and hot) appearance, Chaeyoung still smelled good like a strawberry.

"Well, traffic was shit and I didn't want to make you wait long enough so I left my car somewhere and ran here." He stated.

"I would rather wait long enough than let a sweaty person go in my house." She said. "And I don't want a sweaty suitor. Ew."

"Sorry." He awkwardly laughed. "Can I come in?" He asked.

Mina sighed. "I have no choice." She said and made way for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled. "Thanks." He said and went in. Mina closed the door and followed Chaeyoung to the living room. He was about to sit on the couch when Mina stopped him.

"Take a shower first. I'll give you the towel after you shower." She commanded. "You stink." She lied.

"No I don't. I always smell good." He boasted, well it was true. He made his way to the bathroom. "Don't peek okay? If you want it, just tell me." He teased before going inside, just in time to evade the slipper Mina threw.

"Pervert!"

°•°

Mina was wearing her uniform when Chaeyoung arrived. She wasn't able to change her clothes because she was busy cleaning her messy house. After she finished cleaning, Chaeyoung arrived in time.

She was wearing a blue penguin sweater and shorts. She was watching the tv as she waited for Chaeyoung to finish taking a bath since she will give her his towel.

"Mina! The towel!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Okay!" Mina shouted back and went to the bathroom. She went in and it was a good thing that Chaeyoung was still in the shower which was covered in a curtain. She then placed the towel on a basket and went out. Seeing a naked Chaeyoung was the least thing she wanted to see. Or is it?

"Ah shit, I forgot to tell him." She muttered. She went back and went in the bathroom because she can't be heard from outside. "The blo—" She didn't finish her sentence when she saw Chaeyoung's naked figure, well, back figure and his butt was visible to her eyes.

Chaeyoung turned around and widened his eyes when he saw Mina inside the bathroom too. He covered his lower parts quickly and hid behind the curtains. "MINA WHAT THE FUCK—" He screamed. His face was red like a tomato and so was Mina's.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry!" She stuttered and quickly ran out of the bathroom and forgot that she had to tell him something. She leaned on the door and covered her face in embarassment.

"Holy shit. That was big." Mina muttered and her face turned redder.

She decided to go back to the couch and watch the tv instead to erase that image from her head. She didn't notice that Chaeyoung already got out of the bathroom with a towel covering his man parts, exposing his 8-pack hard rock abs while drying his hair with a towel. She gave him 2 towels earlier, one for his hair and one for his body. She just bought a blowdryer because it can save her some time to go to school since she used to dry her hair with towels only.

Mina saw in her peripheral vision that Chaeyoung already got out of the bathroom bur she wasn't aware that he was half-naked.

"Finally. You're done showering." She said, not bothering to look at the guy.

"Uh yeah, I would've finished earlier if you haven't went inside." He sat next to Mina. "If you wanted to do it so bad, you could've just told me."

"Excuse me—" She said and turned to Chaeyoung's direction and she wasn't able to finish her words when she saw him half-naked for the second time.

"wHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES!" She shouted as she threw random things at Chaeyoung, who was trying to protect his life.

"Y-YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME CLOTHES TO WEAR! SO I ASSUMED THAT YOU WANT TO SEE ME NAKED!" He retorted and smirked. "Well, as your suitor I—"

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NAKED! EW!" She exclaimed with a disgusted tone. "I'll give you clothes to wear. Just don't come near me."

"I won't. I'll just cum inside you." He smugly said and winked.

"SICK PERVERT!"

That was the second time Mina hit Chaeyoung so hard.

°•°

After their bickering, Mina finally gave Chaeyoung some clothes. She gave him her hoodie, sweatpants and boxers.

"Where did you get these clothes?" Chaeyoung asked as he looked at the mirror. "These fits perfectly on me. You live alone right?" He was curious how she got some men clothes, unless she had guys in her house or something.

"I bought them. I wear men clothes too if I want to." She stated as she focused on watching the tv.

"This oversized?" He said as he pointed at his hoodie. He may be shorter by a little centimeters than her but his body is kinda big because of his muscles and abs.

She nodded. "Oversized clothes are the best."

"It's much better if you don't wear clothes tho." He grinned.

Mina shot him a glare. "Want to get hit again?"

"Hit my lips with your lips please?" He cooed.

Mina's face flushed but made an angry expression so that he'll think that she's angry. "I'll hit you with my fist instead. It's rougher."

"Oh so you like it rougher?" He flirted.

"Ew!" She exclaimed and threw a pillow towards Chaeyoung's direction. She then laughed afterwards when the pillow hit Chaeyoung right in the face.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" He whined but Mina didn't listen. She kept on laughing because he got a little bit dizzy right after she got hit by the pillow. Is she even a girl? He thought.

"So you still won't stop?" Chaeyoubg asked but he was ignored by the laughing girl. He smirked before going in front of her while smirking. Mina's laugh was music to his ears but he wanted to do something.

Still, he was ignored. So his smirk grew wider. "I'll stop you then." He uttered. He then cupped Mina's right cheek and gave her an intense stare. "Sorry not sorry." He mumbled before giving Mina a quick peck on the cheek. He smiled in victory when Mina froze in her place.

"Well, I didn't know my kiss would freeze you up." He said and sat next to Mina.

Mina turned to him and and smirked. "I want more." She purred as she straddled Chaeyoung's lap and bit her lip seductively, making him sweat and gulp. "Kiss me now."

"W-wai—" He wasn't able to finish his sentence when a pair of soft had contact with his lips. Mina instictively wrapped her arms around his neck as she moved her lips which froze him in his place. Chaeyoung's heart was beating fast it might go out if his chest. He was about to move his lip in sync with Mina but the girl immediately stopped and got off his lap. He was really disappointed that she stopped

Mina smirked. "Well, I didn't know my kiss would freeze you up." She mocked. "And make that stand." She then pointed at his boner.

Chaeyoung snapped out of his day/nightdream and looked at his boner. He widened his eyes when he saw that his dick was actually standing. It was visible because he was wearing sweatpants. "Fuck." He blushed and covered his boner. "I'm going to the bathroom!" He said and ran to the bathroom while covering his boner.

"Okay! Take your time! Clean my bathroom after you do it!" She teased and laughed afterwards.

Although she was also disappointed when she stopped doing it to Chaeyoung.

tba.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

326K 10.8K 53
" I regreted that I don't make this mistake sooner" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it...
560K 10.5K 37
A Michaeng FanFiction story A/N: This story may contain scenes and parts that are not suitable for those very young or innocent readers. Maturity and...
355K 11K 73
"Please Take Care of Me Ms. Myoui, so I will do the same" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ ⚠ Contains Swearing words⚠ If you don't like...
550K 18.6K 50
"I just want to be closer to you but you're ignoring me like I'm nothing." "And I don't want you to get hurt because you are my everything." ~ ©️CubC...