Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... More

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•thirty seven•

15K 720 262
By UrMyHopee

A small crunch is heard as Jungkook's solid knuckles connect with Jimin's jawline. The sound almost makes you ear bleed as your brain starts to flood with thoughts of panic.

As soon as Jungkook throws his first blow, Jimin collapses straight into the floor, his body crumpling into the tiles of the no longer calm cafe. Your jaw drops to the floor as you witness everything, a huge gasp that jolts your hands to fly up and cover your mouth in shock. When Jungkook doesn't stop there you scream.

"Jungkook, stop!"

But he doesn't. He doesn't even hear you as he climbs on top and continues to deliver his punches at Jimin's face.

Jimin suffers in agony beneath. He barely has the chance gather his thoughts as he keeps trying to recover from the continuous fists blinding him. Soon the taste of a smooth liquid enters his mouth and covers his tongue as if to replace saliva. Blood.

Everyone in the cafe gets up to look, to catch a glimpse of the sudden beating. Most people stay back, gaping in shock while a few students instantly shoot out of their chairs to film the entire thing.

This was bad.

No one was helping.

You scream at your boyfriend again, almost in tears at the sight of blood "Jungkook, please! You're hurting him!"

Your helpless hands reach out to grab at his muscular arms but your strength is too little compared to his and your full force results in a little tug as you try to pull him off the poor man.

An unexpected growl emits from Jimin as his shock surpasses and anger fills his body. Jungkook doesn't see it coming, a clenched revengeful fist with multiple metal rings clasping its fingers hits straight into his nose. A loud groan of pain erupts from him, as he stumbles off Jimin's body and grasps his injured face.

In panic, you rush over to Jungkook's side and cup your hands onto his face.

Giving a chance for Jimin to collect himself, he stumbles to his feet.

"Who pissed in your fucking cornflakes this morning?!" Jimin shouts, wiping the blood of his lip and breathing erratically in affliction.

Jungkook shrugs you off and shoots straight to a solid stance. His eyes burning with fury "How dare you fucking try to get with my fucking fiance?!"

The entire cafe falls silent only for a few gasps in the audience and whispers of disbelief is audible. His question alarms you. Your eyes capture Jimin's bloody and shocked face, worry cutting deep into your skin. All he does is swallow deeply in response. Your stare returns to Jungkook, worried he's going to make a sudden move at Jimin again.

Your eyes shift to the waitress behind the counter, shakily clutching a phone as she tempts herself to dial 911. Turning your head towards the small crowd, numerous phones clicking for pictures and videoing the event makes your heart sink even more. This can't happen. And if it was, not here, not now.

If the world found out that two members beat the shit out of each other, accusing the other of trying to get with his girlfriend. Their career would plummet into ground.

"ANSWER ME!" Jungkook roars, making everyone in the room flinch. His defined veins crawled up his arms into the side of his head.

"Jungkook, baby, please. Not here." you place an arm on his shoulder but he doesn't budge.

Jimin pushes all of his confidence out, finding anything to say as an answer before Jungkook decided to act out again. "I never meant to, I-I just got carried away."

His words does nothing but channel more anger into Jungkook.

"Oh now you're trying to make up excuses." he spits.

The shorter man prepares himself as Jungkook charges his body at him. Instead of Jimin taking a hit, he kicks Jungkook straight in the gut. Too much resentment filling him, he had no room for pain. He grabs Jimin's shoulders and sends a knee straight into his balls.

The rooms fills with gasps as Jimin's hands fly to clutch his lower area in agony. He crumples into the floor.

"You better keep that dick to yourself from now on!" Jungkook growls.

He should've stopped there. But all he could imagine was your crying and helpless self underneath his best friend forcing himself onto you.

The door jingles as an interruption and three men rush in to the rescue, all breathing heavily with equally frantic expressions. You don't notice and you hurry over to Jungkook to stop him. Feeling two hands on his shoulder, he harshly pushes you off too forcefully. You fall straight into the ground and with a small cry.

Namjoon's eyes widen and instinctively dashes to help you. Jimin notices your fall and immediately struggles himself to stand up. Jin targets Jungkook by pushing him away from you "You're going too far, Jungkook!"

Jungkook stumbles back, his eyes staying focused on you. He tries to shove off Jin and move to help you but Jin doesn't let him. "Stop. Just come with me." he says in lower and calmer voice. He grabs Jungkook's wrists sharply and drags him away.

Leaving a heavily injured young man, a shocked pregnant woman and three worried men all wanting to forget the violent man they just saw.

.

"If you're expecting me to apologize, I'm not going to." Jungkook deadpans.

Jin shakes his head slowly "Trust me that's the last thing I'm expecting from you right now."

Jungkook scowls, leaning back into the park bench. The air feels colder than it should and he shivers slightly underneath his thin black shirt. He traces a sore finger over bruised knuckles with a grimace.

The dried blood strewn across his hands was unidentified, he was only hoping it would be Jimin's. He was still angry at that bastard.

Jin stares out into the park, studying the laughing children with their father. He doesn't say anything throughout the next few minutes, leaving Jungkook in a heavy atmosphere as all he can feel is heavy judgment vibrating off his hyung.

Not looking up from his hands he blatantly states "You're disappointed in me."

Jin lets out a sigh "I wouldn't say that. I understand why you did what you did. I had to stop Yoongi from hitting him when he found out." He explains "Not only was he furious at him from treating Y/N that way. But he was mad because it was the reason she left."

His words cause Jungkook to look up and capture his eyes. "That was the reason?" He asks in disbelief "She left because of Jimin and not me?"

Jin shrugs, feeling helpless at the numerous questions he didn't have the answers to. "She left everything she loved and worked hard for. I'm sure there were more reasons."

Jungkook drops his eyes and turns his head away from his hyung again. "Yeah, I could name a few." He lowers his head, thinking about how hurt you were every time his name involuntarily took credit for your hard work.

Jin's phone makes a noise of notification, interrupting the torturing silence. He shifts to collect his phone out his back pocket.

"Hoseok just texted me. Jimin wants to talk to you. Explain everything and apologize."

"No amount of apologies is going to mend what he did Y/N." Jungkook immediately responds "No one treats my girlfriend like that and then gets forgiven that easily."

"Jungkook, please." Jin places a hand on his shoulder "Just hear him out."

Without any response of approval, Jin texts Jimin. In a short amount of time Jimin walks into the park, approaching them with a slow and hesitant pace. He watches Jungkook closely, making sure he wasn't getting ready to attack him again. Pushing his fears aside, he clears his throat to signal his arrival.

Jin looks up to give a soft smile but Jungkook keeps his head low. The oldest hyung gets up and squeezes Jimin's arm in comfort as he passes him. As he leaves he spins around to warn the two like a disciplining father "I'm going to leave the two of you alone now so try talking like civil human beings for at least five minutes."

Jimin gulps, watching his hope of someone saving him walk away. He stands dead still at one corner of the bench, not moving a muscle as he stares at Jungkook who still hasn't looked up.

"Are you gonna sit down or what?" Jungkook snaps at him, tilting his head to look at the frozen man. He had never seen one of his hyungs so scared of him. And when he sees the big bruise surrounding Jimin's eye and a fresh cut on his swollen lips he feels a sense of shock, not able to remember how he was able to do all that to a human being.

Jimin straight out asks "Are you going to hit me?"

"No."

"Okay"

Hr shuffles onto the very corner of the bench, breathing out and pretending to look relaxed when his heart still secretly thuds at a fast pace.

"So you want to 'explain'?" Jungkook asks, a deep tone of hate still in his voice as he eyes his friend.

Jimin licks his lips and speaks "To be honest, there's nothing to explain in why I did what I did. No reason. No excuse. I got way too carried away with my anger and took it out on the wrong person in wrong way."

Jungkook frowns "But that still doesn't explain why you were mad. About what? And why at Y/N?"

A sigh travels through Jimin's mouth. He might as well explain everything now. Everything was in the past. Even though it took him a while, he was finally getting over you. The news of you being back with Jungkook and being pregnant didn't infuriate him at all. If anything it made him happier. This was a chance to let everything out and move on.

Jimin looks straight into his dear friend's eyes and lets the words slip smoothly out of his mouth "I thought I was in love with her."

The frown fades, Jungkook's lips slightly part as he straightens his back and takes it in "In love?"

"Yeah, I mean I thought I was. It was more of me slowly falling in love with her. The more I spent time with her the more I realized how much I wanted her to be mine. She's not a hard woman to fall in love with." a small smile tugs at his lips "I'm sure you can relate."

Jungkook doesn't smile at all, still surprised that he never noticed his close friend falling in love with you. "Hyung, you told me you thought she was hot but I never knew you actually liked her like that."

Jimin gives a small shrug "Of course, I didn't tell you. At first I thought you and her were just interested in being friends. You guys constantly talked about video games and food and always goofed around like....friends. It never bothered me until the night I fell on top of her and the way you got so mad and worried made me realize you actually liked her too."

Jungkook listens thoroughly, his features softening as the hate starts dying down within and replacing it with a soft slither of sympathy and understanding.

"So I didn't tell you. I just wanted to quietly try and win her heart without causing a huge fight but I guess that didn't really work out."

The younger man gently watches him. He notices the genuine feeling of regret and pain in Jimin's eyes. And he starts to bash himself for not noticing it all before.

Jimin waits as Jungkook simply studies him "Look, I don't expect you to forgive what I did. But just letting you know, I no longer feel that way about Y/N and if you want me to stay away from her from now on then I-"

The flow of his words come to a stop as Jungkook shifts closer and wraps his arms around his hyung, embracing him into a mending hug. Surprised by the sudden show of affection, Jimin slowly lifts his arms to hug him back. He closes his eyes and buries his nose into Jungkook's shoulder, missing the close friendship that had been ignorantly rotting away the past year. Jungkook holds onto him with the same feeling and the two stay in the loving position for a while.

He finally lets go. "What? No tears?" he jokingly asks, already lightening up the mood.

Jimin chuckles "Sorry to disappoint you."

Jungkook grins softly. He studies Jimin's face and an immediate needed apology slides off his tongue "I'm sorry about.....your face."

Jimin lets out a laugh, hiding how the widening of his lips was actually hurting him "It's alright. I deserved it. Plus I don't think any of the hyungs are going to dare mess with you now."

A scrunch of Jungkook's nose shows off his slight cringe and regret "Ugh, yeah. I don't know. I'm not so fond of people seeing me like that."

Jimin nods understandingly "When you, uh, talk to Y/N. Please be patient, let her explain why she didn't tell you."

"Of course." Jungkook instantly says.

In fact, you're all he could think about. The bare 20 mins he'd been away from you and the baby was almost giving the poor boy a headache. He was probably never going to understand the affect you had on men.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you so much for being patient. I know I haven't been updating as fast as I usually do but I've been actually really busy. I'm giving up my hours of sleep because I want you guys to keep reading.

It's 1.10 am and in an hour imma going to be leaving for Italy for a Drama school trip for a week. I'll be really busy but I promise I'll still update in that week as much as I can.

Thank you sooooooo much for all the reads, comments and votes. I really don't know how people are still reading this but ya it means so much to meeee. Love youuuuu 💜💜💜

Also fun fact: Jikook is my fave ship

Just look at them. Ugh. Power couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

592K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
147K 4.5K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...
1M 43.2K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION 🏃🏻‍♀️ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪...