The big 4 meets the snow queen

By Queen_Rosalina

Queen Elsa, convinced by her little sister Princess Anna, decides to go to a high school in sunny California... More

The mansion
Oh snap
First day of high school
The sleepover
Sleep over part 2
I cant sleep

Good bye arendelle hello california

1.3K 22 0
By Queen_Rosalina

* Elsa's pov *

" Are your sure you will be alright?" I said.

" Don't worry about me Elsa I have kristoff. " Anna said

" Ok. If you need anything call me ASAP! " I replied

" Of course. And remember true love..." She said

" Can thaw a frozen heart. " I finished

" I love you Elsa." My sister called

" I love you too" I said

With that I got in a carriage that took me to the airport.

" Your majesty we are here" said the coach as he open the door for me.

" Thank you " I said and he bowed.

As I was walking to my private jet with the arendelle seal on it, i heard a crowd of villagers that were there scream " Queen Elsa of arendelle. " I waved on got on my plane.

After I told the flight attendant that I didn't need anything I tried to go to sleep.

Oh i forgot to introduce myself. How rude of me to forget! My name is Queen Elsa of Arendelle and I have the power over ice and snow but shhh don't tell anyone. Me being a queen and having powers it two huge secrets I have to hide from people in the US. Well I'm going to sleep I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
112K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...