courage | the marauders era ✔️

By -pandory

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ "𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚... More

0.0 | authors note
0.1 | goodbye beauxbatons
0.2 | hello family
0.3 | makeovers
0.4 | the train to hogwarts
0.5 | sorting hat + meeting new . . . friends
| kylie plait |
| emma evergreen |
0.6 | sisterly arguments
0.7 | james' confesson, lillian's regret
0.8 | gossip + mr & mrs evans
0.9 | before hogsmeade
1.0 | how far did she fall?
1.1 | unforgettable eyes
1.2 | gifts, parties, arguments . . . what an exciting time.
1.3 | hot cocoa with a slytherin
1.4 | contract + sollution = happy couple
1.5 | kicking summer off . . . with a nap.
1.6 | more parties and more sleep
1.7 | discoveries
1.7 | "they're disgusies" "you sure you don't have a kink for corsets?"
1.8 | letter from the ex
1.9 | "crazy and possesive. must be a charmer" "fuck you."
2.0 | aurors and an ex who's becoming a problem
2.1 | charms lessons, i love 'em
| i need help cause im struggling with something |
2.2 | fake friend
2.3 | welcome back, miss evans
2.4 | oxford academy
2.5 | tragic
2.6 | funnerals + exams
2.7 | the end of a magical journey
2.9 | friends and foes
3.0 | catastrophe strikes
3.1 | nine months of agony and broken promises
3.2 | the end
epilogue
sequal!
sequel update, part two

2.8 | weddings, birthdays, next it'll be christmas

2.9K 55 53
By -pandory

Third person POV:

"Rosie come on!" Lily yelled as she bounded up the stairs of their grandmother's old seaside cottage.

"I'm coming!" Rosalie replied as she followed her sister, clutching black bags containing their dresses.

Petunia was in the master bedroom at the vanity, having a pre-wedding freak out. "What if he decides he doesn't want to marry me Lils?! WHAT IF I TRIP?!" She screamed hysterically, pulling at the ends of her blonde hair.

"Calm down," Yvonne, Petunia's good friend and the maid of honour, soothed. "You'll be fine. Vernon loves you, it's been apparent since we were thirteen."

"Yeah," Lily agreed, "Vernon loves you. You will be fine and you will have lots of little Dursley babies named Dudley and Dorothy."

"What kind of name is Dudley?" Rosalie protested, wrinkling her nose.

"Stop talking about baby names and get in your dresses!" Petunia ordered as she turned to them. "I need everything to be perfect so please don't stress me out."

The twins nodded and Lily grabbed her dress from her sister's arm. "Of course. Everything will be perfect, let's go Rosie."

—Line Break—

The wedding service was followed by dancing and having fun with family.

Vernon's sister, Marge, was talking all about her new bulldog breeding service to some of the Evans family, while the twins were sitting with their grandparents, Finn and Anastasia.

"You know, Rosalie," Finn began. "When I proposed to your grandmother, she hit me in the head with her shoe." He let out a wheezy laugh, accompanied by the blonde's giggles.

"Pops, we know, you've told us this story a billion times." Lily said as she sipped on some ice water. "Nana didn't believe you so she took off her white shoe and threw it at your head with tears in her eyes."

Rosalie laughed again. "At least it was worth it." She shrugged, watching her sister and brother in-law dance.

"You girls'll be turning 18 soon, huh?" Anastasia asked scratchily.

"Yeah nana. Lils and I will be 18. We're moving out remember?"

Anastasia nodded, though she probably didn't remember. "You grew up so fast. Tunney got married, you girls are moving out. Promise me you'll come visit your grandparents once in a while."

The twins nodded and replied, "Of course nana, always."

Anastasia nodded. "Good. Good."

—Line Break—

A few days later, the twins celebrated their eighteenth birthdays with their family and friends.

Petunia decorated the family home for one last birthday occasion before it was sold, and Kylie, Alice and surprisingly Peter helped make the cake.

"Happy birthday, Rosie!" James cheered as he engulfed his friend in a hug. "Thanks, James." She replied, hugging him back.

Penny had come for the occasion too, and had brought Rosalie the best present in the entire world: a kitten.

She said it was a Russian blue, a grey fluffy cat with big bluey green eyes. The blonde wound her arms around her best friend's neck then cuddled the kitten close to her, squealing as it curled up in her arms.

"His name is Billie Ellington Forsyth Evans the eighth!" Rosalie declared, a broad grin on her face. "Billie Ellington what?" Lily asked incredulously, staring at her sister with a look of disbelief. "Fine, his name will be Billie Ellington then. Billie Ellington the eighth!" Lily stared at her sister with squinted eyes before sighing and turning around.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with laughter and happiness (and dying over Billie Ellington the Eighth's cuteness). Until of course, the next morning when shit would hit the fan.

The next morning, Rosalie woke up at six o'clock to start getting ready. She slipped on a white blouse, black skirt, black oxfords and a simple black cloak with arm slits in the side. She finished the look with some simple diamond earrings, a flower broach on her cloak, and some simple makeup.

Rosalie was just twisting her hair up into a bun when Lily entered her room panicked. "What's wrong?" Rosalie asked as she slid a few hair pins in.

"It's James. He needs us." Lily replied seriously, a worried look on her face. "What's happened?" The blonde asked as she stood up quickly and grabbed her black handbag.

"I don't know, he just fire called and said it was important." Lily answered, shrugging her shoulders helplessly. "Okay, do you have time to come?" "No, I start at seven in the fucking morning. I've got fifteen minutes and I still need to do some stuff." "Okay that's fine. I'll go. See you later Lils!" "Bye Rosie! Have fun on your first day!"

Rosalie rushed through the halls of Potter Manor and hurried her speed when she heard sobs and comforting whispers.

"James?" Rosalie asked as she entered the living room, only to stop dead in her tracks when she saw him throwing photos in the fire with tears streaking his face. Sirius and Remus comforted him while looked helpless.

"Guys? What's . . . What's happened?" She questioned, setting her bag down and rushed to James' side.

"He broke up with me!" James sobbed. "He left me for Narcissa Black!" Rosalie's eyes widened in horror. "What?! Someone give me an explanation. Now."

"He told me to meet him at Malfoy Manor, so I did. His mum was there instead. She told me that Lucius didn't want to see my face because he was over me and was marrying Narcissa. I said that she was lying and I asked to see him but she said no. So I left then owled him and it's true, see."

He handed her a crumpled letter stained with tears and she scowled before reading.

Heir Potter,

If you are wondering, it is true. I cannot be associated with someone like you, a blood traitor. I will be marrying a respectable pureblood woman, Narcissa Black, and I never wish to hear from you again.

Heir Lucius Malfoy

Rosalie snarled, "That bastard!", before hugging James tightly. "When I see him, I'll rip his fucking vocal cords out, and tie them around his neck like a pretty bow!"

James hiccuped. "No, don't do anything." He protested. "It doesn't matter." "Yes it does James!" "No! It was his choice. He can go and be happy with that trashy bitch." He choked out the last few words and more tears traced their way down his face.

"James seriously, if I see that asshole, I will demand an answer!" Rosalie snapped. "Rosie! Please . . ." She sighed and rested her head on his fluffy brown hair. "Fine. I won't say anything. Just . . . promise me you'll try pick yourself up. I know breakups are hard, but that little bitch didn't deserve you." James nodded mutely. "Rosie, it's seven, what time do you need to be at the ministry?" Remus asked gently as he picked at the carpet threads. "Eight." She answered, standing up.

"James, I want you to take a shower. Sirius, get him some breakfast please? Remus, can you get him some clothes please? I've got to owl Madam Bones, tell her an emergency's come up and I can't start today." "No." Remus protested firmly. "Sirius and I can take care of James, okay? We can do that, you go to work and if you're feeling it after you're done, come over."

Rosalie bit her lip. "But . . ." "Go, Rosie. There's no point in staying." "Are you sure, James?" "Yes." The Potter not confirmed. "I promise. Now go!" "It's only five past seven though. I'll help Sirius get some breakfast and then I'll leave." James nodded and staggered up. "I'll be back."

Sirius and Rosalie asked the house elves for some breakfast and soon, the four friends sat down to eat something before Rosalie had to leave for work.

"Have a good day Rosie!" "I will, guys. And I'll stop in before I get home. I have to start packing, I've been falling behind so much lately." "You're moving into your apartment soon right?" Remus questioned. "Yeah. Anyway, I'd better get going. See you guys later!" "Bye!" "Bye bitch!" "Sirius!"

Authors Note:

Ok I'm so sorry for doing that but everything is falling into place. I've figured shit out!!! So proud of myself, honestly.

What did you guys think? Was it okay? Rosalie is now 18 and she's moving into an apartment. If you're like, "omg this author is so stupid she's acting like Rosalie has a money tree!" she will have another job 😂😂

QOTD: Quidditch? Would you play? What position?

Truthfully I wouldn't play. I'm terrified of heights!

LAST THING!!! I changed my username! It's now @bwritesbad so yeah. Also my profile pic is Jason Grace from heroes of Olympus cause he's gorgeous and deserved so much better!

Byyyeeee

-B💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 82 36
❝𝑆𝒉𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑... 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑝. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝒉𝑒𝑎𝑑, 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑘𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'...
40.2K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...
10.1K 132 28
*A HARRY POTTER MARAUDERS FANFICTION* James Potter- An arrogant, stubborn 'ladies man' who only has eyes for a particular red head by the name of Lil...
200K 3.8K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄ...