0.8 | gossip + mr & mrs evans

Third Person POV:

At breakfast the next morning, all anyone could talk about was how Lily Evans was double rejected, once by her ex best friend, one by her ex admirer, how Alice Fortescue was caught for her infidelity, how Mary MacDonald had fake breasts, how Marlene McKinnon was caught having a threesome with a pair of Slytherins, and how Dorcas Meadows did so bad on her OWLS.

It seemed Rita Skeeter was watching the argument. The Slytherin was notoriously known for spreading rumours and gossip about couples, and the only people she couldn't touch, seemed to be the marauders.

"Did you hear about Alice Fortescue. I heard from Amanda who heard from Candice that she was caught last night with Edward Carrington from Ravenclaw having sex in the abandoned bathroom!"

"Omg, did you hear that Mary MacDonald has boob implants!"

"I heard that Dorcas Meadows got mostly E's and T's on her OWLS last year."

"Yeah, I heard that to. Apparently, McKinnon was found in an empty classroom with two guys, both from Slytherin!"

"But did you hear about Lily Evans. Ever since her sister came to this school, she's been such a bitch. Rosie's really nice to! She gave that Snape boy a makeover. Anyway, I heard she went and asked for Snape's and her's friendship back, and he flat out denied. Then she tried to get Potter to go out with her, but he flat out denied as well!"

When the five girls walked into the Great Hall, skirts short as usual, people started whispering and laughing.

Rosie, and what was now considered her crew, which consisted of Her, Kylie Plait, Emma Evergreen, James Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin, walked into the Hall, people looked at them as if they were gods and goddesses, which made sense as they were all gorgeous. "Good morning Rosie!" A little second year greeted a bit shyly. "Good morning!" She replied pleasantly, offering a smile. That, was something the younger kids liked about her as well. She was always so nice, unlike those girls whose just rolled their eyes and walked away on them. "Good morning Professor Flitwick." She said as the short Professor hobbled along. "Ahh. Good morning Miss Evans. Have a good day today!" "You too Sir."

The group sat down at the table and Rosie immediately went for the bagels and cream cheese. "Yummy!" She chirped happily as people watched her with admiration. Through out breakfast everyone made some small talk. When they got up to leave, Rosie picked up her bag and began walking, then suddenly, she let out a yelp and she was on the floor. It was clear that Lillian had tripped her. Their gang started laughing, expecting everyone else to, but it stayed silent. People looked at them with dislike, disappointment, disapproval, and annoyance. "Miss Evans- Lily-! You will come with me right away!" Professor Dumbledore said, masking his anger.

Sirius helped Rosie up and she quickly thanked him and smiled at everyone for not laughing. "What's our first class?"

-Line Break-

Mr. and Mrs. Evans considered their daughters to be well mannered, polite and considerate, so they were surprised to get a letter from the headmaster of their twin daughter's school, saying their daughter Lily had cornered their other daughter Rosie with her friends, and then they received another a little later with a request to come to their home.

At two o'clock on Tuesday afternoon, the fireplace roared to life as Lily, Rosie and Professor Dumbledore came through. "Hi mum, dad." Rosie greeted happily as she hugged them tightly. "Hello my little Rose petal." Dumbledore cleared his throat and Mrs. Evans let go of Rosie and offered the couch to the three. "What seems to be the problem, Mr. Dumbledore?" Mr. Evans asked. "Lately, your daughter Lillian has been acting out of place." He started. "It began when her sister came to Hogwarts, and they've put in quite a few shows for the students. Now, on Rosalie's first night at Hogwarts, Lillian and her friends took her outside and held her down. Rosalie managed to protect herself, and I told her that she was on another strike for her prefects badge. I am disappointed to say, that in regards to recent events, I am forced to remove Lillian's tittle as prefect and also suspend her for three days, so she can get herself under control."

Mr and Mrs. Evans were not happy with their youngest daughter, not in the very least. "That is completely reasonable, Mr. Dumbledore. I agree wholeheartedly with whatever punishment my daughter gets for doing these things." Mrs. Evans stated firmly. "Thank you, Mrs. Evans. I do believe Rosalie has just come to collect her jacket, so when she is done that, we will be on our way."

Rosie slipped upstairs into her shared room with Petunia, and noticed that she had changed in around a bit. She quickly found the jacket she was looking for, quickly wrote a note to Tunney, then raced back downstairs. "Bye Mum, Bye Dad!" They hugged her, and kissed the top of her head. "Bye Rosie."

-Line Break-

On arriving back at Hogwarts, it was dinner. Rosie speed walked to the Hall and shouted her friend's names when she entered. "Rosie! Where's Lillian?" "She got suspended for three days, AND got her tittle of prefect taken away!" Rosie replied happily as she sat down.

A chiming sound got their attention as Dumbledore stood up. "Now everyone. I am pleased to announce, the  Winter Ball will be in a few weeks!" Immediately, a roar of chatter went over the students. They stopped when they saw Dumbledore waiting. "It will be on the October first, meaning you have a couple of weeks. Also, in regards to recent events, we have lost one of our Gryffindor Prefects, so may Kylie Plait come up here and receive her prefects badge." Kylie looked shocked but happy as she stood up and got the badge from Dumbledore.

"I'm so happy for you Ky!" I said as I hugged her. "Let's hope that takes away some of Lillian's ego." She said, smiling happily.

Authors Note:

I just wanted to say, I know I put like "the girls short skirts", but honestly, just because a woman wants to wear more provocative and/or revealing clothing, doesn't make them a slut or anything. I'm just trying to really capture how I'm making Lily Evans in this story.