Broken Doll (UOLB series) Sh...

By dsmriti77

"Who do You belong to ?" He asked softly Into my ears. I took a Breath enough to reply "y-you, Sir " He chuc... More

Chapter 1
Freedom
Freedom part 2
Freedom 3
Freedom 4

Prince Jimin

217 7 0
By dsmriti77

Prince Jimin.

"Oh you cute little.....come here my sweet." I could that the sweetest puppy i have ever seen. I sweet pie is a new addition into the of six pups.

He got all my attention. The other pup whined, "Aww i love you too but he is..." I thought for a good second because what if i say something bad and hurt is feeling. I want to be a good daddy " small and need us all. we need to protect him right ?"

The sweet thing barked as he understood every word i said. Making me chuckle.

My phone charmed in....i hate to be disturbed when i..i don't wanna pick up.

I don't want to pick up... But I can't let go to voicemail. I don't want to pick it up but what if it's Jin-Hyung if idididn't pickdidn'tp .i will get  an earful. Buan t only one problem with that is my hands are full.

"Jimin-ah.." Taehyung came in the shelter song sing.

"Great timing. ..Taetaegegets the phone for me will ya."

Wrinkling his nose he pull out my phone. Clicking the answer button he placed the phone between my head and shoulder. I tilled my head to catch it. Tae took the puppy from my grasp then. With a "I be in the stable...." He skipped away. With his puppy.

"Yellow...! "I answered. Pulling out the glove and handing it properly.

"Ah- is this Prince Jimin? " an unrecognizable voice asked. What the hell how people gets my number. Like this.

Clicking a home screen button on my I message my security... letting them security know to track the ID of the caller.  Right away. 

I didn't answer,  if they want to talk to me they can least wait,the background voice I can tell its not an emergency. Or this unknown person would have said so. Or called the Emergency.

My phone vibrated a message shown.

*Caller Name : Kang Seulgi.*
Age                   : 23
Employed: waitress
Location: Darverlaz

Sir, the alarm went red we have to inform it the General.

Of course, the red alarm went up, anything from the Darverlaz country raised all types of hackles.

I gave them the 'Go ahead.'

KANG SEULGI... KANG Seulgi.... I have heard that name before. Shuffling threw my brain. Where have I heard that name before thought the....... Oh.... KANG pearl.

But why is she calling him. Did something happen to pearl? Is she not coming?

"Yes. It is him. How did you get my number? "

"Prince jimin I am pearls cousin."

Jimin rolled his eyes, yes I know who you go on why did you call girl.

"Pearl had an accident sir she won't able to make it. "

"what?? " Jimin stood up."How is she?  Is she okay? "

"no my prince she is in ICU the doctors are unable to tell-"

"Which hospital? "

"Angle hospital, " the girl said.

"Okay, i will send the fund don't worry."

"No my prince this isn't why i called. The fund has been taken care off."

The girl hesitated so to push her, he said " :Tell me, de, r." The must be in so distressed.

"Before she...Before she went unconscious she said..."

The poor girl's voice broke. I can't help but feel sorry for the girl." Go on sweet."

"She said she wants to see you, sir..."

"What...?"

"I know sir it's a lot to ask but please sir can you come here and see her. i know i am in no  position to..ask..ask of you but what if it's her last wish .what if she won't ever wake up....please My Prince..."

Pearl is new Hired helping hand. First I thought she was just another employee in my Army of employs but when we did the background check and found some shady lines. I decided i need to talk to her personally and Gods! Was i right?

The thing the sweet girl had to do to help her mother and family. I almost called the VLAW on her boss but pearl asked me not to. When the truth will come out not only her but her whole family will come out pubic view. When i told her i could do it under the table but she declined. When i couldn't see a away out i asked her to work for me she agreed. I told her if anything went wrong to call me.

Tomorrow is supposed to be her new life in verzula and now she is in the hospital, asking for me. And i for one never go back on my promises.
Soii told the girl to send someone to get me at the airport. She agreed and asked me to send her all the detail of the flight.

Okay so if i am going out of country i am going to have to keep it lay low which meant no security detail. Which reminded me to call my Brother to not to worry about the calls. Just when i thought that, as my brother heard me he called me.

"Hello."

"You are not going anywhere!!" Hoseok my overprotective brother and apparently The High General who like to listen in my conversation.

"You were listening in my calls.?"

Like a Cocky person he huffed like there is nothing wrong with that " someone from a  country like Darverlaz calls you, Heaven yes i am listening in you know nothing good comes from the country like that."

"Hyung you can't see it but i am rolling my eyes right now. Anyway what do you mean i am not going .i am "

"Are you declining my direct order, Prince?" His voice went from funny and teasing to cold and dark, He uses it as his authority as a High General and an older Brother. The change is dangerously scary. But instead of intimating me it just irritated me.

"No, I am not High General. Why don't you get your high Chain from the dungeon and tie me up? .....well that sounded kinky and Grose-"

"Jimin.." If his voice can get more intimidating.but his point is clear if i make one more joke on his status i will regret my life choices.

"Hyung.." I matched his voice just to irritate him more. The big brother is bad for the people for me its just fun to poke.

"Doyoung is outside getting in the car with Tae. I want you home...right now."

"You are putting me on a house arrest...!!" Unbelievable.

"Yes because i know you....IN CAR. NOW " with that he hung up.

Arguing with him won't lead me anywhere. Because Family they know you better.

I shouted tae's name in the stable, he hoped his name from where he been Brushing the Horse his puppy playing with a chew toy near his feet. A goofy smile on his face. But the smile dropped when he looked at my face.

"Hyung..?"

" Doyoung hyung is here. Apparently, I am On house arrest......" an idea struck me.."Let's go home..."

"No...please don't?" Tae said. I thought he didn't want to come home but i watched him, he grabbed his puppy from the ground and started to walk towards me.

"What...?"

"You. You have that 'I am about to do something that will make Tae's life miserable ' look on your face."

"Wha-what?" I am so confused "i never do anything to you like that "

"Well, that is the same look you have when you blew up half the palace. Remember and the same one that always gets me in trouble."Tae said in a matter of fact.

" First " i hold up one finger "the blowing up the house part was an accident and i never do such a thing to you my Younger twin brother. "

Tae huffed not believing a thing i say and he knows better the half of the place blowing up was his fault too. for letting me do stuff like that.Some twin we are...

He narrowed his pretty dow eyes at me. I pretend those intimate me. Giving him at least a power over me letting him believe he can get to me but in real fairness, he just looks so sweet when he is angry. He is too precious for the world.

"Don't tempt me Hyung?..." The stopped me ten feet away from where Doyoung is waiting for us by the Black Bulletproof SUV. He turned and made sure our eyes met.He didnt needs to speak in words we never do. The question was there clear as a day. 'Need help.' Good things about being having a twin brother or more like If you have a Brother smart as Tae.

I shook my head, whatever my younger brother thinks i really dont want him get in trouble with me.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "tell me What is it?"

"A damsel in distress."

"And that's a code for..."

I shrugged not wanted to say anything.

"Oh come on Hyung i know whatever it is shrug of thing."

"It is something alright but nothing you have to trouble the pretty little head of yours." Before he could speak i walked off.

I was in the car first when tae said he is going to return the puppy in the care. Gave me enough time to book my seat Traveling in general is not a news to me its a easy way to go somewhere in and out without getting all the media attention.

I did it hurriedly when i saw Taehyung coming back smiling with the curator the Fifty-year-old lady soon be replaced by Pearl. The girl who is in the Hospital asking for me.

Be positive she is going to be okay. The Girl needs a Break out from hell.
I make sure of that i will bring her here give her the best mediation only Verzula can offer.

"So where are we going?" Tae asked as he slipped inside the car.

"Home."

"Who's home our home or the palace?"

"Dude when was the last time you actually went to your home?"

"ah..hmm."

"Exactly..."

Tae giggled.

Him an i both know our house are just for a stage, even though we are in our good early twenties we live with the family all of us under a roof. A happy family. But in Hoseok's words it's good to have us all in one roof there we have to worry less about full on security nightmare. Whatever it is we love it. Love to have all of us together.

Even though we know where we are going "Doyoung hyung, where are we going?"

Doyoung hyung went behind the wheels putting the car in gear "Home, looks like our precious Jimin got himself in trouble onces again "

Taehyung clapped "Ha!! I knew it .what is it?"

I narrowed my eyes at my brother "Well you dont have to look that sad about it "

The did this hush-hush thing with his hands that is the cutest thing. He won't hear it from me though i bite down my lower lip not wanting to smile. His all attention towards Doyoung hyung.

Hyung didn't disappoint he filled in on everything about the call and where it was from. The agreed it better for me to be in house arrest or he will cut me. I promised him i won't run away.

"Swear it," Taehyung said.

"I swear it." And if i had my other hands figure cross well nobody need to know but me.....

******

Five hours later. I was at LOAN airport in Darverlaz. I used the payphone. Called Kang Seulgi.

She told me, she is wait outside in white Chevy.

I had all my phone laptops anything electronic i left in one of those terminal lockers. All i carry now is my burner phone and My wallet.

The less people know about my visit here the less trouble i well get on ditching the country for few hours. I am here to see and get my friend home. Nothing can go wrong.

Boy was I Wrong....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.2K 14
Nineteen-year-old Jubilee leads a double life, taking on dangerous jobs to make ends meet, all while hiding her activities from her best friend, Sam...
53K 2.4K 29
I gasped as his body fell limp on the floor. "w..why did you shoot him!" I exclaimed, pressing my hand to my mouth. I flinched as he shot the alread...
236K 8.3K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...