Persecution

By lostinnyc

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me I'll always be in your heart. And if you hate me I... More

Persecution
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Q And A.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.

Chapter 21.

280 12 75
By lostinnyc

(A/N: So, I quoted TAHS in the previous chapter and somebody commente with 'That's The American Horror Story'. Yes,  I sometimes use quotes (Mostly Harry's lines) from TV-Shows, tumblr, movies, books I read, and my mom's wise words. I just wanted to clear that up so yeah, enjoy this chapter. PS: I wanted to thank the ones who are still reading this Fanfic and didn't give up on this book, and on me. Thank you so much, you have a special place in my heart. Stay sweet. A .x)

Stab [stb] 

(Noun) // A wound made by a pointed weapon (such as a knife)

But at that moment I knew that hiding my Love for Harry was the hardest thing I've ever done.

"Harry please." I whispered, my eyes still closed. I could feel Harry shivering, "Please what, Ma Belle Fille?" Harry breathed out, his hands op my hips and again he pushed me a little higher.

Don't let me say it.

"Harry." I moaned. "Please, please just one little kiss." No more words where needed and Harry's lips came in contact with mine for the second time in a whole month. He held my chin in between his thumb and index finger. Slow.

So slow, that it pained me. His lips kissed every inch of my mouth, feeling every part. My hands where still in his, I pulled them out of his grip lightly, holding him by his waist pushing him more on me. 

Desire. Burning desire.

His tongue flicked slowly in my mouth, making us both gasp in awe. But then H sadly pulled away, too soon. But I grabbed him by the back of his neck pushing him towards my lips but he refused. 

Oh, okay.

He brushed my flushed cheek, "How can I touch your lips with mine again, if all I could feel is the aching hallow of my heart because of my Love for you." Harry whispered. 

I pulled him in a hug, I hugged him like he would leave me. I don't derve him.

"Protect me from what I want." I whispered as I felt Harry tensing. "This is wrong, so wrong." I whispered while we stood there for a time.

Then Harry pulled me up and placed me in the car, "Buckle your seatbelt." He fast said. He then jogged over to his side and sat in his seat and entwined our fingers. 

"I wanna hold your hand until they melt together, until your fingerprints are my fingerprints." Harry said while he lifted my hand towards his lips. I felt his stubbles on my hand and the softness of his lips.

What am I doing? Right after that pulled my hand out of his, Harry's eyes were still on the road. His brows furrowed, His knuckles turning white. "You know Kylie, It's too fucking exhausting Loving you." He spat, making my heart clench. 

"I'm sorry." I breathed out, only gaining a head shake of H. I can't do this.

"Kylie." He said getting my full attention again.

"I love you, with every inch of my soul. I know it's broken but I'm giving you all the pieces." He said in a heartbreat. He didn't wait for a response and pressed a button on the radio. 

Damn Kidnapper.

* * *

As soon as Harry closed the door, he turned his face towards mine. He carefully held my hand, "I know you want me." He said his face admiring mine, 

"No, I don't." I said, hurting us both with my words, making H's face turn into sorrow and sadness.

He pulled me in his arms, kissing my hair. "No, you don't mean it." He said, I locked my fingers in his hair. 

"Come." I ordered and pulled us towards his room. I sat on his bed, and tapped my lap. He didn't hesitate and took his blazer out, threwing it away. He loosened his tie and crawled towards my lap. My heart beated faster.

He layed his head in my lap as he grabbed my hand. I slowly massaged his scalp playing with his hair. He let out a sigh, "I miss being happy." We both said at the same time.

"We need each other to be complete." He answered. I pulled at his hair soflty when he said that. He let out a groan but let me continiue, "Take me. Love me." Harry whispered while he played with the fingers of my free hand.

"I should better go to my room." I said, while pushing Harry lightly away from my lap. He nodded, just before I wanted to leave H gave me a phone. "I thrust you." He lastly said as I left.

* * *

I couldn't sleep, and God I was so tempted not to go to H's room and sleep with him. But right then to my surprise I received a text message.

H. It said, I fast opened the text.

It's almost 4 in the morning and of all the things that could be on my mind it's you. It's always gonna be you. So please get out of my head, I'm trying to sleep.

H .xx

I smiled as I re-read the message, I slowly tiptoed to his room. I breathed out and knocked on the door. I could hear Harry walk fast towards the door, tripping on something as he cursed making me giggle.

He opened the door, his hair was messy.

"God Kylie, are you okay? Is everything all right?" He asked me worried. 

"Yeah, uhm." I looked at my toes, why did I even go to his room. "Maybe, uh we could sleep together." As soon as I said that Harry carried me bridal style to his bed. 

He wrapped his arms and legs around me like a koala, I sighed in his hair breathing in his sence.

"Hey, mate you're chocking me." I said giggling when he held me tighter. He let out a groan, "Stop friendzoning me." He said, his eyes still closed.

"Go to sleep." I said as we both drifted in a peacefull sleep.

* * *

H's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing, it was Zayn telling me it was about the gang fight. Shit, there is only like what? 3, 4 months left?

I pulled away slowly from Kylie leaving a kiss on her forehead and a text message for when she wakes up. 

I pulled up my jeans and buckled my belt thowing on a shirt. My necklaces, a cross and a paperplane hit my chest as a ran downstairs. I grabbed my white dirty converses in my hand as I ran towards the door.

I grabbed the keys to my Mercedes G-Wagon, and soon was at the address Zayn texted me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as soon as I saw his face, he shook his head. "Yesterday night Marcus' men where in our area searching for where you live now. Mate they want Kylie." Zayn said raising his eyebrows; I let out a frustrated groan hitting the car wheel with my feet. 

"Fuck."

"And you also now that we can't do anything before the Gang Fight." He continiued, I nodded my head.

"Maybe you guys should fly to somewhere else? LA?" He asked, I thought about it for a moment. Not a good idea, she is from LA.

Soon Elliot came, a very wise young gang member. "Styles." He greeted, I nodded my head.

"You don't need to worry, there are men 24/7 around your mension. The other ones always keep an eye on Marcus' and his men. But sir you better leave for a week, at least till this place is clean." He said, I nodded as I gave him a bro hug and made my way towards the car to search for Marcus.

*Kylie's POV*

I woke up to an empty bed, I shrugged and grabbed my phone seeing a text from H.

Meeting with the gang, will be right back.

Tu me manque.

H .xx

I decided to text him back.

Take your time but be careful.

Don't miss me too much then.

K .x

I called my mom right after that, she answered at the second ring. Soon we both were in a lovely convo, I heard the front door slamming open. My eyes widened,

"Uhm, mom I gotta go okay. I will call you as soon as possible, don't worry about me I'm all right. Yeah, Harry takes good care of me. No mom we're just friends. Yeah, I love you." I said and hang up. I walked fast downstairs seeing H injured.

"What the fuck?" I shouted running towards H. He just let out a soft laugh, whining right after. I grabbed the aid kid and pushed him towards the kitchen.

I fast sat on the kitchen table and took H inbetween my legs.

"What happened?" I said getting mad.

"Ah, Marcus is even in a worse state. I have pictures you wanna see?" He said while unlocking his phone, he soon turned it towards my face and with that I turned my face.

"Fucking disgusting." I cursed. He chuckled, "Why?" I asked while I cleaned his face. "He wants you. And he is fooling with me." He chuckled, "But hey who is fooling who." He said, winking at me.

As I was done cleaning his face I started to kiss all of his injuries. Then I locked my eyes with his bottom lip, a small cut on it. "It really hurts. I think a kiss will make it better." Harry said almost pouting, with hurt in his eyes.

I held back a smile, but H was all serious. I lightly kissed his injury. He hissed a bit with the contact.

"It still hurts." He then said, looking at me hopelessly. I hesitated for a moment but kissed his injured lip again, an innocent little kiss on the cornor of his bottom lip. But H had other plans, he placed his lips on mine fully. A groan left my lips, he first kissed my upper lip, then my bottom lip. He then stopped for a moment, touching my lips like he was afraid they would dissapear. Harry brought his lips again towards mine as I felt his tongue touching mine.

"Mhh." Harry let out a noise. He pushed me slowly on the kitchen table and kissed me a bit harder. "Why don't you kiss me back?" Harry asked kissing my cheek, my jaw, and soon he took my ealobe in between his teeth making me breath out loudly. I shrugged, and H placed his head on my chest and chuckled. My cheeks turned red as I realised he was laying in between my breasts.

"I like it here." He said his voice dempted. I pulled his head away from me.  "Don't touch me." I whispered, Harry rolled his eyes at me, "Damn difficult." He whispered, he thought about something, trying to change the subject.

"Come on let's wash our cars." H said, I smiled as he said 'our' cars and not 'my' cars.

* * *

I softly laughed as I saw Harry carefully washing one of his Lamborghinis, "You say you love me but I think you love your cars more then me." I said teasing him while I let out laugh.

But H didn't, he threw away the cloth in his hand and dried his hands on his jeans. "I was joking." I whispered when I saw him frustrated, he took his key and opened the garage door by pushing a button. He took a bottle in his hand and sat inside of the car and drove outside. I followed him with tears in my eyes. 

"I wasn't serious, I was just kidding." I said with tears in my eyes but H didn't hear me, or he didn't want to listen. He opened the bottle and threw the liquid on the car.

Gasoline.

"Harry no! No stop, Harry!" I shouted but I was too late, H threw a lighter on the car. With that it immediatly chought on fire making me yell.

Harry then grabbed my wrist tightly and pushed me back inside, "I will even set this world on fire if it's going to make you believe that I love you more than fucking anything." He let out a growl as he breathed in and out in a harsh way.

"It was a joke." I said with tears in my eyes, "Harry." I whined, "I don't deserve you." I whipsered.

"What?" Harry said shocked, "I don't deserve you." I repeated. Harry shook his head not believing his ears, "You do, you fucking deserve me. Kylie, do you love me?" He asked frustrated but when I didn't give him an answer he turned around.

"I'm fucking done." I heard him say as he walked inside of the house.

* * *

I was now in my room, crying like a baby as I sat in a damn corner. I tried to cry without making any noise, I didn't want to hurt H anymore. Soon I hear a soft knock.

"Come in." I said my voice hoarse, H walked in with his jaw clenched, his eyes slightly puffy as well.

"It's not really safe to stay here this week. Marcus is looking for you. So we gotta go away for  a week." I nodded letting out a sniff.

"Where to?" I asked trying not to cry again. He skracthed the back of his neck, "I thought you would like Los Angeles." He said, trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Thank you so much Harry." I said as my eyes filled themselves with tears again. "No worries, get ready we're leaving around 4 in the morning." He said and left.

* * *

We were walking to the airplaine with H, our hands were entwined. As soon as we sat, it was like we were in a matter of time in LA. I was way too exited to see my parents again.

I walked us towards the parking gate of LAX, I had parked my car here the last time I drove me and Nessie to the airport. The day everything had changed.

H and I hopped in the car, he took my phone out of my pants and pressed a button. I didn't question him, only listened carefully.

"Kylie?" I heard my mom's voice.

"Good evening Miss Ellis, this is Harry Styles. Kylie's friend, we talked on skype." Harry said with a smile on his face, he snapped with his fingers and pointed on the road. I fast turned my head, "Kylie is driving, and that's why I am talking to you. I have some very excited news for you Miss."

He paused, as my mom said something I couldn't hear.

"Well, me and Kylie decided to visite you and Mr Ellis." He said, as soon I heard my mom squel I started to laugh. Harry laughed along, "Yes, we are on our way. See you soon Miss, take care. Bye." He said and pushed the phone back in my pocket.

We were soon at the front door, I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door. My mom opened the door as her eyes filled themselves with tears.

"Kylie, Pylie." She said with as she emberrased me in a hug. "Mom." I said as I breathed in her sence, "I missed you so much mom." 

"Come in." She said whipping away a tear, Harry gave her a hand but my mom gave him a hug as well, I fast walked towards my dad.

"Dad!" I yelled and gave him a bear hug. "Kylie, my beautiful daughter." He said while laughing, Harry and my mom walked in together, H's hand on my mom's waist as my mom whispered something in H's ear.

"Sir," H greeted giving my dad a hand, they shook each others hand as my mom pushed us towards the dining room.

After we ate and talked about everything and anything my mom wanted to talk to me in private.

"So, miss Kylie." She said a bit mad. "Girlie, I know there is something up and you're gonna tell me. You don't know how tempted your dad was not to sent a whole squat team behind you and kill Harry on spot in the dining room."

Should I tell her?

I breathed in as I opened my mouth, "Mom, me and Nessie got kidnapped by Harry and  friend of him,.." I started, deciding not to tell any of the punishments

And after I finished my Mom looked at me like she was about to explode in tears. "I'm gonna beat his ass." She said while letting out a chuckle. "He is nice now, I swear mom. He, I mean I guess he loves me." I said.

"Don't you think I've seen that? He looks at you as if he's ready to jump infront of a bullet for you." She whispered brushing my hear out of my face. "Do you Love him?" She asked me.

I nodded my head while tears streamed down my cheeks, "But mom, isn't it wrong to love someone who is bad? Someone who kidnapped me?" I chocked out.

"Kylie, baby girl." My mom said while laying my head on her shoulder. "I don't say it's right what H is doing, you know his job," I let out a soft laugh when she used Harry's nickname, "This is so compicated love, but I don't see any problem for you liking him back. I am strongly against what Harry is doing, but I cannot stop you from Loving him, can I?" She laughed lightly, "Think about it, and if you think you really do love him then tell him. If not, you'll stay with us again." 

* * *

"Kylie, Harry! Breakfast is ready!" My Dad shouted from downstairs, "Come on guys!" My mom then said.

I smiled lightly as I fast went to the bathroom washing my face, I didn't change into clothes and walked downstairs with my pyjamas.

H soon came too, he wore light grey shirt with dark blue jeans. He wore black converse and his hair was like always, my favorite, messy.

"Good morning Miss Ellis, Sir."  He said and sat on an empty seet, "Goodmorning, Beautiful." H whispered. I nodded my head and we all started to eat.

"So," My dad said, "you guys are friends."

"Yes." We both answered and soon my mom let out a loud chuckle. Harry tried to fight away a smile.

"Honey, Hazel you okay?" My dad asked with a smile, "Yeah, their just friends." My mom said, winking at me making me blush. Soon I heard H's soft laugh. Fuck.

As soon as we cleaned the table we hang around in the house with H, it was 8 in the evening and me and H decided to go out.

I showed H around, even my college. I shared some stories with him, like how we always used to sneak out of school with Ness. 

Then I remembered what my mom had said, right.

"Uhm, H." I said and stopped. "I need to tell you something." I alsmost whispered, "Yes baby." Harry said.

"I, uh." I got interrupted by a little group of men. "Shit." H cursed and held my arm and started to run,

"What is happening!" I shouted, "Just run Kylie, run!" H shouted, my longs started to burn. But soon I heard H let out a heartbreaking yell, "Fuck!" A guy stabbed H in the leg, I fast tried to kick him in the manhood and succeed, the other guys were a bit behind. I took advantage of the moment and pulled Harry up and started to run again.

"Come on H please, please there is a little abandoned house around the corner. We'll hide there." I said encouraging him. He tried to run and thank God we made it to the house. I kicked the door open as I sat him on an old sofa. "They were Marcus' men, I don't have any fucking idea how they knew we would be in LA." I nodded even though he probably couldn't see me in the dark.

I searched for some light swith as soon as I found one H said: "Don't turn the lights on." I tried to search for his face in the dark.

"Why?" I whispered trying to walk back towards him, I lowered my self and was now on my knees. My hand on his tigh.

"I don't want you to see me in pain." He whispered. I pulled at my sleeve and bounded his leg with it, trying to stop the bleeding "Harry," he groaned in response,

"I love you." I whispered.

Sooo as I always I have another question for my pretty, sexy donuts.

Q: If you could have a 'paranormal' gift what would it be?

A: I am actually 100% sure I'd choose for reading minds, but controlling feelings seems also pretty cool omg.

What about you?

Guys pleaseeeee vote and comment and if you liked it pleaseeeee share it with  friend.

Stay sweet honey-pies. A .x)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 4.3K 8
One abduction. Six days. A gruesome gangrape. That's all it took to turn Sage's perfect fairytale into a nightmare. Completed ✔️
71.7K 2.7K 44
"We have to fight together in order to survive"
332K 10.4K 35
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥. 𝐄�...
5.8K 195 7
𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙...