What Love Is | ✅

By EthrealPrincess

River-rose thinks what her and her high school sweetheart has is love, but when she's told she needs to marry... More

W A R N I N G
I N T R O
01 | W E l l
02 | S A C R I F I C E
03 | C O U R A G E
04 | N E R V O U S
05 | R I N G S
06 | M A R R I E D
07 | H O U S E
08 | H E S I T A N T
09 | B L U E
10 | G L A S S
11 | S H A T T E R E D
12 | C O N F E S S
13 | L A D Y B U G
14 | A L O N G
15 | T E L L
16 | C H O O S E
17 | H A P P Y
18 | M E R I S S A
19 | Y O U R S
20 | M E R I N G U E
21 | B U S I N E S S
22 | T I R E D
23 | S U R P R I S E
24 | T I P S Y
25 | S I N G
26 | P E R I O D
27 | M O R N I N G
28 | V I S I T
29 | A L R I G H T
30 | A D O R E
31 | H O N E Y M O O N
32 | U N S P O K E N
33 | S U N K I S S E D
34 | M I S S I N G
35 | H A R D W O R K I N G
37 | B A T H E
38 | S N O W
39 | N I T A L I A
40 | D A T E
41 | A N X I E T Y
42 | P A I N
43 | C A R E
44 | D A N C I N G
45 | B A B Y
46 | S U R P R I S E
47 | H A P P Y
48 | V I S I T
49 | L O S S
50 | H U R T
51 | C R Y I N G
52 | C H A N G E
53 | P E A C E
54 | L O V E
55 | A G A I N
56 | H A Y Z E
A/N

36 | N A U G H T Y

103K 2.5K 700
By EthrealPrincess

A growl of frustration rang through the large office. Hayze shook his head in disbeleif before swiveling over to his graphics tablet.

When no inspiration came to him he threw his head back and ran his fingers through his hair like he always did when he was feeling frustrated.

He was hungry, angry and he couldn't think straight.

He quickly wheeled his chair over to the phone to make a call; but like an angel, the one person he really needed walked through the door.

"Grazie a Dio sei qui," he exclaimed.

(Thank God you are here)

River walked in with a smile that lit up the room and she wiggled a bag of food around.

"I brought a wrap and some sweets," she said as she made her way to his desk.

"Grazie, bella rosa," he said as he picked the bag out of her hand and ruffled through it.

He hungrily unwrapped and bit into the delicious wrap she brought him while she just watched in amusement.

"Come sit over here, in front of me so the desk isn't in the way," he said before taking another bite of his wrap.

She walked around the desk and he playfully whistled at her as he scanned her body.

《S e x u a l  c o n t e n t》
(A/N - sorry, i know its a lot of this in here. But what can i say, these two are practically obsessed with eachother.
If you're getting tired of it, which honestly i am but these are pre-written, they'll start slowing down in a bit. Promise)

"You're cute butt is looking extra perky today in that business skirt." He placed down his wrap and stood up as she sat on the desk. "But you've gotta put those low cut shirts way. Those..." he leaned down and kissed each breast. "Are only for me to see."

She giggled and tangled her hands in his hair as he leaned down to kiss her.

She eagerly kissed him back and his hand slowly slid up her skirt to brush over her center.

He smiled against her lips. "Such a bad girl. Not wearing panties to work," he tsked. "And you're already wet for me."

He playfully nipped at her bottom lip and then pulled her off of the desk. She stumbled into him and her chest pressed against his abdomen.

"Go lock the door, pretty girl."

She bit her lip and did as he said before making her way back. He looked down at her with a little meischevious smile and tucked some of her free dark strands behind her ear.

He slowly slipped the skirt off of her and she squealed.

"We can't do this here," she panted as he kissed a trail up the inside of her thigh.

"Why not? I own this place and no one can see or hear. As long as you don't scream," he said before placing a kiss on her core. "You're absolutley dripping for me."

River's chest caved in as he licked a slow trail up her center. "H-hayze."

"Thats right babygirl. Moan my name." He stood up halfway before pulling her shirt away and sucking gently on her breast. She cradled his head in her hands as he kissed and sucked and nibbled. Taking care of each one.

Just as he came back up to kiss her lips, the phone rang.

He huffed in frustration before quickly leaning over and answering the phone. As soon as he heard Mr. Randolphs voice over the phone, he slammed it down and quickly unbuckled his belt.

She quickly moved away from the desk. "Hayze, we shouldn't be doing this in an office. We have a huge house to do this in."

He zipped down his pants roughly. "We can do it here too. Don't argue with me."

She squealed when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. "Hayze, i've got to go see how Max is doing."

He glared at her at the mention of another mans name. "Am i going to have to teach you the only name you're allowed to speak? Am i going to have to pound you so hard, the only name you know is mines?"

She whimpered as he kneaded her bum, a little of her arousal began to drip down her leg. He caught sight of it and smirked before stooping down and licking the trail up her leg.

"I'm gonna pound you're tiny little p~ssy. Are you gonna take it like a good girl?" He asked as he pulled his large, aching length out of his dress pants. It was already forming a shiny bead on the tip and it stood tall and throbbing.

She looked down at him, looking slightly intimidated but she nodded anyway. "Sì."

"Good girl," he said as he kneaded her bum into his warm hands and lifted her up. She moaned in response.

She was too short for him to just be inside her while they were standing, so he lifted her into his arms and she anchored herself by holding his shoulders and he raised her bum higher into the air.

Hayze grunted as he slipped into her tight little hole and she squealed in surprise before tucking her face into his neck.
.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly. "Did i get too rough?"

She shook her head before sluggishly slipping off his lap and taking his dripping length into her mouth.

"Merda," he cursed as his hand tangled in her long hair. "Look at you. You look so good," he groaned. "Such a pretty girl."

She sucked on his tip gently and swirled her tongue making him slightly buck his hips. He was surprised when she took a bit more into her mouth eagerly and she peaked up at him innocently with her honey eyes.

"Such a good girl," he praised as he stroked her hair. She put her hands on his thighs to balance herself and Hayze held her hair out of her face for her.

She swirled her tongue and tightened her plump lips around his length at his encouragement and he lightly bucked his hips to which she gagged slightly, but yet kept going.

"You're so good babygirl," he praised as his grip in her hair tightened.

She hummed excitedly and bounced up onto her heels at his praise and he felt the vibrations travel down his length. Almost as if out of control, his hand was pushing her head down and he was thrusting his hips back and forth, searching for release. Because of one long thrust, his length filled her mouth and she choked in fear, gasped and whimpered around him as she began to feel panicked.

His eyes widened when he saw her small mouth filled with his dripping length, her throat slightly bloated as she continued to choke and gag on him.

He hurriedly pulled back and loosed the grip on her hair as tears began to stream down her face in rapid floods.

"I'm so sorry babygirl," he said as he cupped her cheeks and swiped away her tears. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

He pulled her into his lap from under her arms and cradled her head into his chest. "I'm sorry," he said again as he kissed her forehead. "I'm a bit too big for you're sweet little mouth, aren't i?"

She nodded into his chest and gripped the fabric of his shirt tightly in her hands, her little body trembling as she put her hand to her throat.

He took a tissue and wiped her mouth gently before kissing her cheeks to comfort her.

"Did i scare you? Is that why you're crying?"

She hiccuped into his chest and nodded. "Y-yes Hayze."

"Aw, i'm so sorry pretty girl. Please stop crying," he said as he reached over and grabbed some more tissues.

He gently wiped her tears away and then set her on the ground. "Spread your legs for me, so i can clean you up."

She did as she was told and he gently cleaned up the arousal dripping down her legs and then he wiped up his suit pants as best he could.

"What about you?" She asked quietly as she watched him try to wrestle his hard manhood back into his pants.

"Its okay. I'm gonna have Vito come around back with the car so i can take you home and take care of you," he said as he stood up and grabbed her skirt. "You must be sore."

He put the skirt out and let her step in before helping to fix her shirt in place and tucking it into the skirt for her.

"Sorry that you never get to finish?" She said quietly.

He kissed her forehead and shook his head. "I don't mind. As long as i get to see you finish."

She hugged him close to her. "That's something Nico never did for me. He never put me first. Thank you," she whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
259K 7.4K 27
June Williams is a 17 year old girl who has a rough past, her older sister was killed by a 'wolfs attack' or so that's what the people say. Her older...
325 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
1.3M 31.4K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...