Sunflower BWS {Bradley Will S...

By wavesbws

She wasn't looking for love. Struggling to live up to the high expectations of her over-protective par... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
update
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
brad
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
Update
Another update 🙌🏼
forty two
final chapter: chapter forty three

twenty two

502 7 1
By wavesbws

Sofia

I hadn't slept all night as I was too worried about Brad. He was sound asleep, sleeping as if nothing had happened. It was now 6am, I was exhausted. Brad and the boys had two weeks off as Tris and Ana we're leaving for their honeymoon today.

I was laying in the bed next to Brad, on my phone. Watching Netflix. Every now and then I would pause my show and look at him to make sure he was breathing. I would watch his chest rise and fall for a couple of minutes before returning to my show.

After my show was finished I walked out of the bedroom and over to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast as I was hungry. I decided to make eggs, bacon and avacado on toast, one of my favorite meals.

Once I had finished making my breakfast I carried the plate back into Brad's room to find him not in the bed. "Brad" I said softly. He opened the bathroom door and said "just peeing" in a husky voice. As Brad was doing his business in the bathroom I decided to make the same breakfast I had made for me, for brad. I placed his plate on a tray and made him a cup of coffee, carrying it into the room. "Breakfast is served" I sung as I walked into the room.

Brad hopped into the bed and I placed the tray on his lap. "Why'd you make me breakfast? Shouldn't it be the other way round? The boy making breakfast for the girl?" He asked.

"Because you need a little TLC" I laughed.

I walked over to Brad's desk and sat down eating my food. "You not coming to sit with me?" He asked, stuffing his face.

"I'll let you enjoy your breakfast" I laughed.

After breakfast Brad got changed and I decided to take him to mine and Connor's place. Mainly because I needed a change of clothes.

When we arrived Brad sat in the sofa with Connor playing with the Play Station, whilst I went for a shower. The hot water hit my skin and it felt so soothing. I felt so relaxed. I washed my hair and conditioned it before rincing it out.

When I was finished my shower I changed into comfortable clothing as I knew I wasn't going to be doing much today.

I walked back out to the living room and the boys were playing FIFA. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee, I knew this would wake me up. As I sat reading a book in the kitchen Connor walked up to me.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hello" I replied. "How did you sleep?" I asked

"Well enough" he laughed "you?" He asked

"Yeah I slept good" I yawned. "By the sounds of that yawn I'm guessing you didn't" he laughed.

Whilst Brad was playing fifa Connor and I talked. We both agreed that it's best if he and I stay best friends. He knows that deep down I still sort of have feelings for brad and that he's not mad. He told me I can still live here with him because he loves having someone to stay with.

I gave Connor a big hug and then we joined Brad on the sofa. "I think we should have a movie day, order take out and just relax" Connor suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good" Brad replied.

...
3 movies later it was now 6pm and so we all decided to order food. Connor wanted pizza, Brad wanted a kabab and I wanted Chinese food. "You know I hope that all three delivery men don't arrive at the apartment all at one because that would be awkward as hell" I laughed.

"Remember when that happened before and you just froze" Connor remembered.

"It was so awkward" I hid my face in my hands.

Once we ordered our food the three of us argued about who would pay for it, I told them I would and that's what I did. As we sat back down to watch the rest of 'Along Came Polly' I asked Brad a question.

"Do you want to come down to the studio with me tomorrow?"

"Yeah. That would be fun. Getting to watch you working" he smiled.

We weren't waiting long before Connor's pizza arrived, five minutes later mine and Brad's food arrived together.

The three of us crowded around the coffee table and devoured our delicious food.
"I feel pregnant" Connor joked

"I'm definitely having a good baby" I poked my stomach.

"Who's the Dad?" Brad joked

"A pepperoni pizza" I joked.

....
As we went on to watch 21 Jump Street I started feeling myself getting sleepy. I was sitting on the floor, my back pressed against the sofa. What I didn't realize was that I had my head resting against Brad's leg. I looked up embarrassed "it's fine" he chuckled. I continued resting my head against his leg, which was oddly comforting.

"I miss the three of us living together" I babbled

"I miss it too. We had a lot of fun"

"Yeah. Remember when we would have Twister Thursday's? And we would move the coffee table out of the way and we would play twister together" I smiled

"Remember that one Thursday and we decided to play messy twister with paint and when you fell paint splashed all over the walls and we had to pay like five hundred quid to get a painter out to fix up our mess" Connor laughed.

Brad sat up a little "Or that time I got so drunk and decided it would be funny to dance to Arctic Monkeys and I smashed the chandelier"

"I immediately called my Mum and asked her how much it would cost to replace a chandelier and because we couldn't afford it we just suffered not having a light in the living room for ages" I explained.

Brad smiled "I know the three of us aren't living together anymore but I hope we can continue making funny memories together"

"Believe me man we will" Connor nudged Brad.

"It's getting late and I think we should get you home Mr.Simpson" I stood up and pulled brad up with me.

"Thanks for a fun night man. I needed it" Brad hugged Connor.

"Of course mate. Anytime" Connor smiled.

"I'll be home tomorrow" I hugged him and kissed his cheek taking my bag and walking down to my car with Brad in tow.

As we reached my car Brad spontaneously hugged me. "What was that for?" I asked

"I just wanted to hug you" he placed his hands in his pockets and walked around to the passenger side of the car.

I drove the short distance to Brad's apartment. As I got out of the car Brad reached into the back to retrieve my bag, he then proceeded to get out of the car.

I didn't say anything to him about carrying my bag inside as I didn't want to cause an argument.

......
I was in the bathroom removing my makeup when I heard a knock on the door. "Sof will you be long I kind of have to pee?" Brad said.

"Can you not use your other bathroom?" I asked as I continued removing my makeup.

"Please just let me in" he knocked again.

I sighed and placed my products down opening the door and allowing him in. He rushed to the toilet and used it. This wasn't awkward for me as when Brad and I dated he did this a lot.

Just as I finished removing my makeup he flushed the toilet. He joined me at the sink and nudged me with his hip. I rolled my eyes and laughed and he washed his hands. He then brushed his teeth and washed his face also.

When we both finished in the bathroom I walked into Brad's room giving him back his hoodie and joggers from the other day. "Keep them. They looked better on you" he smiled. I wasn't going to keep them. It didn't feel right. I placed them on his desk as his eyes were glued to his phone screen.

"You know that if you hadn't miscarried and you and I didn't break up we would have a little baby right now" he explained.

"Yeah I know". I replied.

"Did you ever find out the gender?" He questioned

"No. I would've at the next scan. But I was eleven weeks when I miscarried so I didn't" I shrugged.

"Do you still want to have kids someday?"

I had no idea why he was asking me all these questions.

"Well yeah obviously it all depends on whether or not my body allows me too" I explained.

Brad etched closer to me and he was now a few inches away from me. I stared into his eyes through his glasses.

"Because I want kids too someday and there is no one on this earth other than you that I want to have them with" he leaned in closer

"Brad" I placed a hand on his chest to stop him.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"I can't do this. I can't be falling in love with you again" I shook my head

"And why not?" He asked

"Because I can't let myself get hurt again" I shook my head

Brad placed both of his hands on my cheeks "Sof I promise you that I will NEVER ever hurt you again. You mean way too much to me."

I placed a hand on top of one of his hands and looked into his brown eyes. "I never stopped loving you Brad"

"Than give me another chance, to prove to you that I'm in this for the long haul this time. I love you Sofia and I never stopped loving you"

"I love you too Bradley"

Those five words was all it took for him to wrap me up in him arms and kiss me. It may have been a foolish decision but I was in love with him. He was everything I wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 495 84
This fanfic is a rollercoaster of events happening in Sky's life. You wouldn't believe how crazy her life is, the things she's been thorough. Join he...
2.7K 276 40
AU || Cairo Lucia Santiago is on break from university. Bradley Will Simpson wants to get his big break in the music industry. Together, they go on a...
20.5K 1K 45
Connor Samuel John Ball, a 16-year-old boy from Birmingham, is done with life. His parents are forcing him to be someone he's not. Comforted by his w...
10.5K 156 15
At the age of 16 Ashleigh was a crazy fan of The Vamps and she constantly spammed them all the time especially Bradley Simpson who was her favourite...