thirty nine

-Skipping a few months. Sofia is now 8 months pregnant and they recently told the fans. The boys went on tour and the girls went with them. Ana is due her baby soon and her and Tris are not on good terms. Kirstie is pregnant with a little girl and today is Sofia & Brad's gender reveal/ baby shower party.-

Brad
Today was going to be a special day for us. Today Sofia and I were going to tell the family and friends the gender of our little baby. The only person who knows is my Mum. Her and Dad organized the entire party today, at the pub in Birmingham. I was helping Mum to set up. "Thanks for doing this Mum"

"Of course Bradley" she smiled.

As I sat the cake down on the table, which looked absolutely delicious I took a step back to see how it was all coming together. May and her boyfriend were arguing about a banner. Kirstie and James were helping to hang something and I decided to skip off and find my beautiful fiancée.

I walked into the back of the pub, and outside on a bench was Sofia. "You look gorgeous" I smiled at her. "Is the dres okay?" She asked.

"Perfect" I kissed her lips. I placed my hand on her bump. "I can't wait for everyone to find out the gender today" she smiled. "Me either. We've held it in for so long" I laughed

liked by anastasiaevans, thevampstris, joeoneill and 12,456 others

tagged: bradleywillsimpson

sofiamendoza gender reveal day... 💙

....
A few hours had passed now and everyone was here. Mum made an announcement that Sofia and I were going to reveal the gender now. Above us was a black box with confetti in it, blue and pink streamers hung from it and inside was the gender of our baby.

I smiled at Sofia as she grabbed one of the streamers, I did the same and then everyone counted 3,2,1. As we pulled the streamers the box opened and out exploded blue confetti. Sofia started crying and I had a huge smile on my face. "We're having a boy" I started to cry as I hugged her. I knew she wanted a boy. We knew the gender but now its actually happening. 

"I'm so happy" she sniffed. "I am too. We're having a little boy" I grinned. "Oh god he's going to annoy me just as much as you" she joked.

"Yes Brad Jr will" I joke. 

"We are not calling him Bradley Jr, I just started to like the name Barnaby" she laughed.

Everyone hugged us and my mum and Dad and Nat all cried. "Another boy for me to teach golf too" Dad smiled.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a grandmother soon" Mum smiled. "We can't believe we're going to be parents" I wrapped an arm around Sofia's waist. "You two will be the best parents" Nat smiled.

-At home that night-

Sofia stood in front of the mirror in her bra and underwear looking at her bump. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her, placing my hands on the bump. "Did you have a good day today?" I asked as I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Yeah I had the best day" she moved her head and kissed my cheek.

-That night at 3am-

"Brad" I heard Sofia call and shake me awake.

I sat up in the bed, sensing something was wrong "Yeah baby" 

"Brad, my waters broke. The baby's coming" she expalined.

my eyes widened. "It can't be it's not due for another month" 

Sofia started to have a contraction and grabbed my hand squeezing it. She stood up and walked to the wardrobe throwing on some sweat pants and a hoodie. "Brad will you grab the hospital bag please" she asked as I finished getting dressed.

I hope everything is okay with the baby. I rushed the both of us out of the house and into the car. Sofia was calling my Mum and Dad in the car as well as the others. 

"I hope the baby is okay. I mean being a premature baby can be dangerous, the lungs may not be fully developed and you know they could die or need to be kept in hopital for awhile" I expalined

"How do you know that?" She breathed through a contraction.

"I read the baby books you gave me" I smiled at her.

"Brad I love you and everything but can you step on it my grandmother can drive faster than you"

-At the hospital-

"Hi I'm Bradley Simpson, this is my fiancee Sofia Mendoza, we called from the car" i exaplined to the receptionist.

"Brad, Sofia" The midwife Jessica met us in the lobby.

"The baby is on its way" Sofia breathed through her contractions. "How far apart are the contractions?" Jessica asked "About eight minutes" I explained.

"Okay well before we go any further I want to do a quick scan and make sure the baby is okay and if so then we will move you to your room" she smiled

-After the scan-

The scan was fine, the baby is coming. Their heart rate is okay and steady. They moved Sofia into her own room and hooked her up to everything, monitoring her contractions. Then Kirstie and James arrived. "Have we missed it?" a pregnant Kirstie walked into the room. "No" Sofia laughed. "Oh thank god" she laughed. 

Hours had passed and now my mum, Dad, Ana, Tris, Kirstie, James, Connor, Lucee, Joe and Dean were here. Dean insisted on recording the birth. Sofia was only three centimetres dialated and was in so much pain with her contractions. 

"Can my God son please arrive soon?" Kirstie yawned. "He'll arrive when he's ready" Sofia laughed.

{Okay so its now the next day and Sofia has been in labour for 15 hours and is finally ready to give birth}