Siren Song (All Might x Reade...

Von Smemerline

Before he became Izuku's teacher, All Might was a young Symbol of peace. Amidst all the business of defeatin... Mehr

Chapter 1: Serenade
Chapter 2: A Proposition
Chapter 3: Belongings
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Busy Day
Chapter 6: Do you even lift?
Chapter 7: Protein Powder
Chapter 8: Family
Chapter 9: Tartarus
Chapter 10: Cake
Chapter 11: Movies
Halloween special Pt.1
Chapter 12: Routine
Chapter 13: Super Suit
Chapter 14: Coffee Shop
Chapter 15: Back to the Prison
Fixing stuff
Chapter 16: Lunch
Chapter 17: Girls Night
Chapter 18: The Bar
Chapter 19: The Dream
Requests?
Chapter 20: The Hangover
Chapter 21: Open Mic Night
Chapter 22: Runaway
Chapter 23: Pizza Time
Fan Art (Updated 11-3-19)
Chapter 24: Chiara
Chapter 25: So Close
Chaoter 25: An Offer
Chapter 26: Publicity
Halloween Special
Chapter 27: Reunited
Announcement: New cover
Update:
Chapter 28: Brienne
Chapter 29: Good Bye for Now
Chapter 30: Sorahiko
Chapter 31: Nana
Chapter 32: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 33: The Premiere
Chapter 34: Hiding Away
***Chapter 35: The Fitting***
Chapter 36: The Gala
******Chapter 37: Closer********
Chapter 38: The final confrontation
Chapter 39: The hospital
Chapter 40: Healing
The End

Halloween Pt. 2

2.9K 170 42
Von Smemerline

It didn't take them long to realize something was up once you resurfaced. They backed away instinctively. You could see the men cowering in the rock, using debris to fight off any of the sirens they could. You could also see their boat, right side up, a few meters away from them in the water. All you needed to do was shop the others away, bring them their boat, and send them off. Then you could enjoy your play thing as you liked.

"They're mine," you hissed at the sirens decisively. You heard them collectively grumble.

"But... you can't have all of them!!! We need some too!" One of the Boulders ones swam closer.

"I told you they're mine!" You hissed louder this time, raising your hand in preparation to strike.

"You already took the biggest one! Don't be greedy! Why should you get whoever you want?"

"Why?" You chuckled in bemusement. Swiftly you lunge forward and grabbed the idiot by the shoulders ripping her throat out with your teeth in an instant. Her blood pooled in the water as her body sank. The other sirens gasped and screamed, enraged by what you'd done. A few of them tried to attack you, but with a flick of your wrist s large wave swept them onto the jagged rocks, crushing their bodies with immense force.

"Does anyone else want to try?" You growled, looking at the other horrified girls. Some of them swam away, while the rest lingered in dumbfound silence. You raised your hand again and hissed, baring your teeth at them. They seemed to get the message, and the rest of them swam away. With a sigh of disdain, you turned to the men, who were all huddled behind their captain. Their eyes were wide with fear.

You shook your head and turned away, swimming over to their boat and grabbing the rope attached to it. You brought it over to them, ignoring their confused expression.

"Go," You commanded, throwing the rope up towards him.

"Where is Toshinori?" The captain asked boldly. You cast an icy glare towards him.

"Those women won't be gone forever, and my patience is wearing thin. Go, before I change my mind and let them have you."

"But Toshi-"

"Captain we have to go. He's already drowned," One of the crew members persuaded, grabbing on to the rope and pulling the boat closer to shore. "We have to go."

The captain sighed and shook his head. "You're right. All aboard, men. We have to hurry."

You waited impatiently as they all boarded the dingy, ignoring how much space was left now that their comrades were gone. Once they were all aboard, you granted them one last kindness, swooping a wave towards them that pushed them gently out of the grasp of the rocks, far away from where any of the sirens would go, and towards freedom.

You grunted in disgust as you swam back down towards your cave. The things a pretty face will make you do... I can't believe I just saved them.

To your surprise, the man was sitting exactly where you'd left him, looking around the cave in the hopes of finding some way out.

"So your name is Toshinori?" You asked, swimming towards the solid ground.

"Are they safe?" He asked without answering you.

"Hey, my question first. Is that your name?"

He sighed exasperatedly, "Yes, I'm Toshinori Yagi. The crew, my captain, are they safe?"

"Yes, I saved them. They're off in their boat going to who knows where."

He looked at you a moment, "...Thank you."

"Don't mention it." You clawed onto the ground, hoisting yourself up and out of the water.

"What are you going to do with me in here?" He asked boldly.

"I don't know. Whatever I feel like, I suppose."

"Why did you take me?"

"You sure ask a lot of questions," You groaned, leaning back on the ground, "I thought you smelled nice, alright?"

"I... because I smell nice?"

"Yeah. Got any more questions, blabber mouth?"

"Not particularly.... Well actually... Woah! Where did your legs come from?" HE said, suddenly noticing that your tail was nowhere to be seen.

"Why would I need a tail on land?" You scoffed, inching towards him on hands and knees. He averted his eyes from your nakedness and you snickered at his shame.

"What? Never seen a naked woman before?"

"I have... I just... Shouldn't you save these things for someone you care for? You're just flaunting it all over."

"I don't exactly have clothes down here. And I don't exactly think I'll ever have any 'lovers' to save my body for. We sirens don't exactly have hearts," You crawled into his lap, curiously lookiong over all of his features. You'd seen many men before, but none quite like him. He recoiled from your touch, throwing his arms up in the air in defense, but he didn't throw you off. His face grew bright red, and you could see him grit his teeth.

"What about you? Do you have any ladies waiting for you back home?" You were completely uninterested, but seeing him uncomfortable was hilarious.

"Not really..." He stuttered, head darting around the room in order to avoid you.

"A man like you? I find that hard to believe. I'm sure you have flocks of women after you. Has no one caught your eye?" You smirked, grabbing him by the chin and pulling his face mere inches from yours. He could feel your warm breath against his jaw. His pulse beat rapidly, he was too terrified to move. If he could, he'd hit you with some sort of powerful punch, but he had no such power. You were obviously much stronger than him. His mind worked desperately for a way out. Maybe if he killed you? He'd still have to face the sirens outside but if he hurried they'd still be scared off. All he needed to do was calm down. If he entertained you long enough you'd eventually have to let down your guard. He could feel a sharp rock underneath his palm in the sand. That would do in a pinch.

"N-no. I.... I was waiting to find the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Hah! Sure you were. And did you ever find her?"

"Not.... not until today..." He met your eyes. He wasn't lying, exactly. You were the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, but the fear he had kept him from feeling any emotions towards you at all.

You laughed in his face. "Sure! You're such a flatterer. That will get you nowhere with me." You straddled his lap and pulled your chest flush against his. He squirmed uncomfortably.

"I'm serious..." He began, fingers curling around the rock, "I really do think you're beautiful. It's obvious you're attracted to me to... so..."

"I said you smelled good. Don't go getting your hopes up. I don't do humans. I eat them..." You snickered. Suddenly you felt his hand on the small of your bare back, pressing you tight against him. He gulped loudly.

"You said I was going to be your play thing... so don't you want to uh- play- with me?"

A wicked grin spread across your face. "Oh, I see. So you want to play? Is that the kind of man you are? I suppose I can indulge you..." You snickered. You'd been dying to sink your teeth into this man's flesh. If he was foolish enough to want to play, you'd let him... but not without consequence. You leaned in close to him, ghosting his lips with your own, breath dancing across his skin in wisps.

"I can't say I've ever been with a human man... but I'm not entirely opposed," You mused, grazing your teeth along the meat of his neck. You could feel goosebumps raise upon his skin, his body tensed under your touch. You licked and sucked at his jawline, reveling in the way humans felt. Is this what you'd been missing out on this whole time?

Toshinori knew that this distraction was his chance. As lovely as it felt to have a siren draped across his body, he knew he needed to escape, time was of the essence. His hand gripped the sharp rock tightly, preparing to strike when you left an open window. It came earlier than he'd expected.

You leaned back from him, licking your lips and eyeing his body over. "Are you sure this is what you want, Toshinori? To be seduced by a siren?"

He looked at you for a second, and then his hand suddenly snapped up, shoving the rock between your breasts and into the bone, right where your heart should be.

"I'll pass..." He croaked, reeling from the fact that he was killing someone. This was not him at all, but desperate times called for desperate measures. Your hands shot up to your chest, eyes wide with fury and rage. You screamed a garbled scream, falling onto your back and writhing in pain. He watched as you sputtered a few times, coughing up blood and wheezing as the life drained out of you. Without taking the time to see if you were truly dead, he dashed into the water, diving down through the entrance and out into open water.

Freedom was in sight. He could see the rocks nearby, and there were no sirens to be seen. He had to be fast. With all of his might, and ignoring the weight of his sopping clothes, he swam up towards the sky, desperately fighting to get to safety. His head burst from above the water, taking in a deep breath and frantically looking around. He spotted a rock nearby, and knew he had to get somewhere dry to collect his wits.

He swam desperately towards solid ground, grunting under the effort of swimming so far with such heavy clothing. His spirits were beginning to get high, the land was so close, he could save himself.

As if to remind him of his peril, he felt a cold hand snake around his ankle. Suddenly he was surrounded by women, coming out of nowhere.

"Did she let you go?" One of the women asked, pulling on his shoulder.

"She must've gotten bored..." Another grinned, pulling on his arm. There were hands on him everywhere, pulling him away from his goal and deeper into the water.

"That means we can have him, right? There's enough for all of us... He's so big!" One of the cooed, taking a painful nip at his neck.

"Hey! Share!" Another squaked, shoving the other siren and pushing Toshinori down into the water. Soon it was a frenzy of women, all pushing and pulling on him to lead him into the depths of the ocean. Flashes of colorful tails blurred past his vision. He held his breath, flailing his arms in an attempt to get them off of him. He felt pinches and nips, all letting out bits of his blood into the water. He could hear the women squabbling amongst themselves, when finally one of them pressed their teeth to his neck. He closed his eyes and grimaced, bracing himself for death, when suddenly the girl was yanked away, thrown by a pair of strong arms. The other mermaids collectively gasped, backing away from Toshi. He opened his eyes slightly, and nearly gasped at what he saw. You were floating there, lips upturned into a snarl, rock still deeply embedded into your bleeding chest.

"I told you, you idiot," You hissed, "Sirens don't have hearts."

Toshinori was blinded by pain. You'd lunged towards him, teeth bared and dug into his throat. The other sirens treated him in kind, gnawing and ripping and tearing his flesh away from his body. He tried to scream, tried to fight, but then everything went black, and he was dead.

Toshinori woke with a start, clutching his neck and gasping for breath. He was in his apartment in modern day, all in one piece and completely unharmed. The credits for a movie he must've fallen asleep during played on the Tv.

"Thank god... It was just a dream." He was on his couch, sirenless and completely safe. He turned to look for the remote and nearly screamed when he saw you, laying on the couch, head propped up on his shoulder, also sleeping peacefully. You looked innocent, wrapped up in that fuzzy blanket you liked so much. Nothing like you had in the dream. He let out a sigh of relief, wiping the sweat from his brow and stretching. "It was all just a dream... just a horrible terrible dream."

He scooped you up into his arms, carrying you off to your room to put you to bed.

That would teach him to eat shortcake before bed.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6K 29 20
There are two sides to every story, but which one was told? Who's the heros and who's the villains? All For One [The Symbol of Evil] and All Might [T...
228K 4.7K 26
After finding out Izuku Midoriya's father is All For One, Allmight has become unsure about Izuku and starts to reject him. Izuku turns from hero to v...
47 Von Abigail

Fanfiction

1M 44.1K 67
MY HERO ACADEMIA IZUKU MIDORIYA BOOK ONE OF ASAMI OKUMA SERIES Asami Okuma was one of two children born quirkless in the small hometown of Musutafu...
496 63 20
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...