Honey's Biker (Devil's Angels...

By photosofrose

*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep... More

Copyright.
! Warning !
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Face Reveal and Q & A
Something Exciting!
An Update!

Chapter 11

17.5K 341 13
By photosofrose

Honey's P.O.V

"Rage," I nearly curse myself for sounding so weak and whimpering.

I hear the old cot groan as he pushes his body of it and slowly makes his way towards me, "Yes Dew?" he whispers as he comes up to my side, his voice falling around me, making me feel safe, protected.

"Why did Dom hurt me? And before you say no, or that its club business, just know that man attacked me in an alley way because of what you did for this club, so I think I deserve to know," I tell him and watch as he fights with himself before finally giving in and sitting in the chair while grabbing my hand.

He lets out a sigh before taking a deep breath and look over at me, "You know some of what I do, " He pauses and I nod, "but not all. I hurt people Dew a lot. I hurt the people who hurt my brothers, the club and you," he looks me in the eyes, staring into my soul it feels like, "Dom was one of those people. He tried to rape Jojo, tried to steal from the club and put his hands on you before this. We got him, and kept him in the shed for a week. Everyone had a shot, but I had the most. Every place I hit him, he hit you, he did exactly what I did to him to you. They have him in the shed right now, waiting, wondering. He will be there, waiting until you get home and I can do exactly what I should have done before. No one messes with my girl," he growls the last words so deep and rough I almost don't understand him.

"Kill him?" I whisper and his hand tightens even more on mine.

"No Dew," and from the corner of my eye I see his face split into a grin even I'm afraid of, "torture him, make him beg for death," he growls in a near animalistic way.

Shivering, I turn slowly and look at him even more, his eyes are distant. cold. gone, and full of excitement over the thoughts going on his mind I'd never want to know about. This is Rage. The man everyone is afraid of, the man who brings pain to all, the man they warned me about and I'm all alone in a room with him.

I grab onto his hand even more and bring it up close to me and kiss the inside of his wrist lightly and hear him growl, "Careful little girl, you're playing with fire."

Grinning I bring his hand even closer and kiss the inside of his palm and again he lets out a growl, "my beautiful little Honeydew you're mine you know this right?" his deep, raspy voice sends shivers done my spine again as I look into his eyes and see the possessiveness shine as he looks me over with hunger as well.

"Yes, Rage I know," I whisper, I think I like this Rage.

He hums a noise of approval and moves away from me back to his cot, it groaning under his weight again, "sleep, you go home tomorrow, and I will do what needs to be done," he commands.

"Goodnight Rage, I love you," I whisper into the darkness,

"Goodnight Dew, I love you," he growls and with that my eyes close and I somehow find sleep for the third time tonight.

Two hours later.

"The lights hurt," I whimper as I wake for the second time this morning, "Rage."

I hear as he jumps from the cot and walks over to my bedside. He bends over and places a kiss on my forehead before moving away and turning out the lights. I let out a sigh and slowly open my eyes again, "You get to go home today Honeydew," Rage whispers close to me.

I nod lightly, "I know," I mumble back.

We go home, which means he gets to hurt someone, torture that man.

"Whats wrong?" comes his voice again.

"I just," I let out a sigh and then look back up at him, "Do you have to hurt Dom? Yes, he put me in here, yes he hurt me but are you really any better for hurting him?" I ask him.

His eyes go wide, and then fill with evident anger, "I told you that its club business. This is what happens to those who hurt the club and if you can't deal with it, then maybe this life isn't for you," he growls and turns and walks to the door, throwing it open and slamming it behind him, leaving me alone.

I refused to cry, though that's all I feel I could do. I couldn't get up and go after him, I was still in pain. And my head hurt from all the lights and from the force of holding back my tears.

Looking around I spot my phone on the bedside table. I lean over and grab it. I turn it on and ignore the messages and voicemails and go right to a number I'd swore I'd never call again, my brother Ezekiel. I take a deep breathe and click the number, it rings for a moment before he answers, "Ahh, little sister, what has happened?"

I cringe at his nickname for me and sigh, "nothing, but can you come to visit for awhile?"

I hear him sigh back, but I also know he has a smile on his face, "of course, I will be there by early morning, yes?"

I grin and look up at the celing, "Yes, thank you, I love you brother," I whisper, my voice too loud in the quiet room.

"And I love you little sister."

I set the phone in my lap after he hangs up.

I pause for a moment and then call Belly, and ask her to come get me and help me get home. Soon enough she arrives and we are on our way back to my home.

"Rage, he won't," she stops and lets out a sigh and bangs her hand on the wheel, "won't leave the house. He went over when I did, bloody Honey," she looks at me, he eyes filled with worry and fright, "so bloody, he usually never lets anyone see his work, but he snapped today. Be careful, please. I've no reason to think he would ever even think about laying his hands on you, but please be careful," she tells me, glancing at me one more time before looking back to the road.

I nod and wipe my face of the tears, "Thank you for telling me Belly. He would never hurt me, he would cut off his own hand before he hit me. I love him Belly, I promise you that, he knows that, everyone does. Things will be fine, they will work out, they always do, I promise."

She nods and reaches over and pats my leg lightly and we finally pull up to the house. Instantly, I see Rage's bike. Sighing I wait patiently for Belly to get my things and help me.

She opens the door and I hop down from the truck, being careful with my ankle. Belly grabs my bags and walks in front of me to the door and I follow slowly, so I don't fall and hurt myself more.

Suddenly I'm lifted off my feet into a pair of arms, Rage's. I don't look at him, and I don't wrap my arms around him or ask to be put down.

"What did Doc tell her Belly?" his voice seems deeper when he's angry.

"Not much, don't walk much and stay hydrated and go back in two weeks for a check up," she says quietly.

"Okay, tell the boys I'll be back over tomorrow."

"Okay," she nods and sets the bags down and gives me a wave and smile as she leaves.

"Can you put me in the shower? And then you take one as well, I don't want blood everywhere in my home," I tell Rage, refusing to let any emotion in on my voice, so he feels my pain, my hurt.

"Okay, but we need to talk after," he grunts and walks up the stairs.

"Yes, yes we do," I mumble back.

He walks into my bathroom and sets me on the counter and gets me some clothes, his shirt and a pair of shorts, "No bra, really Rage?!" I call after him as he walks away.

I just hear his deep chuckle as his answer.

"Rude ass," I mumble under my breathe, "just calm down Honey, everything will be okay," I mumble again as I step under the water in a shower for the first time in what feels like a month.

After almost two hours I step out and put lotion on my body and limp out and find a nice balck bralette and a one of the long sleeve shirts and a throw on all the clothes before sitting down to put on some socks.

"Ready Dew?" Rage calls from the doorway.

"Yes," I say back and he comes in shirtless, he lifts me up again and walks down to the living room again.

After we both get situated he looks at me and sighs, "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what happened before you went to the hospital. That, whore should have never believed she had anyway to take your place and I know that now, trust me And I was wrong to tell you that shit at the hospital, not that it would ever be okay. I love you and you love me and that's enough. You don't life some of what I do and I have to respect that. I have to deal with that and I should not force you to accept it, because that wrong of me, and you would never make me do the same," he takes in a breath when he's done and he looks over at me with so much hope and want shining in his eyes.

Sighing I grab his hand and look him in the eyes, "I'm glad you've seen the errors of what you did and why they are so wrong. And I accept your apology, but this can't keep happening, its tiring Rage, and annoying to have to deal with it all the time. We both need to work together as one, as a team. I love you Rage."

"I love you Dew, now lets go to sleep? Its late and you need rest and I have church in the morning, so when you wake I won't be here alright?" he says as he stands and reaches down and picks me up.

I smile and lay my head on his chest and slip into a deep sleep before my head ever hits the pillow.

~The next morning Rage has already left.~

"What in the blood hell does someone want at eight in the fucking morning?" I curse as I sit up to answer my phone, "What?" I nearly yell through the phone, angry, tired and hungry.

"Come open the door baby sister, don't tell me you forgot did you?" Ezekiel says, reminding me he is here.

I forgot I asked him to come, but I can't just turn him away, or make him go home, he's family.

"Uhh, there is a spare key under the welcome mat, use it to let yourself in and put it back. I'm upstairs the last room on the left."

I don't bother to change my shirt or make myself look any better even though he will come in here in a $600, professionally tailored suit because one, I'm in pain and two, I don't really care.

Soon enough the door opens to reveal E and two of his men, "Ahh sister," he yells opening his arms wide, "so nice to see you again, after so long." his face splits into a grin, making me cringe just a little.

I force a smile and open my arms, "I've missed you E."

He nods and pulls me closer, before he pulls away and tells the guys to leave so he can spend time with me, "so tell me brother, hows life going?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
20.4K 955 25
Monster Slayer's MC Book 4 Circuit never chased women. He didn't have to because they were always chasing him. He rarely went to bed alone when the...
20.3K 571 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...
1.8M 54.6K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...