Tom Holland/Peter Parker Imag...

Galing kay Quackson06

-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagin... Higit pa

#1(Tom Holland)Photographer Assistant
#2 (Tom Holland)Superstar and Tom
#3(Peter Parker)Chasing dream girl
#4 (Peter Parker) Miss Stark
#5 (Tom Holland) Red Carpet Lovers
#6(Tom Holland) Upcoming star
#7 ( Peter Parker) Captains lil sister /part1
#8 (Peter Parker) Captains lil sister /part 2
#9 (Peter Parker) Captain lil sister /part 3 ~Final~
#10 (Tom Holland) Road trip
#11 (Tom Holland) no Spiderman
#12 (Peter Parker) melting rose
#13 (Tom Holland) the chase
#14 (Peter Parker) losing to gravity
#15 (Tom Holland) Kissing scene
#16 (Peter Parker) Science Partners
#17 (Tom Holland) kissing scene part~2
#18 (Peter Parker) Christmas with the Parkers
#19 (Tom Holland) fluffy hair
#20 (Peter Parker) Swimming too deep
#21 (Peter Parker) diving too deep- part 2
#22 (Tom Holland) Undercover hero
#23 (Tom Holland) trouble maker
#24 (Tom Holand) Forgotten
#25 (Peter Parker) A Crush- Fluff
#26 (Tom Holland) Forgotten /part 2
#27 (Tom Holland) makeup artist
#28 (Peter Parker) Babysitter
#29 (Peter Parker) Movies- Fluff
#30 (Tom Holland) New Friends
#31(Peter Parker) Windows- Fluff
#32 (Peter Parker) Confessions
#33 (Tom Holland) Café
#34 (Peter Parker) My Sun
#35 (Tom Holland) Gym
#36 (Peter Parker) I scare myself
#38 (Tom Holland) Singing
#37 (Peter Parker) fire
#38 (Tom Holland) Next Door
#39 (Tom Holland) The Oscars
#40 (Peter Parker) Love notes- Fluff
#41 (Peter Parker) The Other Experiment/Part 1
#42 (Tom Holland) Music video
#43 (Peter Parker) The Other Experiment/part 2
#44 (Peter Parker) Period
#46 (Peter Parker) Heartbeat
#47 (Peter Parker) School Camp- Nightmares /Part 1
#48 (Peter Parker) School Camp- Waterfall /Part 2
#49 (Tom Holland) Friends?
#50 (Peter Parker) Bad girl
#51 (Peter Parker) Stars
#52 (Peter Parker) Stars/Part 2
#53 (Peter Parker)<Fluff> Protected at blood/Part 1
#53 (Tom Holland) Soulmates/angst?maybe
#55 (Peter Parker) Recruits
#56 (Peter Parker) Rich tattoo
#57 (Peter Parker) Recruits/part2
#58 (Tom Holland) Escape room
#59 (Tom Holland) Break up with your girlfriend
#60 (Tom Holland) Will you be mine?
#61 (Peter Parker) crush on my hit-girl
#62 (Peter Parker) crush on my hit-girl /part 2
A/n *please read*

#45 (Tom Holland) Jacuzzi at night (Gender netural)

4K 52 4
Galing kay Quackson06

I smile seeing Zendaya, Tom and Harrison outside my window in the car. Tom jumps out of the car and jogs over to my door. Knocking with a goofy smile on his face. I run down and open the door. I'm greeted with a friendly hug, I hug back. "Are you packed?" He asked pulling away from the hug. I nod, mentioning towards my suitcase.

"All packed." I step out of the door and lock it behind me. Tom waits for me to lock the door before taking my suitcase and carrying it for me.

I jump in the back seat next to Zendaya. Tom places my suitcase into the back of the trunk. He sits on the other side of me. I was in the middle. "Hey Z." I hug her and smile not having seen her in a while. She hugs back.

"Hey Y/n," She greets. I lean forward and see Harrison in the driver's seat. "Hey Haz," I smile at him, he grins in return. "I thought you were going to sit with me." He said pointing towards the empty passenger's seat. Zendaya basically kicks open the door and sits in the passenger's seat.

We all laugh at her explosive moments. "Hey, I was stuck in the back seat with Tom the whole way to yours." Zendaya defends. I shake my head laughing with a smile. Tom pouts offended.

I was about to move so both Tom and I could have more space since Zendaya moved but Harrison had other plans. He starts the car and turns out of the driveway onto the road.

I sigh and click my seat belt in. Tom sat with his leg far apart so they were touching mine. I flush lightly but then Zendaya gives me the aux cord. I happily took it and plugged my phone in.

"I am DJ for the whole ride," I told everyone as I scrolled through my playlist to find a good song. I start by playing some upbeat song that I had been listening to all week.

Everyone started singing along and started dancing.

-time skip-

We pulled up at the holiday house. I stepped out of the car first. I stretched my legs and let out a content sigh. I looked up at the holiday house. It was so open and tropical.

I gushed over the house for a few minutes while everyone else got out of the car. Tom chuckled at me expressing how cool I thought the house is. "I mean look at it. This weekend is going to be great." I said with a toothy smile.

Tom shakes his head with a smile, going to get his suitcase. We all take out own but as I was about to pick up mine Tom swoops by and steals it. "Hey!" I complain and he walks off.

Harrison chuckles as he opens the door to the house with the given key. He pushes the door open and stepped in. I quickly followed, looking around. Zendaya entered and smiled. She was filming with her phone for one of her socials.

I wave to her phone with a smile and Tom puts up a 'rock and roll' hand gesture. I then run upstairs past the nice kitchen to the bedrooms. I open the doors to investigate which one would be best. Harrison was soon right behind me. "I call this one." He said loudly as he places his suitcase in the first room.

I scoff. "That's the worst room," I mumble to myself. "What was that?" a familiar voice said next to me. I turn to see Tom raising an eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes, "I was just saying that Harrison chose the worst room." I repeat. Tom smiles and leans against the rooms door frame. I dive onto the bed and starfish out.

"Yep, this one is mine," I told Tom as I feel the soft blankets. Tom looks down at the ground with a small smile. "I guess I better check the rooms before Z steals the better one." He said looking slightly sombre to leave.

I roll off the bed and walk over to him. "No need to look so sad Thomas. We have all weekend to chat." I tell him as a stand at the door frame holding the door open.

Tom nods his small smile returning, then he leaves and enters a room with his suitcase. Zendaya comes up the stairs last. "One to your left is the only one that is free," I call out to her as I notice Tom had left my suitcase at the door for me. She nods and goes inside.

I take out a few items of clothing and place them on my bed as I wash my face and brush my hair. I leave my pieces of clothing on the bed for when I come back to go to sleep. The car ride was pretty long so the sun was going to set in a few hours.

I leave my bedroom and make my way down to the living room that connected to the kitchen. Everyone was down there either making food or watching TV. I sat on the bench and talked to Tom as he cooked.

"What you making?" I asked twirling a piece of hair in my fingers bored. Tom looks up as he cuts some tomatoes on the cooking board. "Pasta," he told me as he continued to cut and slice the dinner. I nod, I jump up and check the boiling pot of pasta. I tasted it, I grab a bit of salt and add it before tasting it again. It was much better.

Tom came up behind me and his head was right next to my shoulder. Him being taller than me. "Supervising?" He asked with a small grin.

I feel a small, shy blush rise on my cheeks. "You needed salt," I told him before turning around and then realising how close he was. I was rapidly getting flustered so I sidestep him and go back to sitting on the bench.

Tom sighed lightly but I still heard it. He returns to chatting with me and the other two across the room. Like nothing had happened. Did anything happen?

I start to question myself, I was being dramatic. I conclude after being given a plate of pasta from Tom. We all sat at the bench on stools and ate our plate of food. After we were all done, Zendaya went to bed as she had been up early.

"Night Z," I called out to her as she went up the stair. Harrison looked at Tom and Tom looked at Harrison. A silent conversation happened that I couldn't understand. "I should head to bed as well." Harrison sighed lightly mainly looking at me. I nod, "Night Haz." I told him waving.

Tom cleaned up our plates. "Thanks, Thomas," I said as I stood next to him and leant against the bench. After he was done he looks over at me. "Do you want to go in the jacuzzi?" he looked almost nervous as he asked. I thought about it for a moment until I nodded. "Sure, give me a second to change," I told him as I went up the stairs.

I quickly changed into a pair of bathers. I all of a sudden get a rush of nerves and I look in the mirror. Checking that I looked okay before taking a few deep breaths and heading outside to the jacuzzi. I saw that Tom was already sitting there and he was looking up at the stars.

I tapped my foot nervously before walking up a step and getting into the jacuzzi. Tom looks down from the sky at me. A smile appearing on his face.

I slowly submerge myself into the water until my eyes were just peaking out. I then went over to a seat and sat down. Leaning my arms on the edge of the jacuzzi. "I'm sorry about earlier." He said looking at me seriously.

I frown at him not understanding what he meant. "What do you mean?" I asked looking at him, he sighed and looked down at the water. "When we were in the kitchen I didn't mean to overstep." He said keeping eye contact with his fingers under the water.

I then realise what he was talking about and nod. "It's okay. I just wasn't expecting it that's all." I told him getting a strange ping of guilt. He looks up at me with his dark brown eyes. A shy smile dancing on his lips. I laugh softly, it was more of a nervous laugh.

I try changing the subject. "What was that look you gave Haz?" I asked swimming over to him, sitting next to him. Tom then tensed at my question he looked straight forward debating his answer.

He then looks over at me, his stare piercing through me. "Honestly?" he asked a tint of doubt in his question like he didn't want to say the truth. "Yes..." I eventually replied, worried at his worry. "I was asking him to leave so I could ask you to come swimming with me." he sighed looking down once again.

It could have been from the heat of the water but I saw red under his cheeks. I felt my face flush. "Oh..." I said, no words were able to format that moment.

I clear my throat now slightly uncomfortable. Tom was frowning down at the water. "Um." I once again tried to say something but nothing but undetectable sounds left me.

"I'm sorry..." Tom stood up the water moving and swaying me because he moved so fast. I then didn't know what to do. I reach out and grab his hand holding it mine. "Wait!" I called out, standing up in front of him, stopping him from leaving.

I then stood looking up at him holding his hand under the warm water. He looked down at me his eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips. He then tilted his head down and lightly pecked my lips. He held my hand tightly. I gasp softly at him, he pulls away. He looked at my face as if to try and read what I was feeling.

I then move my hand out of his and he looks down sadly. But I wrap my arms around his neck and lock my hands together. I looked up at him slightly worried I wouldn't be accepted. He then places his hands on my waist and placing his lips back on mine.

I smile into the kiss and feel his body pressed against mine under the starlight. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.5M 87.7K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021
186K 2.8K 62
basically what it says :) feel free to make some requests! lower case intended
33.6K 493 25
Just a bunch of short stories about you and Tom Holland or Peter Parker, you may request a story if you wish, I do not mind. Read it, don't, I can't...
83K 624 22
Hello! These are a collection of one shots about Tom Holland. I do take requests, so please request away if there's something you want to read that...