You're beautiful

By parrillas_gang

Regina her whole life never felt like she was worth anything. She always felt as if she wasn't beautiful or w... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

2

2.9K 102 18
By parrillas_gang

"Emmy" 15 year old Regina says to the girl on the bed next to her.

"What's up Gina" Emma replied looking towards her best friend.

"Your still a virgin right"

"Well duh. I would have told you if I wasn't" Emma replied with a chuckle.

"Do you care if you loose it to someone you care about or are you just not bothered" Regina asked still staring at the ceiling.

"Umm... I guess I'd rather someone special but I wouldn't be fussed if that person just played me coz it's only a virginity" Emma shrugged casually. She looked back across to her friend who was staring at the ceiling. "What about you"

"I don't know anymore. I'm scared I'll loose it to the wrong person. I kinda just want to do it with the right person now y'know" she sighed while not taking her eyes off the ceiling.

"I can do it" Emma simply replied.

"What" Regina asked shocked.

She looked across to Emma still surprised she suggested that. Emma sat up causing the brunette to join her in the up right position.

"Why not? You want to do it with someone you know and trust. I'm the closest person to you so I can do it for you" Emma shrugged with a slight smile.

Both girls had the biggest crush on each other. Since Regina hid it beyond well Emma never knew. Regina always thought she wasn't good enough for anyone let alone Emma.

"Alright. I'd rather loose it to you then a random stranger" regina admits with the same shy tone in her voice she always had.
________________________________

Emma walked through the door causing a small bell to ring. She recognised everything. The counter that advertised all the drinks available. Four menus across the top of the wall behind the counter space. The tables and chairs like an old fashion diner style. Almost as if the place had been taken out of Grease. All the waitresses had a dark blue skirts on that came to the mid thigh. The shirts meant to be worn tucked in but since the new manager doesn't care they tie it up. A man was stood behind the counter in a suit singing along to the music being played.

"All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day and all I ever knew... only you" he sang even though he hated the song.

Nothing had changed. Even most of the staff were the same. Emma walked over to a booth and sat down facing the door. She was so excited to see Regina again that her leg started bouncing. She looked down at her phone and was about to message Regina. The bell on the door then rang. Emma's head snapped up towards the sound. A short woman stepped into the diner. She pushed her hand through her hair. Moving it out of her face. It was Regina. She shook her head to make sure all the hair she moved out the way was in place.

"Hey Regina" a waitress says as she passed her friend.

"Hi Ella" the brunette replied with a smile.

Emma was just sat there with her mouth hanging of its hinges. She ran her eyes down the body of her old best friend. Regina was skinnier than before but her ass and boobs were the same size she always remember. She was in super skinny jeans and a black crop top that hugged her chest for dear life. She had a denim jacket to top of her already stylish look. Regina gazed around until her eyes met a green pair staring at her. Emma smirked as she saw Regina walking towards her.

"Miss me" Emma asked standing up.

Before the blonde knew it regina jumped up into Emma's arms and hugged her tight. She linked her legs around Emma's waist and the same with her arms around the shoulders. They held on tight as if they were never letting go. Regina felt safe in Emma's arms. She felt the slightest bit worth it in the world but knew deep down she wasn't. The grip that Regina hand on the back of Emma's black vest top was tighter than she knew was possible.

"Of course I missed you em" Regina replied not moving.

After a few seconds passed Regina moved and jumped off Emma. She smiled at her and cupped her cheek. This made the blonde smile softly back.

"I take it I've been gone too long" Emma smirked.

"Far too long. This was not 2 years" Regina giggled.

The brunette slowly moved her hand off Emma's face and placed it near her leg. They sat down in the booth opposite each other. Regina had listened to all of Emma's songs and been a huge fan of her ever since she started. She was so proud for her.

"It's been way to long" Emma says before taking a mouthful of water from the bottle her bag.

She felt the cold liquid rush down her desert throat. As she took out the bottle of water from her mouth Regina took it. She poured a mouthful of the water into her mouth before pulling the bottle away. She placed it back in front of Emma with a simple smile.

"Thanks" she smile.

"Sure help yourself like always"

Regina flashed a cheesy smile as she let her guard down. She had her confidence back a little just being round Emma a few minutes. Although being famous and a model Regina didn't have the confidence to be herself around anyone anymore. Well except Emma. A red head waitress came over and looked at both of them. Her name tag read Sarah. Very pretty and young. She smiled sweetly at the girls before speaking.

"Can I take your order" she asked.

"I'll have a chicken burger with mayo please and a coke" Emma replied reading off the menu she had in her left hand.

"Of course. For you" Sarah asked now looking to Regina.

"Just a salad please. No dressing" Regina replied with the fake personality she's had for years.

"A drink?"

"Umm... just water thanks" she simply replied.

The waitress wrote down the last of the order and smiled before walking away. Emma looked to Regina confused. She remembered pacifically Regina always got the chicken burger same as Emma but with spices mayo. Regina loves spice but Emma hates it.

"Why aren't you eating" Emma curiously asked.

"I am. What do you mean" Regina played dumb.

"Don't play the dumb card Mills. You know what I mean. What happened to the chicken burger with spicy mayo"

"I've eaten a big breakfast that's all" Regina shrugged trying to hide her lie.

Ever since they met as 5 year olds Emma has always known when Regina was lying. She could come up with the most convincing lie but something in her eye showed she was lying.

"You think that lying twinkle in your eye has gone all these years. What did you eat" Emma says as her right eyebrow moved a little higher than her left.

"10 blueberries" Regina admits.

"10 whole blueberries? No wonder your not hungry" Emma sarcastically responded. "Why aren't you eating? I know what cover girls do"

"Fine you got me. Look beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything. What's a bit of hunger? I know I can go longer so it's fine. I do eat just not much" Regina shrugged like it didn't bother her.

"Really? Starving yourself? You think that's a good idea" Emma chuckled in amusement.

"No but I have a shoot tomorrow. If I eat much then i won't be skinny enough" Regina quietly admits as she looked down.

Emma noticed this was actually happening. She wanted Regina's attention. The blonde girl pushed her fingers through the gaps of Regina's skinny little fingers. Brown eyes looked up to meet the green ones staring at her. Regina held Emma's hand properly and smiled slightly. She remembered Emma's touch. How her heart would skip a beat every time. How butterflies flew around in her stomach causing a tingling feeling. How she felt safe with her. Like nothing could hurt her.

"Can I ask you something" Emma softly asked.

"As long as it's not why I'm a model" Regina replied knowing the answer.

"Who are you trying to impress"

"No one" Regina lied. Emma's eyebrows shot up in the air. Signalling she knew the brunette lied. "Fine. The world. I want to be beautiful Emma. Please don't make me talk about this anymore. I want to talk about you. How come your back in town" Regina put on a smile as she changed the subject to the other person.

"Alight. If that's what you want then fine. I'm back to see my parents and you. Also I have to take a break from New York and the tour while I write my new songs"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.9K 21
Emma Swan. Movie star. Musician. Model. 23 years old. Regina Mills. High school senior. 17 years old. "Who wouldn't be obsessed with her?!" Regina...
270K 11.6K 62
Emma Swan is a struggling makeup artist in New York City. She's ready to give up on her dreams when an old friend from her past offers her a deal she...
56.3K 3K 21
When Regina Mills finds herself struggling in the dating world, she reluctantly allows her best friend, Kathryn, to step in and set her up on a blind...
8.5K 376 39
First time writing, would love to have some feedback! Emma and Regina have always had a connection, but haven't been able to define it. Finally, they...