The 7th Prince

By Rukkiy14

Fanfiction for ARMYs. More

Modules
Ch 1
Ch 2
~ Author's note ~
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
~Author's Note~
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23 (Part 7)
Ch 24 (Part 8)
Ch 25
Ch (Part 9)

Ch 6

15 2 0
By Rukkiy14

I was lost again! He seen tat I was lost & not listening 2 him...

So he tilted his head & kissed me once & I snap out of my fantasy world 2 d real world & was shocked abt what he did I starred at him & he looked at me & kissed longer this time...

I tried hitting him, but man! He was too strong!!

He held both my hands in his & kept kissing me untill V entered. & when V enters, he screamed looking at what he saw.

S

Shhh!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.5K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

67.1K 1.4K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

30.4K 732 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...