Entertainer.|| S.M.

By Ziamslips

"Don't you take me for a fool. In this game I own the rules." "And when you need me the most, I'll turn you... More

Entertainer.
Sex, Lips and Money.
Surprise.
Out of luck.

Italian cuisine, Eyes and spilled secrets.

63 6 2
By Ziamslips

28th October.
8:22 P.M.

Shawn, Kimberly, his mother and sister in law are sitting at the table, having dinner.
They are all talking, or better said, screaming, unnecessarily gesturing their hands at every word they said and just being loud.
He is so tempted to stand up and look if they have something like a mute button on their back, so they can finally shut the fuck up.

Shawn is not used to all this noise.

He likes it much more when it's quiet.
And his annoying mother in law is everything, but quiet.
She would start talking and go on for hours and hours.

He doesn't even understand what they are saying; he does not speak italian.
He just wants them to stop being so loud.

Kimberly's mother has cooked one of her many italian specialities for them and Shawn has to admit it.

It is actually very fucking good.

He loves the Italian cuisine, it is one of his favourites, if not his favourite.
Lasagna being his favourite thing to eat ever.

Although the food is delicious, there is something, or better, someone else he would rather eat right now.

He decides to look up from his plate, wanting just another glimpse of that beautiful creature sitting in front of him

There she is, looking like a whole snack.
He desires nothing more than to devour her.
To fuck her senseless.

His dick already hardening at the thought of himself licking every part of her pussy.

As he looks over at her, he notices that she is already staring at him.
Her blue eyes piercing through his skin and her bottom lip trapped between her teeth.
Unfortunately, she looks away as soon as she realizes he is looking at her as well.

He can't help but think about her, looking at him like that, while blowing him, from between his legs.

So sexy.

His cock wanting nothing more than to be out of his boxers and pants.

Shawn is admiring her beauty, lost in her gorgeous features.

He's still pretty shocked.
Puberty hit her like a truck.

"Shawn, my son, when are you two going to give me a granddaughter or grandson? I want to be a grandmother.
Time flies.
In a blink, I'll be old and die without grandkids. You have to hurry up."
Cristina, Shawn's mother in law asks for the thousandth time, rushing a word over another.
She says it so quickly, she eventually has to gasp for air after saying it.
Her accent being stronger than even.

He rolls his eyes.

"Mamma, we are... uhm... working on it."
Shawn says in a rather unsure tone, looking at his girlfriend.
His look is pleading her for help.
She nods, grabs her boyfriend's hand and smiles at him.

Though he is grateful she is helping him with her mother, he doesn't even bother to smile back.
He is disgusted by her and this feeling won't leave his body.
She is so fake it hurts.
Everything about her screams 'Fake'.
She acts like she's the perfect girlfriend in front of others, but only Shawn knows what a snake and liar she really is.
True, he finds it Entertaining when she lies to him, but he already knows the truth.
He cheats on her as well, that's also true.
But a year and a half ago, before he found everything out, he wouldn't even dare to look at anyone else.
She was his whole world.
He guesses times have changed.
He knew it right away when he stopped loving her.
It happened when her touch wasn't enough for him.

"Mamma, we already argued about this.
Me and Shawn will have a baby when we are ready. As we said, we are working on that, but not now".
Kimberly explaines.

Her mother just shrugs and shakes her head muttering something under her breath.

"This generation doesn't take things seriously. When I was your age, I was already married and pregnant.
You guys make me crazy. Like this one-"
She says, pointing her finger to her other daughter. The girl looks at her mum with a confused look. Probably wondering what she did wrong. "- she says she has no time for boyfriends.
When are you finally taking someone home? You stay all day in your room, reading and listening to music.
And every time you like someone, it's someone you can't date.
Either he's famous and doesn't even know about you or he has a girlfriend.
Do you remember when you had a crush on Shawn last year?
You wouldn't stop crying because he is your sister's boyfriend and you hoped he would leave her to be with you.
Valentina, darling, you have to grow up. You are not a kid anymore."
Cristina says to her daughter.

She widens her eyes and looks at Cristina in disbelief, then shifts her look to Shawn and Kimberly, not knowing what to say.

Shawn just smirked.
This is his opportunity.
Now he knows she likes him.
Or, at least, he hopes she still does.
But judging from the looks she gives him, she definitely does.

Valentina looked at them one more time.
Her mouth still open.

Shawn wants to kiss that mouth.
He wants to feel those lips all over his body.
Especially on his, still hard manhood.

His mother in law just continues talking like nothing had happened.

His sister in law stands up all of a sudden.
Looks at them for the last time.
Then turns around and runs upstairs.
The sound of a door slamming is heard a few seconds after.
Kimberly stands up too and follows her, leaving him alone with Cristina.

When Shawn said his mother in law is the Devil in Human form, he meant it.

_______________________

28th October.
8:23 P.M.

Valentina can't believe it.
Her mum would always talk too much and embarrass her.
How dare she put her down like that and tell everyone something that private?
It's not her place to tell.
Especially in front of Shawn and her sister.

She is fuming.

She just runs to her bed, letting herself fall on it, covering her head with the pillow.
Her view becomes blurry and tears threaten to come out.

She knows those tears damn well.

Those are anger tears.

She tries to blink a few times, trying so hard to not cry, but fails after a few attempts.

Valentina hears someone knock on her door, then the voice of her sister follows, begging her to open the door.

She feels too embarrassed to even open the door and look her sister in the eyes. So she decides to cover her ears with the pillow that was covering her face just seconds before, crying even harder.

A few minutes later the knocking stops and she removes the pillow from her ears.

The screen of her phone illuminates and the sound of a notification, signaling that she's got a new message, reaches her, now uncovered ears.

She unlocks the phone and reads the message.

Unknown Number.
Sooo, I heard you have a crush on me? ;)

How comes you have my number?

Shawn.
Of course I have your number, darling.
Your sister gave it to me.
After all you are my sister in law.

🙄

Shawn.
So you admit you have a crush on me? ;)

Valentina decides not to reply.

He can go fuck himself.

Shawn.
I'll take it as a yes. 😏
Goodnight, beautiful.
Hope you are good, anyways.

She blushes as she reads the last message.

Is he flirting or just teasing her?

He's never acted like this before.

She's going insane.

She's mad and tired.

No way the night can go worse than that.

Well, that's what she thinks, not knowing what will await her.

Hi guys!
Hope you like it.

Please vote and comment 💎💎💎💎💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5M 641K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
77.7K 3.8K 51
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
24.2K 1.1K 17
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
39.7K 2K 143
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...