𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐒𝐘 (Tony St...

By FanficMaddness

A̳C̳A̳T̳A̳L̳E̳P̳S̳Y̳ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘʀᴇʜᴇɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴛʀɪɴᴇ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴋᴇᴘᴛɪᴄ ᴘʜɪʟᴏꜱᴏᴘʜᴇʀꜱ... More

ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥
IMPORTANT!
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟟
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟠
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟡
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟘
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟚
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟛
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟝
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟞
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟟
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟠
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟡
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟘
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟙

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟙

11.5K 312 78
By FanficMaddness

Eve decided to keep on writing in her journal, which Tony doesn't want to throw his points of getting closer to her after last night incident by trying to peek over whatever she was focusing on.

Also, he didn't want to arrive at the tower in a drunken state, so he just has a half bottle of whiskey.

They arrived at the Avenger's Tower after few hours of painful silence in Tony's private jet.

"It still ugly." Eve blurt out after their arrival.

Tony looked at her, offended. "But this was like 3rd version of the tower, and it been upgraded. Better security than the previous version." He proudly states.

The girl looks at Tony and back to the tower. "Sure, no need to get your knickers twisted."

"W-what?! I what?! I didn't-" He fumbling, searching for a comeback, but Eve already walking ahead of him, making the billionaire sigh.

They were greeted by few staffs who nods acknowledging the owner himself but cast a questioning glimpse at the brunette, who didn't seem to care about the look given to her.

"Come on. This way." Tony walk along with her approaching the lift.

Their elevator stops at the lounge room where the avengers been waiting to meet Tony's newfound daughter, and as the sound 'ding' filling the small space, the man nervously fidgeting that didn't go unnoticed by the girl but decided to leave him to himself.

The door slowly opens, and they walk out, seeing the whole members sitting in front of the TV watching 'Finding Dory' making the brunette raised an eyebrow toward her father saying 'seriously?' but he only shrugged.

They were greeted by a warm voice belong to Pepper. "Hey, how's the ride?" she asked.

Both Starks looked at her and said at the same time. "Silent."

"But no so bad," Eve adds.

She overlooked the proud looks on Tony's face as he mouthed something from behind his daughter at his girlfriend, who held back her laugh at his excitement.

"That's great!" She awkwardly comments, chuckling. "Come on. Let introduce you to the members."

"Yeah, some of them sucks at acting," Eve commented that some members stole a glance then proceeded to fake like they didn't notice their arrival.

Nat pauses the movie and walks over where the Starks was greeted, followed by other members as they all approach the newfound Stark.

None of them noticed the silent stare Eve had on the former assassin before everting her eyes elsewhere.

"Steve Rogers." Introduced a blond man with blue eyes. He extends his hand for a handshake, but Eve just looks at his hand, not moving a muscle.

Steve awkwardly retract his hand.

Natasha then steps forward, decided not to offer her hand after watching the previous interaction. The former assassin wasn't blaming her careful stance; she didn't know any of them, just from news and her father's words—nothing else.

"Natasha Romanoff and this is Clint Barton." She points toward herself than the man beside her.

Eve only nod acknowledges also thanking the women who noticed that she just want it to be fast. Then, the lift makes another sound noting someone arrival. Dr Banner came out, smiling at the sight of the girl.

He held out his hand, which amaze everyone that she acquires. "It nice to meet you again, Evelynn. The name Bruce Banner but you can call me Dr Banner."

"The pleasure is mine Doc."

Everyone eyes go wide at the fact that she even spoke to him.

Tony was about to say something when another voice boomed, making the girl cringed, which goes unnoticed by everyone.

"You must be Lady Evelyn? Dottir of Stark?" Thor asks across the room. "I'm Thor, Son of Odin and the God of Thunder." He proudly introduced himself.

Eve glared at him, feeling unhappy from the sudden loudness that left her ears ringing.

He cleared his throat, a bit taken aback by the reaction he received, then he took a step away, revealing another person.

"This is my-" Thor begins to introduce his brother but cut off.

"Loki, right?" Eve took a step closure to the second god and bluntly asked. "How did manage to have a child of an eight-legged horse, a serpent, and a wolf?"

Loki eyes widen by her bluntness and clear his throat, a little uncomfortable. "You know who I am?"

"That guy is Thor-" She motion at the blond god, with his Mjölnir swaying by his side. "Those are Asgardian attire," Eve glance back at Loki, who looks down at his clothes. "And I watched tv."

"The attack on New York?" Steve asks.

Eve rolls her eyes. "No, the history channel, obviously."

Everyone gazes at her, bewildered, even Loki, shock by her remark.

"Are you really half frost giant?" she asks again, earning the asked god fumbling. "Are you resist to cold? Do you shiver during winter? Will you melt in summer?"

Eve raises an eyebrow as she been glancing upwards over the tall raven-haired god. "Are you going to answer any of my questions?"

"You kind of catching of guard mortal." The god concedes.

The brunette snort. "When have I'm not."

"Miss Dyne. A pleasure to finally meet you."

Eve spun and saw a dark skin man with an eyepatch walk out of nowhere. He was wearing a long black leather trench coat, pair with black gloves and boots.

"Not creepy at all." She mumbles, making Tony snort.

"He has been doing that the moment I meet him." He clarifies.

"I have heard of you from Mr Stark."

"Do you now?" The girl raises her eyebrows almost in amusement as she glances sideways over her father then back at the director.

"We keep everyone on our radar up to date. Right now, including you. We need you to do some check-up for some future reference." The man state, straightforwardly.

"Who're you again? I didn't hear you said it."

Fury looks ready to explode but inhale, calming himself. "I'm Director Fury, the-"

"Do your name actually start with Director?"

"NO. My name is Nick Fury. I'm the Director of SHIELD."

"Good to know." Eve gives him a thumb up and turns around. "Dr Banner is the one who will do the tests, right?" she asks nobody.

"Yeah, I am." Bruce clears his throat, flinching at Nick's glare toward the girl, almost burying her deep in the ground.

"Shall we go now? I want to end this quickly."

The man nods. "Sure. Please this way." The motion for her to accompany him to the lift so that they can get to the lab floor.

"I will go with you if you don't mind?" Pepper state, looking at the young girl for permission.

"Sure." Eve nods to the older woman, looking sheepishly, not knowing much about the redhead except her father's girlfriend and Stark's company's CEO.

The room goes silent once Eve, Pepper and Bruce went, leaving the situation more awkward than it used to. Clint was the first to break it.

"You were right, Stark. She quite the-" He trailed, not knowing the word.

"Unique?" Thor piped in.

"Stark?" Steve comment.

"Sharp?" Nat add.

"A bit of all that." Clint muse, snorting in amusement.

"She's a mirror of you, isn't she, brother?" Thor pats Loki on his back, causing the gentleman to stumble few steps forward.

"No, she not. But she's quite an interesting girl."

"Isn't she's a candy to your eyes?" Tony blankly state.

"I must say, Mr Stark, no offence to anyone, but she has quite an attitude." Fury informs, slightly bitter by last interaction.

The billionaire sigh. "I know, but she only nice to some people. You see how nice she was, right?"

"Yeah, what's with that?" The ex-assassin ask.

Tony sigh. "I truly don't know, honestly. It almost like she has a list of who she likes and who she didn't. Fingers crossed, I'm in the middle." He crosses his fingers, letting out a sigh.

"I guess you were right, Mr Stark." Fury comment.

"About what?" the said man ask.

"You have got a lot in your hand right now. Good luck with your daughter. You very need it." With that, the man walks away, leaving the stressed billionaire rubbing his eyes with Clint and Nat patting his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.4K 82
ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴅᴀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ɢᴜʏs!~ (ᵔ◡ᵔ)💖 Iɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇs : • ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ • ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs • ᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪs ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ...
1.3M 19.3K 109
⚠️I don't own any marvel characters, marvel gets all rights⚠️ ❕For girls but if your male, just imagine it as a boy❕ ✨Your the child of your favorite...
242 38 20
What happens when two "monsters" meet? "Don't, Tony she's broken." "What the hell do you mean broken?" Slow-burn!! BUCKYXREADER tw: slight mention...